No more Seahawks All-Access

erik2690

Reaction score
Don't know how many people watched this show but I really enjoyed it so I thought I would give everyone the info. Didn't see it on my TV guide so asked Root Sports and they said they aren't doing it this year. It was a good source of sideline interaction and good highlight recaps with Raible audio. Kinda bummed it won't be on.

ivotuk

Reaction score
That sucks. It was hit or miss here in AK whether or not it was blacked out, but when it wasn't, it was a great show. Loved Angie Mentink and Warren Moon on there.

DJrmb

Reaction score
That's sad. Are they not even replacing it with anything related to the team?

OP
OP
E

erik2690

Reaction score
DJrmb":343ag5vc said:
That's sad. Are they not even replacing it with anything related to the team?

Not the impression I got. Just having that Press Pass show which seems to be literally just Press Conference clips. I was hoping that the Seahawks were the ones who produced the show and it just aired on Root and maybe it would still appear on the Hawks site or something but Root seems to be the producers so I think it's just gone unless they change course.

chris98251

Reaction score
Gone like so many other things good, Monday Night Football Halftime Highlights with Howard Cosell, The George Michael Sports Machine, A decent Monday Night announcing Crew and that was fun to watch. Wild World of Sports Theme for Monday Night Football with Frank and Howard doing the lead in for the game, Hank Williams Jr Are You Ready for some Football. Carrie Underwood's Theme, Now this.

671hawk

Reaction score
I just saw that Angie Mentink tweeted she has breast cancer. Maybe she is stepping away abruptly and the show is just taking a hiatus till she beats it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh dang it all! I loved watching All Access every season! I was just searching for it tonight and I thought it odd it wasn't showing up. I'm sorry to hear Angie has breast cancer. I hope it's early and treatable. Despite having a crush on her through the years, I've always thought she was really good at her job. Get well Angie, and we hope to see you and Warren next season!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Looks like All Access is now an online show. There's video up for Week 1 here:

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/video/2017/09/12/seahawks-all-access-week-1-packers[/urltargetblank]

It's not nearly what it used to be, but there is some of the sideline stuff I enjoyed from the original. Needs to be much longer though. Too Short

OP
OP
E

erik2690

Reaction score
Ok, well that's good. I wondered whether the Seahawks might be just doing something themselves. All of my info came from talking to Root Sports.

Latest posts