I'm in are you?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mosesbread72/status/904788599748444160[/tweet]

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
LolaRox":1f8mdiuz said:
I'm in are you?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mosesbread72/status/904788599748444160[/tweet]
Yes, *1000 :)

Good 'vibes' on Death Row when the phrase is used in an entertaining way.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
An appropriately-designed Seahawks 'Death Row' shirt could be one helluva seller..

To try add some light-hearted humor to the phrase..
--
Three women are on death row in Utah (death penalty by firing squad) and about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. Two guards brings the brunette forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready.....Aim....." Suddenly the brunette yells, "Earthquake!!" Everyone is startled and looks around. She manages to escape. The angry guards then bring the redhead forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready....Aim...." The redhead then screams, "Tornado!!" Yet again, everyone is startled and looks around. She too escapes execution. By this point, the blonde had figured out what the others did. The guards bring her forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She also says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready....Aim...." The blonde shouts, "Fire!"

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/blondejokes/deathrowjoke.html

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Absolutely I'm ALL IN on this one.

Since the trade for Sheldon Richardson, I've actually been trying to come up with an appropriate nickname for this group.

I mean seriously-- take a look at all the greatest Defensive Lines throughout NFL history ... they've all got immortal nicknames: The Steel Curtain, the Fearsome Foursome, etc.

After all, we've got the Legion of Boom for our secondary. That D-Line needs one of their own. Honestly, I think Michael Bennett might have just given them one -- "DEATH ROW." I like it. :2thumbs:

Foghawk

Reaction score
A Jury of Twelves, The Clink, and Death Row all seem to meld.

We'll have to see if the name is warranted. I'm optimistic.

rjas77

Reaction score
Post removed for religious comment and masked F-bomb.

:{(

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Not a fan, but I am learning to just ignore all the noise and try to just enjoy watching the game.

OP
OP
LolaRox

LolaRox

Reaction score
@rjas77 are you serious? I can't tell. It is a play/mock up of an old magazine cover, it isn't real. It is introducing Avril, Clark, MikeB and SR as 'Death Row'.

Original faces - Tupac, Suge, Dre and Snoop Dogg

pmedic920

Reaction score
Nope.

Y'all know better.

It's a good topic
Start over, if you want to discuss within the guidelines.

No masked F bombs
No player protest comments
No PWR.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
I want to see these guys play a game together before a nickname! Is Sheldon even going to be motivated a week after. Wing traded to play here? Hopefully but time will tell.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Foghawk":3lijkh7i said:
A Jury of Twelves, The Clink, and Death Row all seem to meld.

We'll have to see if the name is warranted. I'm optimistic.
You're right, The Clink works.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Seriously, literally every one of those guys win 1 on 1's the majority of the time. Who you gonna block ?

Max protect plays into the LOB's hands and even then...probably won't keep these guys out long.

irocdave

Reaction score
How about the C Wall? C as in C Link, wall as in, well, wall. Similar to the Sea Wall that protects down town Seattle form the ravages of the Sound / Pacific ocean? Eh, seems lame, if we a decent O line maybe they could roll with that.

SODO MOFO's?

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1tt6p0gy said:
Nicknames need to be EARNED.

How have they not "earned" a nickname? And who are you that you get to dictate the rules? Those guys have worked their asses off.