It's just one preseason game but....

iigakusei

Reaction score
Totally agree. Lots of our cuts are going to end up on other teams.

Seymour

Reaction score
I liked what I saw with the Oline for sure (for the most part). Hopefully they can continue that trend.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Seymour":j5t5gvk9 said:
I liked what I saw with the Oline for sure (for the most part). Hopefully they can continue that trend.

I'll take a mediocre Oline, not great, not bad but solid. Depth on the team as a whole looks great so far. Thought Garrison Smith(#98) was a surprise on the Dline and hope he can continue to contribute on the Defense's depth. Kasen Williams, keep ballin.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2t2lco27 said:
Seymour":2t2lco27 said:

I'll take a mediocre Oline, not great, not bad but solid. Depth on the team as a whole looks great so far. Thought Garrison Smith(#98) was a surprise on the Dline and hope he can continue to contribute on the Defense's depth. Kasen Williams, keep ballin.

Right? WIlson doesn't need a great line, just a line that will give him a moment to read the D and execute.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Our backs need an oline capable of pushing the opposing d line on run plays. They were giving ground on many running plays last night. Hopefully once the staff solidifies the position group they will gell.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
iigakusei":1qezhrmh said:
Totally agree. Lots of our cuts are going to end up on other teams.

They always do!

I thought Huard did a good job highlighting the subtle change in roster building philosophy. Highlighting all the guys in the mid/end of roster from other teams. Not just our drafts and then undrafted fa guys like years past.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The right kind of depth too, a great mix of veterans and rookies that are fast and physical, and not just bargain basement band aid vets like we've tried to patch holes with the last two years.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
This game was a depth blowout. Once the starters were out, our bench players were just so much fn better than their bench players.