Noooooooooo (Sheil Kapadia Leaving ESPN)

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/900132697733025792[/tweet]

This is crappy. I hope we don't get stuck with some worthless piece of junk like the last guy.

Smellyman

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/900132697733025792[/tweet]

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Sheil was solid. ESPN in general is terrible, however, I have zero expectations.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah we will get some guy that used to cover the Little League world series of something, they let almost all the good people go already, this sounds like something similar, leaving to pursue new opportunities hmmmmm. Didn't say what which is unusual since it was on his Twitter to route viewership.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Dang, he was almost as good as Sando who was probably the top guy during his time.

I just hope it is someone who enjoys covering football. The hack before Sheil was horrendous.

Smellyman

Reaction score
I am through with ESPN. Anybody have a goto besides ESPN for general news/scores?

Rainger

Reaction score
ESPN has just totally lost the plot.

I am sure Sheil has lost any confidence in the organization to be objective and be about sports. It really is too bad.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Down Under Hawk":23doo1ta said:
ESPN has just totally lost the plot.

I am sure Sheil has lost any confidence in the organization to be objective and be about sports. It really is too bad.

This. ESPN has fallen so far, I'm curious to see who will fill the void as an actual sports reporting network.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Smellyman":1szhs4i2 said:
I am through with ESPN. Anybody have a goto besides ESPN for general news/scores?

I went to Foxsports and puked...so no there.

Went to this one and was able to keep my food down. http://247sports.com/
Seemed to be dedicated to sports, not BS. Dunno about the msn nbc or abc or other nonaffiliated ones. 247 is a cbs product.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Sheil was my go to guy to get twitter updates on the Hawks. He was a great source for someone who lives far away. On that note, can you guys give some suggestions on other good twitter follows for up to date info? I am guessing there must some decent guys in the local media there.
Thanks

harryjohnson

Reaction score
When he first started he was bad. He got better for sure. I suspect ESPN will plant a Pats' fan in his place.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3ijx0ss3 said:
Sheil was my go to guy to get twitter updates on the Hawks. He was a great source for someone who lives far away. On that note, can you guys give some suggestions on other good twitter follows for up to date info? I am guessing there must some decent guys in the local media there.
Thanks

Check out Bob Condotta and Gregg Bell. Both are local media guys that cover the team, and both do a really good job in my opinion.

HawkGA

Reaction score
This does blow. I remember the dark days of whoever the heck that was who preceeded Sheil.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
HUndred bucks says we get a BIMBO who doesn't know football from NASCAR- but she WILL look real good

ESPN style

TriCHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2o7ndw80 said:
Yeah we will get some guy that used to cover the Little League world series of something, they let almost all the good people go already, this sounds like something similar, leaving to pursue new opportunities hmmmmm. Didn't say what which is unusual since it was on his Twitter to route viewership.

Little League World Series of Poker...

ESPN is collapsing, and I enjoy it.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
KIRO 710's Brady Henderson is taking over ESPN.com's Seahawks beat:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/900453498608799745[/tweet]