Graham loses 20 pounds and feels 100 times better

Vaclav44

Reaction score
From NFL.com,

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...g, but that's never been a, um, forte of his.

Ray74

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of guys are exited and working hard for the upcoming season

Like it...shows commitment

Jville

Reaction score
So ...... here, for your convenience, is a link to John Clayton's remarkable Jimmy Graham interview about the rehab Jimmy went thru to get back on the field >>>>>[urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/320598/seahawks-jimmy-graham-says-he-feels-almost-100-times-better-in-2017/[/urltargetblank]

[urltargetblank]http://audio.kiroradio.com/seattle/kiro/2017/08/c_johnclayton080717_10021206.mp3[/urltargetblank]

Seymour

Reaction score
Jville":25fgfd5q said:
So ...... here, for your convenience, is a link to John Clayton's remarkable Jimmy Graham interview about the rehab Jimmy went thru to get back on the field >>>>>[urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/320598/seahawks-jimmy-graham-says-he-feels-almost-100-times-better-in-2017/[/urltargetblank]

[urltargetblank]http://audio.kiroradio.com/seattle/kiro/2017/08/c_johnclayton080717_10021206.mp3[/urltargetblank]

That was a great interview from Clayton. He seems to have the ability to ask questions about stuff that people care about. More than I can say about 70% of other reporters.

Holly crap...Jimmy was up to 280? I would not have guessed he was that heavy. he carried it well. That 20 will make a big difference, and can help actually extend his career.

penihawk

Reaction score
Great interview. I have never understood the hatin on J.G. from some on this board. He has done everything asked of him by this team, had an amazing season last year when most would of never played and is the ultimate teammate. I think 88 is gonna be a force this season and I hope we can resign him. :2thumbs:

Optimus25

Reaction score
penihawk":9sh0u9z8 said:
Great interview. I have never understood the hatin on J.G. from some on this board. He has done everything asked of him by this team, had an amazing season last year when most would of never played and is the ultimate teammate. I think 88 is gonna be a force this season and I hope we can resign him. :2thumbs:

Seemed to me like there has been no hate on jg and that it's all directed towards staff and management for buying the Ferrari and then only driving the prius.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
They got about all they could out of Jimmy last year and that's a testament to his will coming back from such a severe injury. He'll definitely improve upon his numbers this year and will be a force in the Hawks' offense.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Optimus25":3otu1f1b said:
penihawk":3otu1f1b said:

Seemed to me like there has been no hate on jg and that it's all directed towards staff and management for buying the Ferrari and then only driving the prius.

Yup.

pmedic920

Reaction score
penihawk":2fu1ellg said:

Hate?

I haven't seen much if any hate on #88

Concern for the investment if we ain't gunna use him sure, but no hate.

Well, unless you're talking about the pre Seahawk "I'm Jimmy" thing.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Optimus25":1qx4n557 said:
penihawk":1qx4n557 said:

This sentiment is something that has kind of stuck in my craw a little bit. And the interview link above supports my reasoning. Jimmy was never involved with the team practices last season. Think about that. Yet, he gained the 3rd most yards of his career and had his best YPC of his career. The staff never really knew until gametime each and every week how- or even IF- he was going to be able to implemented into the game plan. Despite this, and all of our other issues on the offensive side of the ball....it was a HUGE improvement over the previous year's production.

I think he elevates to his New Orleans average of 9-10 TDs and ~1000 yds. Probably 65-75 catches. In Seattle's run-first offense, these are monster numbers for a TE. And I think we re-sign him.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":1o0prrut said:
I think he elevates to his New Orleans average of 9-10 TDs and ~1000 yds. Probably 65-75 catches. In Seattle's run-first offense, these are monster numbers for a TE. And I think we re-sign him.

If they game plan to get him the ball, he will be THE difference in getting us to a Home game for the second level of the Playoffs. We need to score more this year! I want us to see the ball moving down field consistently.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Optimus25":2hnmfbul said:
penihawk":2hnmfbul said:

Well said!