Waiting List to Join Blue Pride

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
So, today I decided to go on the endless waiting list for season tickets....

.....only to find out there is a waiting list for the waiting list... Does anyone know how long the wait to join Blue Pride is, so I can officially begin my 180 year wait for season tickets? ;)

OP
OP
N

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
HawkerD":33euqrb5 said:
I've been on the waiting list for blue pride for over 4 years

Oh gosh, it's gonna be a while just to join blue pride... maybe I'll have season tickets in 10 years, good thing I already knew it would be a long wait for that, just surprised it takes that long just to join blue pride!

BullHawk33

Reaction score
HawkerD":2vevgkzg said:
I've been on the waiting list for blue pride for over 4 years

Yep, I've been on there a long time. With the tiny amount of tickets that are offered to blue pride, I'm sure I may make the blue pride list in another 10 to 15 years.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
It is disheartening but do the math.
If about 98-98.5% of 62K STH'rs renew every year that is roughly 800 or so seats become available every year. With 12K on the list that is about a 14 year back log.
If the team loses its edge and falls back to obscurity, that will open up plenty of seats.
I bought my 2nd set of season tickets when no one wanted them. The tough part is to remain a STH'r through the down years.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm sure it will open up pretty fast once the team stinks for a few years. Hopefully that doesn't happen for a while though.

HawkerD

Reaction score
People don't give up tickets when the team is riding high. Even if they don't use them they can sell them on the secondary market. Selling playoff tickets can pay for the whole years worth of tickets. A good thing there are a lot of fair weather fans that will give up their tickets once there is a downward trend (if there is one). If you are a Red Sox or Cubs fan forget it. You can wait a lifetime and not get season tickets.