Who's the most hated seahawk opponent?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Who's the guy that most gets, or got, under your skin as a seahawk fan?

A few nominations: Elway (he's #1 for me), kaepernick (probably #1 for newer fans), Jerome Bettis(did you guys know he's from Detroit?), tom Brady, Big Ben, mike harden, boomer Esiason.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
JSeahawks":mjqrz8pk said:
Who's the guy that most gets, or got, under your skin as a seahawk fan?

A few nominations: Elway (he's #1 for me), kaepernick (probably #1 for newer fans), Jerome Bettis(did you guys know he's from Detroit?), tom Brady, Big Ben, mike harden, boomer Esiason.

An "opponent" is an NFL team. I do not consider individual players as "opponents".

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
JSeahawks":2wxg4hjf said:
Jerome Bettis (did you guys know he's from Detroit?)

Now that's funny right there. In 2005, especially the week leading up to SBXL* I wanted to chew glass every time I saw his grinning mug. Key to the city...Grrrrrr...The NFL got their happy ending to that season. *Never Forget!!

In recent years it was delicious fun to hate Jim Harbaugh and his upstart 49ers. Great rivalry but all too brief.

Packers come to mind. Wow what crybabies they and their fans all were after "Fail Mary". You would have thought we stripped them of a Super Bowl title and stole their life savings in the process. Lost a lot of respect for them after that game.

Sad we can't really get riled up for our division opponents (from a hate perspective). Even with the Rams giving us fits in recent years I can't get motivated to do more than shrug my shoulders and say "meh" when I think of them.

It's fun to watch Bruce Arians pop a few blood vessels and turn beat red on the sidelines against us.

And yes as a card-carrying "38 Club" member, it was awesome to hate John "Mr. Ed" Elway and the Raiders as well.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Dez Bryant, Zeke Elliott. Both dumber than a bag of hammers, both abuse women, both think they are better than they are, both overhyped.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
No doubt for me. Tom Brady and that entire organization. I am absolutely convinced that there has been some level of cheating every single year since Belicheat took the reins of that franchise. I bet you could have an asterisk on every single Championship if we only knew what they were up to. If you look at the stats for turnovers of that franchise, it's ridiculously lopsided to their favor. There's just NO WAY that they somehow "coach 'em up" to that degree. Every team coaches turnovers... especially us! I think the under-inflated balls had been going on for years before somebody noticed it. Better grip on an under-inflated ball = less turnovers. Common sense, logic. The ONLY guy I give a pass to on that team in Gronk. I just love the hell out of that guy and I wish he was a Seahawk.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The Rams.

Even though they are lately bringing up the rear of the division the days of Isaac Bruce and his 20 yard line trip with the ball.
and their gloating was insufferable.

Lately our team has found it hard to stick it to their D and I'd like see them do that in spades this season.

Don't much like the Cardinals or Digits either.

LargentFan

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3gi65fpr said:
The Rams.
This is the answer for me. We had a heated rivalry with them when we first moved back to the NFC West and that rivalry seeded my everlasting hatred for them.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Rams for sure. Individually, Arians. Guy seems like a real jackass. I think the problem was he didn't drink enough paint.
usatsi_9704467-copy.jpg
1ZN67Ztn6s aao8QLz0jJmg

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Now Bruce Arians and the Rams. My hate for them didn't die with Jeff Fisher like I thought it would. But neither of them rival the combo of Jim Harbaugh and Colin Kaepernick's smug face back in 2012/2013.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If you read the OP you see that i'm asking more about individual players that we've faced rather then teams. I already know who our rivals are and what teams we all hate.

The Breh

Reaction score
Josea16":idfbwrkm said:
John Elway by a mile.
Mile long or "Mile High" ? :irishdrinkers:

As of right now, besides the Rams D, I'm goin with :179422: #2 Arians. Dude comes off as a complete asshole.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Cam Newton.

Snap chatted my balls (all three of them) to that son of a bitch using custom retreiver filter {pic attached) and he didn't reciprocate--chivalry is indeed dead.

Seriously, Cam Newton is the Juwanna Mann of QB's

pic-dump-79-7.jpg

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Chiming in against old Bruce as well.

Complete tool douchebag who has a serious envy issue regarding Seattle. If I had a nickel for every snarky comment he makes regarding the hawks I wouldnt be living in Phoenix :D

Dude needs to calm down and grow up