Dion Jordan and Marcus Smith?

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
In sitting here, I realized that I've heard absolutely NOTHING about Dion Jordan and Marcus Smith over the course of this training camp. In Smith's case I know that he just got here at the tail end of July (so that may be completely unfair in his case, as he's not had enough time yet in the system) ... but was just wondering, as I've heard nothing (neither positive or negative) about either. Neither one show up in the stat sheet, so thought I would just throw that out there. Both guys have been invisible men thus far from what I can tell. Anyone heard anything regarding either one of these guys?

Lithium

Reaction score
Dion Jordan...Sucks. He wont ever start or do anything significant for us

OP
OP
Hawkscanner

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
kidhawk":ibdvcorz said:
Jordan is Rehabbing an injury

Is he STILL rehabbing? It's my understanding that the timetable for recovery was projected to be around 3-4 months or so. I would think that would mean that he would be projected to be at least doing some type of workout around June. It's just that I've heard nothing -- positive, negative, or otherwise.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":1jdfpnrv said:
kidhawk":1jdfpnrv said:

Is he STILL rehabbing? It's my understanding that the timetable for recovery was projected to be around 3-4 months or so. I would think that would mean that he would be projected to be at least doing some type of workout around June. It's just that I've heard nothing -- positive, negative, or otherwise.

Pete has said that they are bringing him on slowly. He's not Actively practicing (I believe he's not active yet). I haven't heard a timetable, but I did see him at camp on streaming from .com so he's there, just likely working out on the side.

OP
OP
Hawkscanner

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
kidhawk":wdnjq8kg said:
Hawkscanner":wdnjq8kg said:
kidhawk":wdnjq8kg said:

Pete has said that they are bringing him on slowly. He's not Actively practicing (I believe he's not active yet). I haven't heard a timetable, but I did see him at camp on streaming from .com so he's there, just likely working out on the side.

Yeah, I'd say you're right. I JUST came across this from last week...

Dion Jordan (knee) is making an effort to return to the field and is running on the ground now. “We’re excited about that but it’s going to be a race to the last game of the preseason I think at this point … he’s three, four weeks away from the point where we can make an evaluation.”
http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/08/07/injury-updates-pete-carroll-day-7-seahawks-training-camp

I was just wondering why I hadn't heard anything about him ... and now I know. I'd missed that. I agree that he's probably a long shot at best to do anything, but was just curious.

Latest posts