Refs took 2 tds off the board

gowazzu02

Reaction score
The naz jones pick 6. And a should be first and goal on the 1.

Good job nfl you made sure ur golden boy starts 1 and 0

mort

Reaction score
Lambeau tax is up to 11 points this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cc5674

Reaction score
Quit your whining. Packers outplayed Hawks today. Whining about officiating is for losers!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3rmlpiaw said:

And with our OL that TD from the 1 was guaranteed? I'd say the chances at a TD were 50-50 at best.

hburn21

Reaction score
Cc5674":1i6wh318 said:
Quit your whining. Packers outplayed Hawks today. Whining about officiating is for losers!
Not really
And it's royal coming from a fan base that's been butt hurt about a call for what 4 years now

Rat

Reaction score
I know that push in the back on Avril was a ticky-tack call, but he needs to be smarter than that. First of all, it's Aaron Rodgers. Did Avril really think he was a threat to make the tackle? Also, NEVER touch the quarterback when he doesn't have the ball. Quarterbacks are coddled in this league, and Rodgers gets it more than anyone. It's ridiculous, yes, but Avril should know better.

irocdave

Reaction score
Hawks got screwed on numerous calls today, no doubt about it, but no Hawk fan can place the blame on that when the O line is as bad as it was today. Todays performance by the O line has to be one of the worst displays of blocking in NFL history. It was truly pathetic. Guards were getting beat in the first 1 yard and olaying D lineman right up the gut. WTF?? Luke Joke ell. I spelled his last name the way he played today. PATHETIC.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rat":3p101u1i said:
I know that push in the back on Avril was a ticky-tack call, but he needs to be smarter than that. First of all, it's Aaron Rodgers. Did Avril really think he was a threat to make the tackle? Also, NEVER touch the quarterback when he doesn't have the ball. Quarterbacks are coddled in this league, and Rodgers gets it more than anyone. It's ridiculous, yes, but Avril should know better.

Yep, I called it out loud while it was happening live.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So, pointing out something that is flat out true, and backed by the announcers is Whining? Um........ok
To act like the refs didn't have an impact is just burying your head in the sand. It's NOT why they lost, but it was a huge factor.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on:
Bottom line, it comes down to money. IMO-The Packers just paid the Refs off, maybe prior to the next Packers game we need to pass the hat among us 12's and up our anti?
:sarcasm_off:

mikeak

Reaction score
Seanhawk":220n62uq said:
Rat":220n62uq said:

Yep, I called it out loud while it was happening live.

I did as well but I would say the replay shows him hitting the shoulder from the side

massari

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikePereira/status/906982147289890816[/tweet]

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Ah yes, the semi-annual "we can't complain about the refs because of........" response.

We get it. The o-line stinks.

The refs stinking too and making it even more of an uphill battle is still a fact regardless of how bad our oline played.

The OP said that points were taken off the board. At least 1 TD and probably 2 were. Factual. Those points change the game. Factual.

Why should we have to battle a crappy oline AND biased officiating?

I see no problem in being frustrated by that fact, even if we all knew Erin and the lordly blessed Lambeau would be worth at least 10 points no matter what.

ivotuk

Reaction score
When Naz intercepted Rodgers and ran it back for a TD, that referee looked pissed!

He threw his flag down like a little boy having a tantrum, and I think he came up with the penalties after the flag was on the ground.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
So according to Packer fans, we can't have concerns about officiating due to the 'Fail Mary' how many years ago....

By this logic the next time we play the Jets, and say we get multiple bad calls in our favor, and win the game. When they start complaining about it, we can just go:

Testerverde, 1998. So shut up. :lol: NFL fans man.... they ain't rational. :lol:

Seymour

Reaction score
gowazzu02":52pwntmm said:

By my calculations. First and goal from the 1 =3 points with this offense.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Seymour":31gnel0v said:
gowazzu02":31gnel0v said:

By my calculations. First and goal from the 1 =3 points with this offense.

We will never know...........

2_0_6

Reaction score
gowazzu02":20vbmlwh said:

The block in the back by Avril even though was ticky tack, was the right call.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
It is not a foregone conclusion that they would have scored a TD even with 1st and goal from the 1. The OL and entire offense was playing so badly that it seems just as likely that they don't get in and kick a FG

AgentDib

Reaction score
It's silly to argue about details when most of us can agree the calls made an impact on the outcome. It's over at this point so just be thankful that this occurred in a week 1 road game instead of in the playoffs or the Super Bowl.

The only reason why this is worth considering is for those who would be feeling differently about our conservative offense if we came away with a W. This is completely a moot point for the group of fans who would have been happier with a 20-17 halftime lead.