Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

No more Seahawks All-Access

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
No more Seahawks All-Access
Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:54 pm
  • Don't know how many people watched this show but I really enjoyed it so I thought I would give everyone the info. Didn't see it on my TV guide so asked Root Sports and they said they aren't doing it this year. It was a good source of sideline interaction and good highlight recaps with Raible audio. Kinda bummed it won't be on.
    erik2690
    NET Rookie

Re: No more Seahawks All-Access
Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:58 pm
  • Lame, that was tradition every week, along with Seahawks Saturday.
    Last edited by SoulfishHawk on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:07 pm
  • That sucks. It was hit or miss here in AK whether or not it was blacked out, but when it wasn't, it was a great show. Loved Angie Mentink and Warren Moon on there.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:08 pm
  • That's sad. Are they not even replacing it with anything related to the team?
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:18 pm
  • DJrmb wrote:That's sad. Are they not even replacing it with anything related to the team?

Not the impression I got. Just having that Press Pass show which seems to be literally just Press Conference clips. I was hoping that the Seahawks were the ones who produced the show and it just aired on Root and maybe it would still appear on the Hawks site or something but Root seems to be the producers so I think it's just gone unless they change course.
    erik2690
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:43 pm
  • Gone like so many other things good, Monday Night Football Halftime Highlights with Howard Cosell, The George Michael Sports Machine, A decent Monday Night announcing Crew and that was fun to watch. Wild World of Sports Theme for Monday Night Football with Frank and Howard doing the lead in for the game, Hank Williams Jr Are You Ready for some Football. Carrie Underwood's Theme, Now this.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:04 pm
  • Well that sucks.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:47 pm
  • I just saw that Angie Mentink tweeted she has breast cancer. Maybe she is stepping away abruptly and the show is just taking a hiatus till she beats it.
    GO BEARS!

671hawk
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:57 pm
  • Oh dang it all! I loved watching All Access every season! I was just searching for it tonight and I thought it odd it wasn't showing up. I'm sorry to hear Angie has breast cancer. I hope it's early and treatable. Despite having a crush on her through the years, I've always thought she was really good at her job. Get well Angie, and we hope to see you and Warren next season!

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:08 am
  • Looks like All Access is now an online show. There's video up for Week 1 here:

http://www.seahawks.com/video/2017/09/12/seahawks-all-access-week-1-packers

It's not nearly what it used to be, but there is some of the sideline stuff I enjoyed from the original. Needs to be much longer though. Too Short

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:09 pm
  • Ok, well that's good. I wondered whether the Seahawks might be just doing something themselves. All of my info came from talking to Root Sports.
    erik2690
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information