Paul Richardson back at practice

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
http://sports.mynorthwest.com/32426...richardson-hurries-back-to-seahawks-practice/

Richardson suffered a sprained shoulder on the play and did not return to the game. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said afterward that Richardson would likely need some time to recover.

That made it a surprise to see Richardson on the field on Tuesday when the Seahawks returned to the practice field.

“Really surprised us,” Carroll said, “because he did bang his shoulder pretty good. But he had a good day’s work. I don’t know what that means for the weekend, but in no pads today he was able to get a lot of work and was at top speed so that was terrific.”

PRich 1

Josea16

Reaction score
Awesome, he's NFL tough it seems. That's all he needs to be a superstar.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Excellent news. That guy gives full effort on every pass thrown anywhere near his way. To see him already back, he clearly wants that starting spot.

Josea16

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":un31kiqj said:
Excellent news. That guy gives full effort on every pass thrown anywhere near his way. To see him already back, he clearly wants that starting spot.
Or Kearse's spot please.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
This is great news for a multitude of reason
1- He's tougher than expected
2- He's not as fragile as we expected
3- His value in FA just went up drastically (potential higher comp pick)
4- Our fastest WR is back
5- We are relying on Kearse this early in the season

Too be honest when they said AC sprain, I was really bummed. this can be a 6 week injury if seriously strained and longer if there was tearing.

I was really happy we had Kearse because even as much potential we have seen from Kasen Williams and McEvoy and the high pick spent on Darboh, I'm not really comfortable running them out there as the #2 WR. A few more games watching Kasen show he can do more it might change my confidence.

one of the morning radio host had a spin where he compared Richardson to Paxton. Was glad he got hurt early cause he figured we might as well get his future replacement ready now. I get it, if 6 weeks goes buy and Richardon is looking good not great and gets IR'd again even then I think we could have won games because of Paul or lost to do lack of ability by whoever would have gotten his reps.

Paul is a special WR that is batteling a stigma and unless he can stay available he will never amount to his potential.