Russell Wilson is thin

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
How about some context? Are you saying this is good? Bad? Everyone gave him crap for being chubby, is this going to be the new critisism?

mrt144

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":3oryakaf said:
How about some context? Are you saying this is good? Bad? Everyone gave him crap for being chubby, is this going to be the new critisism?

Lol, not every observation requires a value judgment.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Be interested to know his exact weight now and the end of last season. Also, a timed run speed.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Easily 15 pounds lighter than chunk version last season.

Physically he looked good.

Nice little preseason game overall for the team.

Can't wait for the real thing...

Josea16

Reaction score
capncrunch":dmcbzfpj said:
Be interested to know his exact weight now and the end of last season. Also, a timed run speed.
How about you list your exact weight and 40 time...right now, right here? I figure you understand how offensive your request was just like mine for comparison?

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Josea16":taitml6v said:
capncrunch":taitml6v said:
How about you list your exact weight and 40 time...right now, right here? I figure you understand how offensive your request was just like mine for comparison?

orabL.gif

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Josea16":ip1z3ycd said:
capncrunch":ip1z3ycd said:

Lol dude

dadof3

Reaction score
Josea16":2rtldowi said:
capncrunch":2rtldowi said:
220 and about 7 seconds, if I don't pull something

pmedic920

Reaction score
Josea16":neln5y1j said:

Why the Hell is that curiosity offensive?

Athletes are measured on those types of things all the time, especially Pro athletes.

If you find yourself offended that easily, it's very likely that the Internet is not the place for you.
Just sayin'

How bout in the future if you find a particular post offensive, you use the report button.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
He was too fat. Now he's not.

Too short? That's a matter of perspective. If he continues to struggle this season then it will be a valid point.

If he bounces back it won't hold up.

Go Hawks.

Seymour

Reaction score
semiahmoo":jthtrxad said:

Too short? That's a matter of perspective. If he continues to struggle this season then it will be a valid point.

Go Hawks.

Why would struggling this year make him "too short" again? :roll:

He had 4 seasons of steady improvement, and record setting performances then 2 off years makes him too short again?

Jesus....Ciara would be a better excuse.

Mel kiper raging hair helmet

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seymour":1zos83s2 said:
semiahmoo":1zos83s2 said:

Go Hawks.

Why would struggling this year make him "too short" again? :roll:

He had 4 seasons of steady improvement, and record setting performances then 2 off years makes him too short again?

Jesus....Ciara would be a better excuse.

Mel kiper raging hair helmet

I am confused by the off year mark, let's see set career highs in yards, completions and attempts, and his complt% was right around where it should be all this with 3 big injuries. So I would say down year is the wrong term for any one without a negative agenda, injury riddled year yes, down no. As to the whole fat thing again untrue, added weight true, As to if he were to struggle by any reasonable measuring point, meaning not some made up or fabricated crap, then we will see. But either way the being short thing is no longer relevant, except for those who have agendas.

pmedic920

Reaction score
semiahmoo":37phxwqd said:

Go Hawks.

What you talkin' bout Willis?

Seriously, what do you mean by "continues to struggle"?
Are you talking about struggling with injuries?

Or have you seen him "struggle" with being short?
I'm kinda slow on the uptake at times, and your statement has me confused.
If your willing, please expound.

Seymour

Reaction score
Most consider 2016 his worst season (not by much though). QBR, TD's, rushing yards and average yds per attempt were all down.

Most will agree with this.....but not everyone will. Also, I did not say "struggle". I said off year.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I've seen Russell's struggles with being short first hand. He almost never cleans the dust from the top of his refrigerator and the top shelves in his cabinets go almost un-used.

Doesn't seem to affect him much on the football field though.

Foghawk

Reaction score
dadof3":3pycio7x said:
Josea16":3pycio7x said:
capncrunch":3pycio7x said:
220 and about 7 seconds, if I don't pull something

7 seconds at 220??? I bet you can do better than that under the right circumstances. ;)

Drunkbear