OFFICIALS NEED NEW GLASSES

srspears3

Reaction score
It is certainly easy to understand why the Packers win most of their home games.....
they are allowed extra players on the field - wearing black & white stripes with yellow flags in their pockets where they keep them when Packers create penalties.

What a joke the Packers are!!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It's not GB's fault the zebras were pure dog crap today.
They were just the beneficiaries of the gifts. The NFL has a lot of explaining to do over this game.

I fully expect a "oppsie, we goofed, so sorry" coming from the league offices early in the week.

Vesuve

Reaction score
The officiating was terrible.

At least 4 bad calls / non-calls.

Cc5674

Reaction score
Packer fans won't be crying any tears for the Seahawks tonight because those with ANY memory whatsoever would remember that the Seahawks benefited from quite a few questionable calls against the Packers in games in Seattle. Referees are human and the mistakes have a way of evening out. The Packers were the more physical and prepared team today and beat The Hawks at their own game. They out beasted the Hawks. Losers whine about officiating. Winners fix their problems and show up ready to play against the Niners.

KPA

Reaction score
Glasses? Where were their white canes? When Blandino and Piera state it was an awful call, you know it was BAD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sprhawk73

Reaction score
Enough of these crap calls, if refs have booth review and ask headquarters for their opinion during the game how can these types of calls stand? You'd think the home office would sound an alarm. After the 2005 SB I felt the NFL was the new WWF, makes you wonder, just how dirty is the NFL?

I mean to wait the whole off season for this ... wth :rumble:

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Cc5674":2v6skvu2 said:
Packer fans won't be crying any tears for the Seahawks tonight because those with ANY memory whatsoever would remember that the Seahawks benefited from quite a few questionable calls against the Packers in games in Seattle. Referees are human and the mistakes have a way of evening out. The Packers were the more physical and prepared team today and beat The Hawks at their own game. They out beasted the Hawks. Losers whine about officiating. Winners fix their problems and show up ready to play against the Niners.

Very true, but the overinvolvement of officiating takes away from actually wanting to watch football in general. I haven't watched the NBA in years for the very same reason.

ivotuk

Reaction score
OneLofaTatupu":oemniego said:
Cc5674":oemniego said:

Very true, but the overinvolvement of officiating takes away from actually wanting to watch football in general. I haven't watched the NBA in years for the very same reason.

Good point. It's like their ego overrides everything and they "know" how a game should turn out.

The referee that made the calls against Lane and Avril looked pissed off, as if the INT and TD somehow was a slap in the face to him. :snack:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Yes there was horrible calls and the Packers were holding the whole game but in Seattle the calls would be different.
It's called "home cooking" on opening day.
I hate it as we should have won ugly.