Is Prosise worth keeping???

jammerhawk

Reaction score
List his various injuries.

Latest = a groin pull, tear, or whatever. He apparently passed the MRI. Two weeks or ?

Others= ankle, wrist, shoulder, knee, are there more ????. I'm sure we know of more. Hangnail???

He's basically been available 2 games since being drafted. Great gig for a 3rd Rd. pick.

He's approaching Harvinesque status, peel me a grape. He knows the names of all the training staff, their kids names, and all of their families names. He's a freaking hypochondriac.

Is he ever going to be not injured and unavailable? Will he ever be reliable or available?

I'm losing patience, he seems very soft, very indulged, and always unavailable. Is he worth keeping?

Frankly can't believe he's ahead of Carson, or AC. They show up.

Seymour

Reaction score
He's beginning to walk the edge for sure.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If he starts pulling this in the regular season we will know. Many players will play through just about anything to be on the field. If Prosise goes down for a month or more early I say IR him and don't bring in back this season and keep McKissic and or Davis around.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
I wanna belive in the kid cuz I see potential but he needs to be wrapped in bubble wrap. And that's not gonna fly for a RB

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Y'all saw what he did when he was healthy, right?

I'm willing to give him a bit more slack. Not Itula Mili level slack, but certainly a little bit.

northseahawk

Reaction score
This guy for playing like an MVP when healthy for the amount of snaps he got. You be extra patient with a player like him.

ACFan

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3760c484 said:
List his various injuries.

Latest = a groin pull, tear, or whatever. He apparently passed the MRI. Two weeks or ?

Others= ankle, wrist, shoulder, knee, are there more ????. I'm sure we know of more. Hangnail???

He's basically been available 2 games since being drafted. Great gig for a 3rd Rd. pick.

He's approaching Harvinesque status, peel me a grape. He knows the names of all the training staff, their kids names, and all of their families names. He's a freaking hypochondriac.

Is he ever going to be not injured and unavailable? Will he ever be reliable or available?

I'm losing patience, he seems very soft, very indulged, and always unavailable. Is he worth keeping?

Frankly can't believe he's ahead of Carson, or AC. They show up.

In another thread, I likened picking Prosise to an Al Davis, high risk move. I probably overstated that.

It was a pick with some risk, not really a "high risk" pick though. The problem is the biggest fear about CJ since that pick (can he stay healthy?) hasn't diminished, but has rather increased.

If you give him a free pass to stay on the roster indefinitely, while you are cutting guys who have proven they can do his job quite well, then it does reach an Al Davis level of absurdity.

I think the Prosise experiment needs to be called a success or failure pretty soon, we need to call it by the end of preseason, or by the trade deadline at the latest.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
He can win you 2 to 3 games a year. That is worth the 53rd roster spot. If he stays healthy bonus.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It's sort of like having that exotic sports car that spends more time in the shop than on the road, and every time you drive it something breaks. Looks great, occasionally blows you away, but is usually unavailable b/c something is wrong with it.

Jville

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2gflg8ts said:
It's sort of like having that exotic sports car that spends more time in the shop than on the road, and every time you drive it something breaks. Looks great, occasionally blows you away, but is usually unavailable b/c something is wrong with it.

That sounds like a subtle trade suggestion with Jacksonville. Those old Jaguars went from break down to the next.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Jville":3fk6inhw said:
jammerhawk":3fk6inhw said:

That sounds like a subtle trade suggestion with Jacksonville. Those old Jaguars went from break down to the next.

He he he ....love the analogy Jville.

Jammer...you said hangnail???? Like this??

Hangnail

Seems the same situation like what we may have with Lockett and Rawls. One freak accident away from throwing a lot of money down the tubes. I think give him a little time to make things happen. He does turn the field. However.....Collins is in the wings waiting for that opportunity and he is available.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Fudwamper":110oeqpv said:
He can win you 2 to 3 games a year. That is worth the 53rd roster spot. If he stays healthy bonus.

How do you know?

getnasty

Reaction score
What he did against the Pats last year alone is enough to keep him. He's the one back we have that has Laveon Bell like potential, he the one back I wouldn't cut.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Of course he's worth keeping, hell of a player, and real versatile. Now if he is misses a bunch of time this upcoming season, then it might be time to really think about if it's worth it.

Ruminator

Reaction score
No doubt they're throwing everything they have at him -- cold laser, electrical nerve stimulation, hydrotherapy, flexibility physical therapy, everything. Hope they can fix the guy and then somehow maintain his body so he can play -- he's way too good to part with if he's able to play a few games, and most importantly, he would be a valuable weapon during the playoffs. C'mon Prosise, get healthy and stay healthy!

Seymour

Reaction score
Can't make the club from the tub.

What it will boil down to is who are you cutting to keep him. This year I think he gets his shot to prove he can be counted on. If he piles up more minor injuries that keep him in the tub, I think this gets answered next year.

iigakusei

Reaction score
The kid just needs some yoga classes. Absolutely worth keeping for this year - see how it goes.