Here we go again. Rawls Questionable for game 1...

Seymour

Reaction score
Pete just stated in his press conference Rawls is questionable for game 1 and they hope to move him up. High ankle sprain. :roll:

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
Also....just to refresh memories...this is the same injury that 2 weeks ago we were told "if this was a game, he would play". Precautionary my azzzz.

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":xd090497 said:
Prosise 100%!

Ya, I may need to jump on the Carson band wagon since Rawls bandwagon seems to have a perennial wobbly wheel. :?

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
pmedic920":19k9uhlv said:
Correct me, didn't Lacy get named our #2 guy.

Wonder if he will start or still be held back for situations.

I do believe that is correct. Lacy should be next man up.

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2bpqqs8u said:
Just sucks, Rawls is a baller, when he's actually on the field :(

Agree.

crying-baby-bawler-status.jpg

Sorry Thomas....Love ya dude, buy ya gotta get on the field man.

HawkerD

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2v1r1l36 said:
Just sucks, Rawls is a baller, when he's actually on the field :(

Kind of get what you are saying but You can't be a baller if you can't stay on the field. He had a nice little run but I honestly don't see him as a long term solution solely based on his availability. We need Carson to be the steal of the draft.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
High ankle sprains suck. They take forever to heal from & the healing process only takes longer when guys try to play through it. As long as we have at least two healthy backs in the stable of Eddie Lacy, Chris Carson, and C.J. Prosise, I hope they keep Rawls in a walking boot.

In the preseason, I didn't see one guy separate himself from the others. They all have strengths and weaknesses. Lacy's experience, toughness, pass blocking, and tackling-breaking ability set him apart a little bit right now.

Carson didn't look that far behind Rawls in the preseason. And Prosise's explosiveness adds another dimension to the offense (while he is healthy).

Greenhell

Reaction score
I'm not throwing Rawls out with the bath water just yet BUT...CARSON CARSON CARSON CARSON CARSON CARSON!!!