Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Green Bay Packers

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Seahawks have a chance if

1. They can run the ball successfully
    2. Russ doesn't give away the football like he's Oprah giving away cars... :?
    3. Sherm's groin/thigh is ok
    4. They can limit the penalties (get off the field when substituting especially since you know Aaron is waiting to catch you, darn it :x )
    LolaRox
    NET Veteran

• Another thing Richardson allows us to do on those terrible 3rd and longs, that we have struggled with so much in the past, is to legitimately approach it with 3 down linemen. That should free up some additional help on those over-the-middle daggers.
    Fire Tom Cable
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

• bigskydoc wrote:Another thing Richardson allows us to do on those terrible 3rd and longs, that we have struggled with so much in the past, is to legitimately approach it with 3 down linemen. That should free up some additional help on those over-the-middle daggers.

That's what I would do if I were the Seahawks
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• ptisme wrote:
    bigskydoc wrote:Another thing Richardson allows us to do on those terrible 3rd and longs, that we have struggled with so much in the past, is to legitimately approach it with 3 down linemen. That should free up some additional help on those over-the-middle daggers.

That's what I would do if I were the Seahawks

That WOULD be a pretty innovative approach ... and I wouldn't put it past Kris Richard to try something like that.

In theory in that scenario, Cliff Avril, Sheldon Richardson, and Michael Bennett (I think) would be your 3 Down Linemen (which honestly, are still enough of a handful) ... with maybe a Frank Clark or even a David Bass (both of whom are pretty darned fast for linemen) dropping into short zone coverage.

Hmmm. It's definitely an idea for sure and I wouldn't be surprised if we see some variation of that kind of approach. Perhaps this Cheetah package that we've heard whispers about is something like that and designed for scenarios just like that.

Far more unknowns than knowns when it comes to the 2017 Seahawks Defense at this point. It'll be interesting to see the game this Sunday and see what they choose to roll out there.
    Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *

• bigskydoc wrote:Another thing Richardson allows us to do on those terrible 3rd and longs, that we have struggled with so much in the past, is to legitimately approach it with 3 down linemen. That should free up some additional help on those over-the-middle daggers.

This is an excellent point bigsky, and one that I don't think I've seen mentioned on the board regarding the SR signing.

:2thumbs:
    "Our Quarterback is a Bad Man!" - Michael Robinson
    Foghawk
    NET Veteran

If Seattle can rush 3 and get pressure, yes, Green Bay will find it very difficult to move the ball. Especially if they can disguise it well and mix in the blitz, etc.

As I recall, KC tried that on NE last night and it didn't work out to well in the early going, so they switched to a four man (mostly, they still mixed things up) rush and did better. That and their run defense, especially on short yardage, was pretty good. I thought the Pats would blow them out. Just goes to show you, you never really know until the game is underway.

I went back and looked at the game from last year (week 14). I forgot how lopsided it was. Wilson needs to do a better job this time of not handing us the football. Your defense was pretty nicked up as well. They will play better. Much better.

I'll go out on a limb and say the biggest issue for your defense will be Ty Montgomery. He'll be coming out of the backfield all day long and will be a mismatch for you to cover. Especially with our WR corp and our TE's. I hope I'm wrong. I am it's Jordy Nelson catching TD's all day on whoever is covering him. :)
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran

• PackerNation wrote:
    bigskydoc wrote:Another thing Richardson allows us to do on those terrible 3rd and longs, that we have struggled with so much in the past, is to legitimately approach it with 3 down linemen. That should free up some additional help on those over-the-middle daggers.

If Seattle can rush 3 and get pressure, yes, Green Bay will find it very difficult to move the ball. Especially if they can disguise it well and mix in the blitz, etc.

As I recall, KC tried that on NE last night and it didn't work out to well in the early going, so they switched to a four man (mostly, they still mixed things up) rush and did better. That and their run defense, especially on short yardage, was pretty good. I thought the Pats would blow them out. Just goes to show you, you never really know until the game is underway.

I went back and looked at the game from last year (week 14). I forgot how lopsided it was. Wilson needs to do a better job this time of not handing us the football. Your defense was pretty nicked up as well. They will play better. Much better.

I'll go out on a limb and say the biggest issue for your defense will be Ty Montgomery. He'll be coming out of the backfield all day long and will be a mismatch for you to cover. Especially with our WR corp and our TE's. I hope I'm wrong. I am it's Jordy Nelson catching TD's all day on whoever is covering him. :)

Brady didn't have the weapons last night that Rodgers will have Sunday IMHO.
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• I can't see Green Bay scoring a point, much less winning this game. They have no defense or run game, and their special teams looks sub-par at best.

49-0 Seahawks.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• I like the cut of your jib
    Fire Tom Cable
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

• LolaRox wrote:2. Russ doesn't give away the football like he's Oprah giving away cars... :?

Well, without Kearse, the chances of a pick should go down.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• I think this game is a pick em'. I think it will come down to the last play of the game and whoever has the ball. I normally subscribe to great defense beats out great offense... On a neutral field... I can't bet against this quarterback at Lambeau Field... 27-24 Pack....
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• Hype trailer:

ptisme
    NET Veteran

ptisme
    NET Veteran

• ptisme wrote:
    PackerNation wrote:Brady didn't have the weapons last night that Rodgers will have Sunday IMHO.

Agreed. Best WR corp in the NFL. + 2 excellent TE's that can catch passes and block. However, is Seattle the best defense in the NFL? Is Sherman still shutdown? Can we stop their pass rush? Has Thomas lost a step? Will Richardson give them the push they need?

It's a classic matchup of the best offense in the NFL vs. the best defense in the NFL.

Or am I being too kind to Seattle? How good is that defense??

We'll find out soon.
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran

• PackerNation wrote:
    ptisme wrote:
    PackerNation wrote:Brady didn't have the weapons last night that Rodgers will have Sunday IMHO.

Agreed. Best WR corp in the NFL. + 2 excellent TE's that can catch passes and block. However, is Seattle the best defense in the NFL? Is Sherman still shutdown? Can we stop their pass rush? Has Thomas lost a step? Will Richardson give them the push they need?

It's a classic matchup of the best offense in the NFL vs. the best defense in the NFL.

We'll find out soon.

This defense has the kind of guys that can cover what we have and still pressure the quarterback... But i think our defense can also stop their offense... I think the game will come down to turnovers and I have to believe Rodgers makes one more play than Wilson...
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• PackerNation wrote:
    ptisme wrote:

We'll find out soon.
    Let me help you...
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. No
    5. Yes

All things being equal you better believe Green Bay hates that this game is scheduled when it is because defense is typically further along then offense early in the season. Also elite defense always trumps elite offense.

The only reason why they may win is because it's at Lambeau but after that Kansas City smackdown against New England I'm not so sure that the location of this game will matter.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

• Josea16 wrote:
    PackerNation wrote:
    ptisme wrote:

We'll find out soon.
    Let me help you...
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. No
    5. Yes

All things being equal you better believe Green Bay hates that this game is scheduled when it is because defense is typically further along then offense early in the season. Also elite defense always trumps elite offense.

The only reason why they may win is because it's at Lambeau but after that Kansas City smackdown against New England I'm not so sure that the location of this game will matter.

Or, The other way to look at it is this: Thank God we play Seattle the first game rather than half way through the season when half the team always seems to be on the injured list...
    Different circumstances the other night: It was a great defense playing on the road against a great offense but.... Edelman and Gronk work off each other. Now Brady has no Edelman and then Amendola went down. In a game where KC was scoring at will, the Pats didn't have the fire power to keep up. Much of that game lies on the NE defense.

In this case Rodgers has more than enough fire power. He's much more capable of moving from pressure at this point than Brady... I think the big unknown is how this revamped Packer defense fares against Seattle's revamped offensive line...
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• ptisme wrote:
    Josea16 wrote:
    PackerNation wrote:
    ptisme wrote:

We'll find out soon.
    Let me help you...
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. No
    5. Yes

Or, The other way to look at it is this: Thank God we play Seattle the first game rather than half way through the season when half the team always seems to be on the injured list...
    Different circumstances the other night: It was a great defense playing on the road against a great offense but.... Edelman and Gronk work off each other. Now Brady has no Edelman and then Amendola went down. In a game where KC was scoring at will, the Pats didn't have the fire power to keep up. Much of that game lies on the NE defense.

In this case Rodgers has more than enough fire power. He's much more capable of moving from pressure at this point than Brady... I think the big unknown is how this revamped Packer defense fares against Seattle's revamped offensive line...

NE fell apart when Hightower got hurt and no pressure at all on Smith, Smith does not have a cannon for an arm but can filet a defense apart underneath and short with time using a butter knife. That was the issue in NE, then the defense tried to defend the pass and Hunt took them to the cleaners.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Fan80 and rivers of are here . My take win in the bag.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

This is certainly worth trying to find out if Richardson can overcome being double teamed enough to still collapse the pocket to pressure Rodgers.
    Netskier
    netskier
    NET Veteran

• netskier wrote:

This is certainly worth trying to find out if Richardson can overcome being double teamed enough to still collapse the pocket to pressure Rodgers.

I would EXPECT Seattle to rush only 3 or 4 and commit everyone else to coverage... GB needs to be able to run the ball at that point.... Bennett is almost a second RT. Keep him in to run block. Montgomery is quick and slippery, see if he can find a seem .
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• Peter King is a guy whose opinion about the NFL is amongst those whom I respect the very most. He has seen A LOT of football over the course of his 34 year career and when he speaks, I tend to listen. King was on KJR 950 yesterday and at the tail end of the interview, he was asked whether or not he thought this Seahawks could march into Lambeau Field and get the win on Sunday. Here is what he had to say ...

Peter King:
    “I think this is going to be a 2 minute warning game in the 4th Quarter. Here’s the reason why I really believe in this team [the Seahawks] right now, OK. It’s because I just don’t think you can block them. How are you blocking Sheldon Richardson along with everybody else? How? I don’t know how you’re doing it -- especially a flawed Green Bay line. And I think Aaron Rodgers is going to have a very difficult time keeping clean on Sunday -- and I think that’s going to be a HUGE [King’s emphasis] factor in this game.”

Source:
    https://www.iheart.com/podcast/Mitch-in-the-Morning-OnDemand-20471416/episode/9-8-peter-king-28446733/

One man's opinion obviously ... but this is a guy who knows his football.
    Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *

• Hawkscanner wrote:Peter King is a guy whose opinion about the NFL is amongst those whom I respect the very most. He has seen A LOT of football over the course of his 34 year career and when he speaks, I tend to listen. King was on KJR 950 yesterday and at the tail end of the interview, he was asked whether or not he thought this Seahawks could march into Lambeau Field and get the win on Sunday. Here is what he had to say ...

Peter King:
    “I think this is going to be a 2 minute warning game in the 4th Quarter. Here’s the reason why I really believe in this team [the Seahawks] right now, OK. It’s because I just don’t think you can block them. How are you blocking Sheldon Richardson along with everybody else? How? I don’t know how you’re doing it -- especially a flawed Green Bay line. And I think Aaron Rodgers is going to have a very difficult time keeping clean on Sunday -- and I think that’s going to be a HUGE [King’s emphasis] factor in this game.”

Source:
    https://www.iheart.com/podcast/Mitch-in-the-Morning-OnDemand-20471416/episode/9-8-peter-king-28446733/

I don't disagree with that assessment...
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• WHOA!!! I just saw this -- take it FWIW. If this is true, it could be a real game changer ...

Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *

• Hawkscanner wrote:Peter King is a guy whose opinion about the NFL is amongst those whom I respect the very most. He has seen A LOT of football over the course of his 34 year career and when he speaks, I tend to listen. King was on KJR 950 yesterday and at the tail end of the interview, he was asked whether or not he thought this Seahawks could march into Lambeau Field and get the win on Sunday. Here is what he had to say ...

Peter King:

Source:

Sanity? Seriously you newbies.:) just seem to have no idea of what effect a Cortez Kennedy level DT has on a defense. And this defense isn't crap like when he played. To be clear Sheldon Richardson is to us what Reggie White was to Green Bay at the same juncture except he is younger and part of our new core. Book it.
    Last edited by Josea16 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

• Hawkscanner wrote:WHOA!!! I just saw this -- take it FWIW. If this is true, it could be a real game changer ...

I'm shocked you of all people didn't know this possibility. I'm in Missouri and knew this hours ago.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

• Josea16 wrote:
    Hawkscanner wrote:WHOA!!! I just saw this -- take it FWIW. If this is true, it could be a real game changer ...

I'm shocked you of all people didn't know this possibility. I'm in Missouri and knew this hours ago.

No, no -- I KNEW this was a possibility. It's just from all the reports that I'd been hearing, it was just sounding very much the opposite like he was going to play. Looks like the Packers are going the conservative route -- resting him up and making sure they have him for the long term rather than risk this being a nagging injury that's going to plague him all season long. Wise move IMO.
    Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *

• Josea16 wrote:Sanity? Seriously you newbies.:) just seem to have no idea of what effect a Cortez Kennedy level DT has on a defense. And this defense isn't crap like when he played. To be clear Sheldon Richardson is to us what Reggie White was to Green Bay at the same juncture except he is younger and part of our new core. Book it.

Ugh. :roll:

Reggie White is the kind of player you build defenses and even a franchise around. He makes your entire team better, on and off the field.

Sheldon Richardson is a decent DT that you add to an already good defense. He is more of a "missing piece" type player you add when you are trying to make a SB run. Talented but he is a "me first" distraction off the field that tends to spill over into the locker room and on the field.

Except for the fact that they both wear a helmet on the football field, they are not even remotely comparable. You do a disservice to Reggie White, football legends and your own credibility when you make such vulgar assertions.
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran

• PackerNation wrote:
    Josea16 wrote:Sanity? Seriously you newbies.:) just seem to have no idea of what effect a Cortez Kennedy level DT has on a defense. And this defense isn't crap like when he played. To be clear Sheldon Richardson is to us what Reggie White was to Green Bay at the same juncture except he is younger and part of our new core. Book it.

Ugh. :roll:

Reggie White is the kind of player you build defenses and even a franchise around. He makes your entire team better, on and off the field.

Sheldon Richardson is a decent DT that you add to an already good defense. He is more of a "missing piece" type player you add when you are trying to make a SB run. Talented but he is a "me first" distraction off the field that tends to spill over into the locker room and on the field.

Except for the fact that they both wear a helmet on the football field, they are not even remotely comparable. You do a disservice to Reggie White, football legends and your own credibility when you make such vulgar assertions.

Well, I personally won't go THAT far yet in calling Richardson Reggie White. I was a huge Reggie White fan -- one of the most dominant linemen that I have ever seen (probably THE most). A true game changer. So, no -- I won't go THAT far until I see Richardson with my own eyes and what he looks like on the football field in this defense.
    Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *

• Hawkscanner wrote:WHOA!!! I just saw this -- take it FWIW. If this is true, it could be a real game changer ...

Murphy will have to fill in because Spriggs isn't ready. Assuming, of course, that Nagler is correct. Bulaga was limited in practice so it could be true. Remember that we started Don Barclay at RT and it had zero affect on our OL.... Don Barclay is one of the worst lineman to ever play in Green Bay. Stunned, he is even on our roster. Another "WTF is Ted thinking" move.

They did move Barclay to Center though where he is playing better. He is on IR right now. Murphy will have to step it up and we'll have to find ways to keep your DL guessing. Rodgers can be very elusive and hard to sack.

Game Day! In case I forget to tell you: Thanks for the great discussion and good luck today. Win or lose, it's just 1 game. The NFL is an endurance test, not a sprint. Should be a great season for both of our teams. Unless we lose Rodgers, then we are screwed. :)
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran

If that's true it's going to be a VERY long day for the Packers offense and will put enormous pressure on the packers defense to keep the game close.... Changing my pick: Seahawks by seven.
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• Josea16 wrote:
    Hawkscanner wrote:Peter King is a guy whose opinion about the NFL is amongst those whom I respect the very most. He has seen A LOT of football over the course of his 34 year career and when he speaks, I tend to listen. King was on KJR 950 yesterday and at the tail end of the interview, he was asked whether or not he thought this Seahawks could march into Lambeau Field and get the win on Sunday. Here is what he had to say ...

Peter King:

Source:

Sanity? Seriously you newbies.:) just seem to have no idea of what effect a Cortez Kennedy level DT has on a defense. And this defense isn't crap like when he played. To be clear Sheldon Richardson is to us what Reggie White was to Green Bay at the same juncture except he is younger and part of our new core. Book it.

Unlike White he'll be a douche in your locker room. He also takes plays off unlike White. He is talented but... He's not half the man Reggie White was.
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• Hawkscanner wrote:
    Josea16 wrote:
    Hawkscanner wrote:WHOA!!! I just saw this -- take it FWIW. If this is true, it could be a real game changer ...

No, no -- I KNEW this was a possibility. It's just from all the reports that I'd been hearing, it was just sounding very much the opposite like he was going to play. Looks like the Packers are going the conservative route -- resting him up and making sure they have him for the long term rather than risk this being a nagging injury that's going to plague him all season long. Wise move IMO.

OR... It's a friggin' high ankle sprain which lingers for months...
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• PackerNation wrote:

Murphy will have to fill in because Spriggs isn't ready. Assuming, of course, that Nagler is correct. Bulaga was limited in practice so it could be true. Remember that we started Don Barclay at RT and it had zero affect on our OL.... Don Barclay is one of the worst lineman to ever play in Green Bay. Stunned, he is even on our roster. Another "WTF is Ted thinking" move.

They did move Barclay to Center though where he is playing better. He is on IR right now. Murphy will have to step it up and we'll have to find ways to keep your DL guessing. Rodgers can be very elusive and hard to sack.

Game Day! In case I forget to tell you: Thanks for the great discussion and good luck today. Win or lose, it's just 1 game. The NFL is an endurance test, not a sprint. Should be a great season for both of our teams. Unless we lose Rodgers, then we are screwed. :)

Little bit of a difference between (having a good camp) and having to face Michael Bennett in a regular season game... Thank God this game isn't in the Clink....
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• ptisme wrote:OR... It's a friggin' high ankle sprain which lingers for months...

Don't even say that!! :141847_bnono:
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran

• ptisme wrote: Thank God this game isn't in the Clink....

We may yet get that chance this season, and this may well be the game that decides it. Like you, this changes my prediction to Seahawks by 7
    Fire Tom Cable
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

• Reggie White is a Hall of Famer, we will see where Sheldon's career takes him, however he was brought in for the same reasons and could have the same effect. Packers butt hurt over a simple comparison tells me your scared shitless.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:Reggie White is a Hall of Famer, we will see where Sheldon's career takes him, however he was brought in for the same reasons and could have the same effect. Packers butt hurt over a simple comparison tells me your scared shitless.

[Roland] Their scared shitless what? [/Roland]
    I used to be Bitter.
    JustTheTip
    NET Veteran

• bigskydoc wrote:
    ptisme wrote: Thank God this game isn't in the Clink....

We may yet get that chance this season, and this may well be the game that decides it. Like you, this changes my prediction to Seahawks by 7

How teams play in week one matters little.. BUT, while how these teams play doesn't matter, the results DO matter... Whoever wins this determines where we could meet in a few months... Just once could these teams meet at full health on both sides?????
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• chris98251 wrote:Reggie White is a Hall of Famer, we will see where Sheldon's career takes him, however he was brought in for the same reasons and could have the same effect. Packers butt hurt over a simple comparison tells me your scared shitless.

Very few things scare me shitless... Certainly the result of a football game is one of them that is well below my "scared shitless" radar.... Reggie White was arguably the greatest defensive lineman to ever play the game... Comparing him to a turd of a human is just stupid....
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• ptisme wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Reggie White is a Hall of Famer, we will see where Sheldon's career takes him, however he was brought in for the same reasons and could have the same effect. Packers butt hurt over a simple comparison tells me your scared shitless.

Very few things scare me shitless... Certainly the result of a football game is one of them that is well below my "scared shitless" radar.... Reggie White was arguably the greatest defensive lineman to ever play the game... Comparing him to a turd of a human is just stupid....

This Turd as you say and appear to have a personal hard on for him is going to make a big difference, I look forward to Sheldon using Rodgers as a posthole digger planting him in the ground frequently.

You can deny all you want but your butt hurt and bucket of Preparation H won't ease the pain.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• bigskydoc wrote:13-6 Packers.

Fairly close
    Fire Tom Cable
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

• bigskydoc wrote:

You're defense is just fine. Your offense.........yikes!

Still plenty of time to put it all together though. Good luck the rest of the way.
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran

• PackerNation wrote:
    bigskydoc wrote:

Still plenty of time to put it all together though. Good luck the rest of the way.

The referees gave you the game, end of story. Ever wonder why the NFL are losing ratings? I give this game as exhibit A. What a pile of ridiculous calls that ejected a player that did nothing and removing an obvious touchdown that basically changed the game into some bad WWE scripted shit show.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

• Josea16 wrote:
    PackerNation wrote:
    bigskydoc wrote:

The referees gave you the game, end of story. Ever wonder why the NFL are losing ratings? I give this game as exhibit A. What a pile of ridiculous calls that ejected a player that did nothing and removing an obvious touchdown that basically changed the game into some bad WWE scripted shit show.

CRY.

Take your loss like a man.
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran

• PackerNation wrote:
    Josea16 wrote:
    PackerNation wrote:
    bigskydoc wrote:

CRY.

Agreed. Good game by the Packers today. They got it done when they needed to.

The Hawks deserved to lose after the O's ineptitude. I think the D played well enough to give a win had the O done anything to help them out. The bad calls by the refs certainly hurt, but could have been overcome with some better execution.

However, you shouldn't judge the worth of the Packer's D from how they played against our porous line today. If you come up against a better team, your D may not appear quite as gifted.
    NET Veteran

• Josea16 wrote:
    PackerNation wrote:
    bigskydoc wrote:

You lost this game in the trenches... Not due to the stripes....
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• Ad Hawk wrote:
    PackerNation wrote:
    Josea16 wrote:
    PackerNation wrote:

CRY.

Agreed. Good game by the Packers today. They got it done when they needed to.

The Hawks deserved to lose after the O's ineptitude. I think the D played well enough to give a win had the O done anything to help them out. The bad calls by the refs certainly hurt, but could have been overcome with some better execution.

However, you shouldn't judge the worth of the Packer's D from how they played against our porous line today. If you come up against a better team, your D may not appear quite as gifted.

You're right... I'm very concerned about having to go into Atlanta next week... But we have two positives:
    1. Atlanta's defense is decent but not nearly in the same class as what we faced today.
    2. Our defense is much better than what we put on the field last year in the playoffs...
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• PackerNation wrote:
    CRY.

Says the fan who identifies with the group who hasn't stopped crying about a call from 2012.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *

• HawkFan72 wrote:
    PackerNation wrote:
    CRY.

Says the fan who identifies with the group who hasn't stopped crying about a call from 2012.

I actually only hear about that call on here when Seahawks fans mention it first....
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information