The primary question

Ruminator

Reaction score
Dare I say what I've been sensing the last few weeks: the two-year cloud resulting from failure to win a second consecutive SB, injuries to key players, Lynch's retirement, OL issues, and drafts netting a number of debatably overreach/project players, has finally parted. It seems clearly ostracized, replaced by confidence, fun, camaraderie, health, and that thumping ball-hawk swagger of 2013. The primary question in my mind is whether the OL will be able to open up lanes for our RBs when games start counting. Was an issue last year, but should be at least a bit better this. If improved significantly, then I think the sky's the limit this season.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm tired of hearing the "Has the championship window closed on the Seahawks" bs narrative. JS and PC find ballers and as they get older new guys will percolate up. The young bucks were having the time of their lives out there last night. Some of them were FA pickups with some experience. It's such a great thing to be a fan of this team. I don't know about SB hangovers or whatever. I'm living in the here and now and it's gonna be great. Now, the OL question is huge. Yeah. the runners will need some lanes. We certainly have some horses in the stable. Wow. I like me some Carson among others. I expect improvement from the OL approaching let's say 35-40th percentile. I've kind of always wondered if Tom Cable knows what he is doing. Pocic looks like a very good pick. I am sure there is some upside with some of the other youngsters so I think the OL unit will look a lot better than last year. I also feel more comfortable with the depth of the OL. I think they have some weapons like Prosise and maybe Swoope that can make it less obvious when we are going to run or pass that will help.Looking forward to seeing more preseason to see these opinions prove out.