I haven't had this much NFL fun since

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Draft Weekend.

Seriously, this change to having the cuts all come at one time has made the last 2 days fun.

JS working his tail off to make the team better.

Seafan

Reaction score
Cut down Saturday is always one of my favorite days. Like the free agency first day, a total frenzy of moves and rumors.

mrt144

Reaction score
Agreed. This and the celebration relaxation has me not outright cursing the NFL at every opportunity.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
tough to be discouraged about how the FA views the overlap...Bass/Smith are better than Marsh....

Richardson is better than Rubin.....

Getting a conditional pick for Tramaine Brock who was here for 5 minutes...

Getting Justin Coleman back for depth......

Trading with the Patriots, who are also looking to upgrade their roster, traded for a former 1st rounder today in Phillip Dorsett for their 3rd string QB Brissett, who probably could have been cut, since teams rarely carry 3 QB's.....

Something tells me McDowell is not done this year, and that's why Marsh was ultimately moved on....Bennett can get back to being a full time DE, off the edge, vs having to deal with double teams inside....let Richardson and Frank Clark bat down passes and get the push inside.

Also buys time for Naz Jones at DT, who will be a big time player...

It will come down to how fast can Darboh and Shaq Griffin develop.....I'm not counting on Richardson to be healthy all year, so Darboh will either come through and make Schneider look really, really good, or we are going to have a so-so start to the season.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think I believe in Santa Claus again. This is just like Christmas before the NFL Season starts. Go Hawksmas.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Wow! What a kick yesterday and today was! Thanks to all you guys for helping to make it fun.

Here's to you! :irishdrinkers:

AlciG

Reaction score
I was hoping for a few more trades :stirthepot:

massari

Reaction score
NewJerseyHawk":s8v7thl3 said:
Something tells me McDowell is not done this year, and that's why Marsh was ultimately moved on..
Seems like it's be better just to sit him for the season to heal/mature, then he can go through a full training camp and be better prepared.

Remember, if he doesn't play this season, it won't burn a year off his rookie contract.

BBQHawk

Reaction score
Maybe a better way to say it, bummed for Kasen. Nice to see guys work hard and make it. He had to of been close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Aros":8fo47e5h said:
Still bummed about Kasen. :cry:
I was until I read Hawkscanner's write up.
The fact is if he was John Ross the blocking would be overlooked.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well he is now playing for the Browns and on their roster, if he can't stick there he can't stick anywhere.

olyfan63

Reaction score
chris98251":coesirbo said:
Well he is now playing for the Browns and on their roster, if he can't stick there he can't stick anywhere.

Truth. Will be interesting to see how Kasen does in Cleveland. I was wondering how the decisions would turn out. I now believe PC/JS made absolutely the right call on this one. Good for Kasen that the Browns picked him up. That is absolutely a nice reward for all the work he put in. Any job on an NFL roster is a good job when you're scratching and clawing to get an actual NFL career started like he has been.

The fact he wasn't good enough for the Seahawks will hopefully motivate Kasen to improve the other parts of his game. It's sounding somewhat parallel to the Christine Michael saga. Terrific talent for simply running the ball, but major holes in Michael's game in other areas. If Williams' body continues to heal towards recovering his full speed and quickness, and his WR overall game continues to develop, look out NFL.