Week 1 Bold predictions!

getnasty

Reaction score
I'm gonna say we hold the Pack to 10 points or less and the defense has 6 sacks. What say You?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Carson emerges after this week as the number one back. Doesn't play much in the first half because they force Lacy and Procise too much..Carson comes in the second half and takes the job.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Griffin picks off Rodgers. With how much he will be picked on, Shaq will make him pay. Also lacy does the leap

Cyrus12

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":2ewlc02x said:
Griffin picks off Rodgers. With how much he will be picked on, Shaq will make him pay. Also lacy does the leap

...that is a bold prediction...not because he won't get a td..but I have to question his ability to leap more than a couple inches...

ptisme

Reaction score
Seahawks offense will be largely ineffective. Particularly Lacy...
But so will GB's...

hawkfan68

Reaction score

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Lacey with 2 TD's
Seahawks with 6 Sacks
Hawks put up 30+ and everyone jumps on the SB bandwagon.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I've got some hot Cakes, I mean hot takes:
--RW outplays AR, as RW nearly doubles QB rating of AR in this game. QBR's Like 140 vs 75
--RW's line: 21/27/290 and 3-TD's & 60 rushing yds. with 1-TD.
--Lockett plays, returns a punt for a TD, and also has 5 catches for 110 yds. and 1-TD.
--Baldwin goes off for 6 catches for 95 yds. & 1-TD.
--Jimmy Graham will have 3 red zone catches, 2 other catches for 85 yds. total and 1-TD.
--Lacy starts, gets maybe 8/10 carries for 45 yds. Then Carson comes in and balls for 12 carries and 90+ yds. & 1-TD.
--Quill will struggle a little early and come on strong as the game continues. He'll get 1-INT and 3 PBU's.
--Clark, Avril, Bennett & Richardson all get at least 1 sack each, with Richardson also getting 2 TFL & 3 QBH.
--Final game score: Seahawks will greatly disappoint Green Bay with a pay-back for their last game.
--Seattle's super bowl hype starts in earnest after this victory, answers to most questions will be found during this game.
--I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT: (Now I'm thinking: Seahawks 34, Green Bay 23.)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
ptisme":31x4gdin said:
Seahawks offense will be largely ineffective. Particularly Lacy...
But so will GB's...

I'm tired, so I'll just throw my lot in with this one.

springscohawk

Reaction score
My 10 year old son literally had a dream last night that Chis Carson ran the ball for a touchdown to win the game tomorrow against Packers. In his dream Chris Carson became the starting running back after this game.

springscohawk

Reaction score
My 10 year old son literally had a dream last night that Chis Carson ran the ball for a touchdown to win the game tomorrow against Packers. In his dream Chris Carson became the starting running back after this game.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
CamanoIslandJQ":2djhufy0 said:
I've got some hot Cakes, I mean hot takes:
--RW outplays AR, as RW nearly doubles QB rating of AR in this game. QBR's Like 140 vs 75
--RW's line: 21/27/290 and 3-TD's & 60 rushing yds. with 1-TD.
--Lockett plays, returns a punt for a TD, and also has 5 catches for 110 yds. and 1-TD.
--Baldwin goes off for 6 catches for 95 yds. & 1-TD.
--Jimmy Graham will have 3 red zone catches, 2 other catches for 85 yds. total and 1-TD.
--Lacy starts, gets maybe 8/10 carries for 45 yds. Then Carson comes in and balls for 12 carries and 90+ yds. & 1-TD.
--Quill will struggle a little early and come on strong as the game continues. He'll get 1-INT and 3 PBU's.
--Clark, Avril, Bennett & Richardson all get at least 1 sack each, with Richardson also getting 2 TFL & 3 QBH.
--Final game score: Seahawks will greatly disappoint Green Bay with a pay-back for their last game.
--Seattle's super bowl hype starts in earnest after this victory, answers to most questions will be found during this game.
--I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT: (Now I'm thinking: Seahawks 34, Green Bay 23.)

I can all the way jiggly with this shit! :0190l: