Jazzhawk

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1lu2eiq6 said:
Jazzhawk":1lu2eiq6 said:
Waived/Injured:
CB Pierre Desir
WR Kasen Williams

They were injured???

If put on IR, then all the outrage for both of them could be for not.
If they clear waivers they can be signed to the PS.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
This is been a very brutal offseason for our past 2-3 years drafts ... have really been busts?
How many from the last 2-3 years are we keeping on our rosters? Are we still living off the Russell Wilson/Sherman/Kam draft?
I don't know about you all, butI feel that this is our last hurrah with Pete. He is throwing everything into this year ... I won't be surprised to see him walk away after this year ... together with lots of other vets.
It is all or nothing people. It is SB or bust !!!

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":jne5jnzt said:
This is been a very brutal offseason for our past 2-3 years drafts ... have really been busts?
How many from the last 2-3 years are we keeping on our rosters? Are we still living off the Russell Wilson/Sherman/Kam draft?
I don't know about you all, butI feel that this is our last hurrah with Pete. He is throwing everything into this year ... I won't be surprised to see him walk away after this year ... together with lots of other vets.
Really?? Come on, you have a very short memory. The cupboard was bare when they took over and they were still totally re-working the roster back then. Now it's 'find what we can to fill in, and cover holes'. Last Hurrah...Pshhhhh.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
joeseahawks":dorzw1ag said:

Uhhhh hahaha naw mate the only way this team doesn't have Pete at the helm is if he retires. Full stop

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am shocked about Kasen. He sure didn't look injured to me in the preseason. It will be sucksville if we lose him to another team. Marsh was a surprise too. Boykin not so much. Gotta protect the ball. Number one mantra on this team.

Hyak

Reaction score
joeseahawks":11q2j3j4 said:

It's simply harder to rookies to make the roster than in the past. On paper, this looks like the deepest team since 2013. I do think, however, that they won't keep 10 OL and likely add another DT.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Maybe he will retire !!! Remember ... he is not 60 years old anymore.
xStickybudz":1wsy1fc3 said:
joeseahawks":1wsy1fc3 said:

Uhhhh hahaha naw mate the only way this team doesn't have Pete at the helm is if he retires. Full stop

DJrmb

Reaction score
I like it overall. I don't like keeping Darboh/McEvoy over Kasen Williams but that's really my only complaint.

I'm a little surprised they kept so many linebackers but really happy to see Dewey McDonald make it.

Basis4day

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2rpylvtq said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/904142457457147904[/tweet]

3 d-tackles?? :eek:

Bennett and Clark both play DT depending on scheme

Seafan

Reaction score
Madden and McKissic both make it. So far. I like how they value playmakers who can also contribute on special teams.