Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

OFFICIALS NEED NEW GLASSES

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
OFFICIALS NEED NEW GLASSES
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:02 pm
  • It is certainly easy to understand why the Packers win most of their home games.....
    they are allowed extra players on the field - wearing black & white stripes with yellow flags in their pockets where they keep them when Packers create penalties.

What a joke the Packers are!!!!
    srspears3
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: OFFICIALS NEED NEW GLASSES
Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:39 pm
  • It's not GB's fault the zebras were pure dog crap today.
    They were just the beneficiaries of the gifts. The NFL has a lot of explaining to do over this game.

I fully expect a "oppsie, we goofed, so sorry" coming from the league offices early in the week.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:40 pm
  • The officiating was terrible.

At least 4 bad calls / non-calls.
    Vesuve
    NET Rookie

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:22 pm
  • Packer fans won't be crying any tears for the Seahawks tonight because those with ANY memory whatsoever would remember that the Seahawks benefited from quite a few questionable calls against the Packers in games in Seattle. Referees are human and the mistakes have a way of evening out. The Packers were the more physical and prepared team today and beat The Hawks at their own game. They out beasted the Hawks. Losers whine about officiating. Winners fix their problems and show up ready to play against the Niners.
    Cc5674
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:34 pm
  • Glasses? Where were their white canes? When Blandino and Piera state it was an awful call, you know it was BAD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    90% Disabled Veteran
    100% Love for the USA!
    KPA
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:40 am
  • Enough of these crap calls, if refs have booth review and ask headquarters for their opinion during the game how can these types of calls stand? You'd think the home office would sound an alarm. After the 2005 SB I felt the NFL was the new WWF, makes you wonder, just how dirty is the NFL?

I mean to wait the whole off season for this ... wth :rumble:
    Choices and actions build character & content of character, matters.
    sprhawk73
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:49 pm
  • Cc5674 wrote:Packer fans won't be crying any tears for the Seahawks tonight because those with ANY memory whatsoever would remember that the Seahawks benefited from quite a few questionable calls against the Packers in games in Seattle. Referees are human and the mistakes have a way of evening out. The Packers were the more physical and prepared team today and beat The Hawks at their own game. They out beasted the Hawks. Losers whine about officiating. Winners fix their problems and show up ready to play against the Niners.

Very true, but the overinvolvement of officiating takes away from actually wanting to watch football in general. I haven't watched the NBA in years for the very same reason.
    OneLofaTatupu
    * NET Shrink *

Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:07 pm
  • OneLofaTatupu wrote:
    Cc5674 wrote:Packer fans won't be crying any tears for the Seahawks tonight because those with ANY memory whatsoever would remember that the Seahawks benefited from quite a few questionable calls against the Packers in games in Seattle. Referees are human and the mistakes have a way of evening out. The Packers were the more physical and prepared team today and beat The Hawks at their own game. They out beasted the Hawks. Losers whine about officiating. Winners fix their problems and show up ready to play against the Niners.

Very true, but the overinvolvement of officiating takes away from actually wanting to watch football in general. I haven't watched the NBA in years for the very same reason.

Good point. It's like their ego overrides everything and they "know" how a game should turn out.

The referee that made the calls against Lane and Avril looked pissed off, as if the INT and TD somehow was a slap in the face to him. :snack:
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:56 pm
  • I'd quite happily give him a S.I.T.F.,if thats what he recquires.
    daveyoung52
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:01 pm
  • Yes there was horrible calls and the Packers were holding the whole game but in Seattle the calls would be different.
    It's called "home cooking" on opening day.
    I hate it as we should have won ugly.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information