NFL Membership Club codes for season ticket holders

lkjhpoiu

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone has received these yet? I can't find the email from last season to see when they were sent out - From memory, it was either just after the start of pre-season or just before the start of the regular season.

If they haven't been sent out, does anyone remember when they were?

Thanks.

OP
OP
L

lkjhpoiu

Reaction score
Thanks - Love the great community support here on the forum.

OP
OP
L

lkjhpoiu

Reaction score
Just as a follow-up, I received the email from the Hawks on this today, so if you haven't seen yours yet you might want to check the junk folder.

mikeak

Reaction score
Think I am going to try connecting redzone from the phone to the TV via a HDMI cable (using an adapter from phone to HDMI). I already have the cables

Anyone done this in the past? Curious to how good the picture quality will be

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
mikeak":2y7xx5hr said:
Think I am going to try connecting redzone from the phone to the TV via a HDMI cable (using an adapter from phone to HDMI). I already have the cables

Anyone done this in the past? Curious to how good the picture quality will be

I have NOT done this, however as a radar tech that worked a bit in radar, it will depend on the signal coming to your phone. If you have all bars of signal, the picture should be at the very least decent. Then the only thing to worry about besides other people using the bandwidth, is the refresh rate for the phone's transmit receive capability. Since I have not used my phone android as a hotspot yet, I dont know what to tell you. I have 15gb hotspot capability free now...since the company gave me it.

hulbe

Reaction score
If you have a iPhone and a Mac you can use a USB cable running into Quicktime. Select iPhone as your source and you have Redzone full screen. Been doing this for two seasons on my 27" iMac.

mikeak

Reaction score
hulbe":2mide8dr said:
If you have a iPhone and a Mac you can use a USB cable running into Quicktime. Select iPhone as your source and you have Redzone full screen. Been doing this for two seasons on my 27" iMac.

Similar to what I will try

I have the lightning to HDMI adapter then you just add a hdmi cord from that to the TV. Issue will be how it looks on a 65" :)

I will be using wifi so cell signal won't be an issue and should be good quality but still blowing it up will be interesting