ESPN article on African born players-CORRECT link added !

OP
OP
T

The Breh

Reaction score
All those views and not one reply :?
Tough crowd are these Hawks fans on this board.
Guess you all knew this stuff then, then again if you did you wouldn't have even checked the thread :34853_doh:

mrt144

Reaction score
I don't think the link is correct.

Edit: Oh, we have to scroll down. Most of us probably just think you posted the wrong link, like I did, without reading the instructions. Instructions are for adults!

mrt144

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that article! I had no idea the backgrounds of either player or Ifedi being 1st generation American. Love that they're being given the opportunities to shine given the long and uncertain futures they grew up with. Also of course the FO has an angle on it...classic Pete.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Great video segment on him. I had watched this when he was drafted.

[youtube]w2ieFhnECXY[/youtube]

OP
OP
T

The Breh

Reaction score
Well, I'm glad at least a couple of you out of 250+ liked it :2thumbs:
Cheers guys :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
T

The Breh

Reaction score
massari":2ntzz3hi said:
Apparently black lives only matter on the rare occurrence they're mistreated by a different race! Weird!
Yo, let's not get this thread locked !!
I have my own ideas, as you obviously do too but it's not taken too kindly around here.
I thought I'd share these dudes stories you may have not heard, I thought different of them after the read.
Be mindful, it ain't my forum but I've had to toe the line repeatedly for sensitivity type posts.
Unless I'm completely misreading your post, I can't distinguish trolls all the time anymore :(