Earily quiet around here

gowazzu02

Reaction score
LETS GO PEOPLE Today is the Day before the Day before!!!! Bring on those rat bastard packers and their soft little quarterback. I REALLY want this game!!! It's huge, come on D line lead us to the promised land boys!

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
I believe our success since Pete has been here has softened the fan base a little. Can everybody remember how excited we were to play Atlanta in the playoffs a few years back and almost beat them? I think us fans were more hungry then and it made it that much more special. I'm still hungry though, I've got that taste of a SuperBowl still on my tongue and I can still smell the one that slipped away! Let's Go Hawks!

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":1e4jj71h said:
I believe our success since Pete has been here has softened the fan base a little. Can everybody remember how excited we were to play Atlanta in the playoffs a few years back and almost beat them? I think us fans were more hungry then and it made it that much more special. I'm still hungry though, I've got that taste of a SuperBowl still on my tongue and I can still smell the one that slipped away! Let's Go Hawks!

Heck yeah. This year is huge. This is a plant your flag in nfl history type year. Not as big as going back to back would of been. My heart still hurts........but a culmination of the dominance we've shown during the PC and RW era. A second "Ship" would cement this team.....without it, we one of many who won one. Then never got it done again.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
It's been a weird vibe this offseason. My reasonable brain is stoked for this season in a way that it hasn't been in a couple years. But my emotional brain just has this hand wringing apprehension that probably won't go away until I see this team play.

I think this team will look like it did in the Pats game last year. I worry that it'll look like the team that played the Bucs though.

A good butt kicking of an arch rival in week one will sort that out. GO HAWKS!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
We aren't allowed to talk about what's in the news so...quiet

RW92

Reaction score
It's hard to make genuine comments until we see one who plays, who plays well, and how our new additions including Sheldon Richardson do. Look, over speculation got me in hot water around here, and well deserved. I say that in jest because I still love all of my Seahawk brothers. And I hope that Typer Lockett is as healthy as can be. Because if there is one thing that was evident and on display in last night's game in New England, there isn't any substitute for youth and speed. Now the one thing I think that we are definitely better than the Chiefs, is that I know our pass rush is better.
So with that being said, I can't wait to see our boys line up and go after Rodgers. And if Tyler can't go full tilt Prosise, and Mckissic will step in and lend a helping hand. I can't wait to see how Darboh plays as well. At this time we just have to wait until Sunday 4:30 PM Eastern Time.

Bring home a win fellas. Go Hawks!

rjas77

Reaction score
brimsalabim":d35upck8 said:

EXACTLY!

Many of us aren't to thrilled about it so it kinda takes away from the game.

stang233

Reaction score
It's quiet cuz the admin police won't let you post your own thoughts or comments on hear anymore without locking a thread. The would rather us scroll through pages and pages and Noone wants to.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Up until the recent Michael Bennett issue, there were no distractions.

Now there are... regrettably.

Crizilla

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2f1uz0tg said:

Bingo

A lot of ticked off fans right now. All of this is just oh so "heartbreaking" as Russ would say. "We can do better", as Pete would say. I hope nobody of color goes to the home opener, they'll be tackled by police "for no reason other than their skin color", as Bennett would say. Let's all tweet "#Equality", as Britt would say.

Wew. Goooo Seahawks!

:pukeface:

rjas77

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2q3i1b28 said:
Up until the recent Michael Bennett issue, there were no distractions.

Now there are... regrettably.

Which is why I feel we will waste a potential great season.

If I were the GM...I'd cut him or trade his ass to Cleveland, or some other chit hole of a city....

semiahmoo

Reaction score
gowazzu02":o0s8yc9q said:
SpokaneHawks":o0s8yc9q said:

Heck yeah. This year is huge. This is a plant your flag in nfl history type year. Not as big as going back to back would of been. My heart still hurts........but a culmination of the dominance we've shown during the PC and RW era. A second "Ship" would cement this team.....without it, we one of many who won one. Then never got it done again.

Very true.

If this year falls short, it's a one-and-done legacy for the PC era.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I'll stick by, "quiet before the storm". Think we have something good here this season. 1st game, lets see how it goes. I see us KCing GB. There, Freak's fearless prediction with no "rose colored glasses".

Atradees

Reaction score
I dont like the quiet. "....why do we play these games we play?....." (lyrics about football)

PUMPED!!!!!!

[youtube]z0EY-vQXRwc[/youtube]