Practice Squad

Hawks46

Reaction score
Normally I have a small interest in the PS, but this year it seems to be LOADED with potential. My guess (if it all goes right for us)

Swoopes
Boykin
Davis (not sure if he's eligible)
Desir
Kasen Williams
David Moore
Lawler
Best avail OL

That might be the most talented PS I remember seeing. I don't know if we carry that many WR's but they are the most talented players.

Seafan

Reaction score
I'm just the opposite this year. I see the roster having so much real talent right now I don't care who they bring to the practice squad.

If I had to guess I'd say they will likely sign David Moore and maybe Desir and Tyson.

I guess bringing back Boykin and Williams would make some fans happy.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I'd imagine they'll keep the following if possible:
Swoopes
Moore
Grayson
Desir
Tyson
Kasen (if he's not signed) Lawler if Kasen is gone

Beyond those fellas, I'd imagine Boykin would be on it, so he can run the "Wilson" clone plays in practice. I would imagine they'll add an OL and a DT whom I've never heard of.

I'm intrigued by Swoopes, Grayson, Moore and Tyson. They have a lot to gain from the PS, and could make huge strides for a roster spot next year...if not a WR spot at some point this year. They all encompass unique skill sets that make them interesting going forward.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Keep in mind that this isn't really meant to be a development program. It's for mimicking and preparing for your opponent.

Jville

Reaction score
Basis4day":2i5g3ceh said:
Keep in mind that this isn't really meant to be a development program. It's for mimicking and preparing for your opponent.

Versatile players that can play multiple spots leverage that purpose.

There were 1,184 players who became available yesterday at 1:00 pm pacific.

One o'clock pacific time should be the moment for kicking things off today.

Eventful weekend.