Why Paul Richardson is the Seahawks’ breakout player in 2017

Jville

Reaction score

Why Paul Richardson is the Seahawks’ breakout player this season >>>> [urltargetblank]https://www.sbnation.com/2017/8/30/16162272/paul-richardson-seahawks-2017-nfl-season-preview[/urltargetblank]

My thought is ..... just don't under throw him. I think it was Tyler Lockett that requested that consideration as a receivers priority. And, I would think it important to all receivers.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Don't overthrow him, either. Wilson has a bad habit of that at times, trying to keep balls away from defenders.

Don't throw ahead or behind him, either.

In fact, you know what, Russ? Just throw straight to the receiver. That way he can catch it.

:roll:

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
It is not a risk free game. I was simply recalling three injuries and a Tyler Lockett quote. .

Russell isn't perfect. But, he has been on time and accurate this season. Best I have ever seen from him.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Jville":240vf7ow said:
It is not a risk free game. I was simply recalling three injuries and a Tyler Lockett quote. .

Russell isn't perfect. But, he has been on time and accurate this season. Best I have ever seen from him.

I'm just giving you a hard time.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":32vxxqd5 said:
That would be hilarious if injuries become the new thing that is Russell's fault hahahaha

Why turn this into something ugly?

It takes two on both ends of a pass and neither partner is perfect.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Every time Richardson has started to get it going he got hurt. 2014 He was starting to blow up after getting healthy leading into the playoffs then he got hurt in his first playoff game. Last season he had flashes. I hope he can put it all together this season.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3oyqgmos said:
Jville":3oyqgmos said:

I guess this receiver dropped that one. Sorry about that.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
P-Rich is an outstanding receiver it's just that he gets hurt all the time. If he remains healthy for an entire season he'll do great things for us but I feel like we've been saying this for 3 years now and I'm starting to wonder if playing 16 games is just not possible for him.

ivotuk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1c19ris6 said:
Jville":1c19ris6 said:

Which is better than a soft time. Just ask my girlfriend. :192215:

Seymour

Reaction score
He could well be a breakout player.

I've heard similar claims with Graham, Williams, Lockett, Vannett, Carson, ect....

One thing for sure, they won't all be.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
I have no confidence in Richardson playing more than 4 or 5 games in a row....same with Prosise and now we want to classify him as breakout....??

I'm appreciative of his efforts and diving grabs/laying out for some overthrown or inaccurate passes but I'll take my chances with developing Tanner McEvoy and/or Darboh before counting on Richardson....

The roster should be stronger than we have now, except we have 3 players that are very good, but not at all durable (Richardson/Prosise/Rawls....that messes with the roster in some many ways.

hawk45

Reaction score
He'd be fantastic if he weren't made of glass

Josea16

Reaction score
hawk45":uo3ahd8n said:
He'd be fantastic if he weren't made of glass
Procise is the only one with a history of injury and he only missed 3 games at Notre Dame. The other two I call being unlucky for now.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Certainly has the talent to have a breakout year..............but unless Richardson put on 15 lbs of muscle in the past two weeks, I don't see it happening. Dude can't play more than 3-4 weeks without getting hurt.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Seems to me that explosive play makers tend to fall into a high risk / high reward category of players. With the premium that Pete Carroll places on explosive plays, he will continue to field such talent.