Wednesday Practice Report.

Cc5674

Reaction score

Seafan

Reaction score
The inactive list will be interesting. If Glowinski doesn't start does he dress?

Josea16

Reaction score
Cc5674":w8mxrydz said:
Josea16":w8mxrydz said:
Jazzhawk":w8mxrydz said:
Good news:

Full Participation in Practice
WR Tyler Lockett (Knee)
RB Thomas Rawls (Ankle)

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/0...eahawks-packers-mostly-healthy-heading-week-1
Also Procise is 100%. He's gamechanger when he's right.

That is a appropriate observation with a BIG exclamaition point on "when he's right"
Seems he is for this game so I'll take it and hope it continues. Given Green Bay has no chance to contain him. I figure nobody breaks their scapula twice (freak injury if there ever was one) by the way.

He isn't fragile as some people around here are portraying similar to Paul Richardson. Richardson has played far more then some will admit as will Procise given he's actually healthy for the first time in his NFL carreer. The guy was never fully healthy coming out of college last year.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Seafan":22hzonay said:
The inactive list will be interesting. If Glowinski doesn't start does he dress?
I believe he's been named the starter at this time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I know Procise has that rep of being fragile etc. But, he's a pretty solid, versatile player when he's in there.
Having someone who Russ can dump the ball off to on 3rd downs would be huge imo.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2w3ji9k2 said:
I know Procise has that rep of being fragile etc. But, he's a pretty solid, versatile player when he's in there.
Having someone who Russ can dump the ball off to on 3rd downs would be huge imo.
Agreed, CJ could be the surprise player of the game.

As to durability, check out his senior year stats as starting RB at ND. Very impressive..

Erebus

Reaction score
Did anybody notice the Packer CBs listed on the injury report? King has a groin issue and House has a hamstring issue. Anyone hear anything about the extent of these injuries? Hopefully that limits them just enough to make a difference.