Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Why we should not overreact

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Why we should not overreact
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:43 pm
  • The Packers (especially Dom Capers) own Russell Wilson. Look at the games we have played against the Packers in the Russell Wilson era.

He has had a good game ONE time in 6 tries. The Season Opener in 2014 where we blew out the Packers, and even then Wilson had less than 200 yards passing. The 5 other games? He was TERRIBLE. You could argue that the Seahawks should have lost all 5, but were saved in the last minute by miracles: The Hail Mary to Tate and the Miracle comeback in the NFC Championship. The other two games that were losses (other than today) are the 2 worst games of the Russell Wilson era in terms of how much the Hawks lost by (10 and 28 points).

The Packers own Wilson. I don't know what they do differently, but this game was normal. Wilson always struggles against them—every single time.

Add in the fact that this game was in Green Bay, and the writing was on the wall. The Hawks will bounce back. There is no reason to overreact. The Hawks have played like this against the Packers (and much worse) in their best years.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *

Re: Why we should not overreact
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:45 pm
  • We will roll next game at home against SF, but the offensive line still will suck!
    Hawkfish
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:48 pm
  • Also it is such a long season - people should never jump to conclusions after 1 game of the season.
    Chrome_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:48 pm
  • HawkFan72 wrote:The Packers (especially Dom Capers) own Russell Wilson. Look at the games we have played against the Packers in the Russell Wilson era.

He has had a good game ONE time in 6 tries. The Season Opener in 2014 where we blew out the Packers, and even then Wilson had less than 200 yards passing. The 5 other games? He was TERRIBLE. You could argue that the Seahawks should have lost all 5, but were saved in the last minute by miracles: The Hail Mary to Tate and the Miracle comeback in the NFC Championship. The other two games that were losses (other than today) are the 2 worst games of the Russell Wilson era in terms of how much the Hawks lost by (10 and 28 points).

The Packers own Wilson. I don't know what they do differently, but this game was normal. Wilson always struggles against them—every single time.

Add in the fact that this game was in Green Bay, and the writing was on the wall. The Hawks will bounce back. There is no reason to overreact. The Hawks have played like this against the Packers (and much worse) in their best years.

Agree with Capers, but the momentum was taken away almost right away from us with the lousy call on the interception and once again on the drive with the non call on Graham. Both plays change how the pressure is applied to Green Bay and ourselves, playing with a lead and control versus catch up and stymied.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:49 pm
  • The fact they own us sooooo bad and we never adjust is what concerns me. Something about the formations, personell, playcalls, or all 3.... They know what's coming
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:50 pm
  • Chrome_Seahawk wrote:Also it is such a long season - people should never jump to conclusions after 1 game of the season.

Yup. Although this may be the toughest game on our schedule. We will probably lose again this year to other teams, but this one was fairly predictable if you look at our history against the Packers. Because of how they usually play against us, that's why I say it was probably our toughest game on the schedule.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:52 pm
  • If a player jumps offsides 2 times a game, he had better get 3 sacks to make up for it. There is no place on a winning team for this undisciplined play by a veteran. Those types of penalties kill a team
    jeremiah
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:52 pm
  • At some point a crap show is a crap show. If Bevell and/or Cable aren't let go soon, it will come time to extend Wilson and frankly they shouldn't. Some thing, some where in this offensive combination isn't working and the team has done a horrible job of figuring out what it is. If they are sticking by the OL coach and the OC, then eventually the blame has to go somewhere. But blame there is. You can't just be owned by somebody over and over again before you realize it is your own fault.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:54 pm
  • Worrisome part was the Packers were the more physical team and more prepared. SF coming in will help but you gotta admit there are some chinks in the armor. No running game besides Wilson scrambling for his life but we all know where that led to last year. Where was Kam Chancellor today? Was he injured?
    Cc5674
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:56 pm
  • Doesn't matter...if they make the playoffs the o line and the issues on offence will be our demise. Guess we will wait and see
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:56 pm
  • Going 15-1! Calling it
    12thbrah
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:07 pm
  • Seattle always starts the season slow. Always. I think it's an overreaction to proclaim this season over, but there are some pretty clear takeaways from the game.

Today had one overwhelming positive, Shaq held up against Jordy for most of the game. That is something to be really excited about. Other positives are Richardson looks legit, the defense looks great. Not 2013 level but still very good. To go into the half with the lead is a testament to how good they are. Assuming they stay healthy they should only get better. Richardson has only been with the team for a week and Shaq was playing in his first game.

What isn't in overreaction is to say this is the same old Seattle offense under Pete Carroll. Every year it feels like we go into the season looking at the star power and name recognition on this roster thinking they are going to finally play to their potential and every year we are disappointed. Seattle did nothing this game to make me think our woes in the run game are solved. Lacy was awful behind this o-line. He simply doesn't have the speed to create out of nothing. Carson and Procise did a little to create, but overall it was a major disappointment. It also looked like playcalling was bad, as usual, and the OL was bad, as usual. It looked like typical post-Lynch Seahawk offense. Pete better figure it out or he's going to waste his best shot to win another ring with this defense.
    Yxes1122
    NET Rookie

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:08 pm
  • Hawk Ga . . . You couldn't be more correct. The O line players, clearly not good enough. The O line Coach, clearly not good enough, he needs to go. Front Office, they need to take most of the blame for consistently blowing draft picks and time on mediocre or worse players on the O line. The Head Coach, he is responsible for the entire shebang. This is the 3rd year in a row that the O line plainly sucks. Russell will not last the year at this rate, and the team sinks in the NFC West. Why put out the emotional effort? It is getting harder and harder to do. I used to watch them when they lost, when they really put out an effort but didn't have enough "horses". Well, this teams Offense is offensive. If RW is subtracted, they may never win a game unless the D outscores the opposition.
    jeremiah
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:09 pm
  • Yxes1122 wrote:
    THIS:

Seattle always starts the season slow. Always. I think it's an overreaction to proclaim this season over, but there are some pretty clear takeaways from the game.

AND THIS:

Today had one overwhelming positive, Shaq held up against Jordy for most of the game. That is something to be really excited about. Other positives are Richardson looks legit, the defense looks great. Not 2013 level but still very good. To go into the half with the lead is a testament to how good they are. Assuming they stay healthy they should only get better. Richardson has only been with the team for a week and Shaq was playing in his first .
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:10 pm
  • The issue is ya we will win and go to the playoffs but with an o line this bad we will get booted from the playoffs.
    stang233
    NET Rookie

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:12 pm
  • I don't know about you guys, but when I saw the schedule released I had us at 0-1. Wasn't expecting a win today. Will be a big rebound next Sunday. Then at Tennessee will be the first real sign of how 2017 will shape out.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:12 pm
  • Chrome_Seahawk wrote:Also it is such a long season - people should never jump to conclusions after 1 game of the season.

I agree that it's not time to panic or jump to conclusions, but I can't agree with your reasoning. 16 games is a very short season, especially compared to all other sports.
    Erebus
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:16 pm
  • Very good post. Tough game to open the year with. If we see them again, I'm confident we will prevail. No reason to overreact.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:21 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:
    Yxes1122 wrote:
    THIS:

Seattle always starts the season slow. Always. I think it's an overreaction to proclaim this season over, but there are some pretty clear takeaways from the game.

AND THIS:

Today had one overwhelming positive, Shaq held up against Jordy for most of the game. That is something to be really excited about. Other positives are Richardson looks legit, the defense looks great. Not 2013 level but still very good. To go into the half with the lead is a testament to how good they are. Assuming they stay healthy they should only get better. Richardson has only been with the team for a week and Shaq was playing in his first .

Thought we started 2013 off pretty well.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:24 pm
  • I refuse to panic. Yeah, the OLine is a dumpster fire again but I loved the positives I saw.
    Griffin, Carson and even a peek at why we kept Darboh on the roster. I am just thankful that Russell didn't get hurt.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:42 pm
  • Next week you have the niners... Unfortunately we have to go to Atlanta next week....
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:48 am
  • Negative outlook is something people choose, we all look at it our own way. This team has looked flat in the opener quite a few times. Meh, on to next Sunday.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:56 am
  • you say we play this bad against the Packers all the time so why worry. We need to worry because the Packers are ALWAYS a contender and in the playoffs and the Hawks will most likely have to go through them. If they cant fix the problems why even get excited for a playoff run. they will just lose to them like always - but hey don't worry.

and for those saying the hawks always start slow. well they are also becoming known as the team to win a terrible division and lose in the divisional round and doing so with zero offensive production. so sure don't overreact and im not. im just a realist and can see nothing has changed and the results will not change either. we are a divisional round loss with zero actual contention for a championship.

its not the fact they lost. I predicted they would lose before the season started. its the fact they lost yet again with the looks of a college offense on the field. if you lose a shoot out or lose by a 4th quarter comeback by Rodgers its still respectable and gives hope. this was anything but that.
    Last edited by classicaaron on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
    classicaaron
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:59 am
  • Pretty much everyone had this pegged as a loss from the day the schedules came out. And guess what? We lost. So now let's reel off 5 or 6 in a row.
    SeahawksForever
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:03 am
  • classicaaron wrote:you say we play this bad against the Packers all the time so why worry. We need to worry because the Packers are ALWAYS a contender and in the playoffs and the Hawks will most likely have to go through them. If they cant fix the problems why even get excited for a playoff run. they will just lose to them like always - but hey don't worry.

and for those saying the hawks always start slow. well they are also becoming known as the team to win a terrible division and lose in the divisional round and doing so with zero offensive production. so sure don't overreact and im not. im just a realist and can see nothing has changed and the results will not change either. we are a divisional round loss with zero actual contention for a championship.

its not the fact they lost. I predicted they would lose before the season started. its the fact they lost yet again with the looks of a college offense on the field. if you lose a shoot out or lose by a 4th quarter comeback by Rodgers its still respectable and gives hope. this was anything but that.

But a realist would understand that another meeting with the Pack would be 4 months down the road and lots of variables will change by then.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:27 am
  • Worried about this aspect. Think Capers has Bevell, and Wilson to a degree, figured out.
    lobohawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:33 am
  • Just wait till next Monday when we destroy the Niners 35-0 and everyone will think this is the greatest Seahawks team ever.
    12thbrah
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:35 am
  • We saw this last year, and now here we go again. 1st and goal from the 5 = 3 points.

On D, 3rd and 11 = letting Rodgers scramble for a first. Over and over we see these things.

It is just very bad and hard to watch football more than the loss that makes it difficult to endure.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:10 am
  • Well, Graham getting mugged in the back of the end zone, no call.......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:11 am
  • Siouxhawk wrote:
    classicaaron wrote:you say we play this bad against the Packers all the time so why worry. We need to worry because the Packers are ALWAYS a contender and in the playoffs and the Hawks will most likely have to go through them. If they cant fix the problems why even get excited for a playoff run. they will just lose to them like always - but hey don't worry.

But a realist would understand that another meeting with the Pack would be 4 months down the road and lots of variables will change by then.

A realist would look at our last several meetings with them and realize they own our offense and we never adjust
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:31 am
  • cymatica wrote:
    Siouxhawk wrote:
    classicaaron wrote:you say we play this bad against the Packers all the time so why worry. We need to worry because the Packers are ALWAYS a contender and in the playoffs and the Hawks will most likely have to go through them. If they cant fix the problems why even get excited for a playoff run. they will just lose to them like always - but hey don't worry.

A realist would look at our last several meetings with them and realize they own our offense and we never adjust

And a realist would point out that we are 3-3 against them in those "last several meetings" with the one playoff game going our way.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:49 am
  • I'm not worried that's a very tough season opener... having said that our OLINE aid the worst iv ever a seen it would amaze me if russ isn't hurt by mid season
    xStickybudz
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:58 am
  • The discussion is meaningless, the refs beat us, not the packers.

I think Rus is missing Kearse and vets on the oline. He made some nice runs but won't stay uninjured if they can't plug it up. They need to change the play book to to roll outs on every play. I'm not impressed at all with our RB's, the beast "was" that good making something out of nothing.
    Choices and actions build character & content of character, matters.
    sprhawk73
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:58 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Well, Graham getting mugged in the back of the end zone, no call.......

True, but that was just one of the 3 plays.

What concerned me most on that play is it looked like Graham had thrown in the towel and didn't even care he got mugged.
    The guy is already beatdown into submission being used as an extra lineman.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:03 am
  • sprhawk73 wrote:The discussion is meaningless, the refs beat us, not the packers.

That's loser talk.

Yes there were some bad calls, but NOBODY who watched that O-line yesterday and how it imploded every single thing we were trying to do on offense, including the crucial Wilson fumble on our 5 yard line can say it was the refs fault.

Bad teams blame the refs, great teams overcome.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:13 am
  • Not why they lost, but to say officiating wasn't a factor is just burying your head in the sand. GB played a better game overall, but wow.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:48 am
  • If a DC like Dom Capers owns us with the talent we have, then I want to overreact more.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:49 am
  • Yxes1122 wrote:Seattle always starts the season slow. Always. I think it's an overreaction to proclaim this season over, but there are some pretty clear takeaways from the game.

Today had one overwhelming positive, Shaq held up against Jordy for most of the game. That is something to be really excited about. Other positives are Richardson looks legit, the defense looks great. Not 2013 level but still very good. To go into the half with the lead is a testament to how good they are. Assuming they stay healthy they should only get better. Richardson has only been with the team for a week and Shaq was playing in his first game.

What isn't in overreaction is to say this is the same old Seattle offense under Pete Carroll. Every year it feels like we go into the season looking at the star power and name recognition on this roster thinking they are going to finally play to their potential and every year we are disappointed. Seattle did nothing this game to make me think our woes in the run game are solved. Lacy was awful behind this o-line. He simply doesn't have the speed to create out of nothing. Carson and Procise did a little to create, but overall it was a major disappointment. It also looked like playcalling was bad, as usual, and the OL was bad, as usual. It looked like typical post-Lynch Seahawk offense. Pete better figure it out or he's going to waste his best shot to win another ring with this defense.

We are too good of a team with too many tenured players and coaches to have slow starts like this.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:51 am
  • I'm just saying, if we review plays why can't we review the calls? Especially when it is clearly wrong to the whole world.

I think it has been pretty well established that refs are very human and make mistakes that change the outcome of games.

According to the commentators and my count, add 11 (Pick 6 and Graham mauling less the FG) to our 9 and we win.
    Last edited by sprhawk73 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
    sprhawk73
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:53 am
  • sprhawk73 wrote:I'm just saying, if we review plays why can't we review the calls? Especially when it is clearly wrong to the whole world.

I think it has been pretty well established that refs are very human and make mistakes that change the outcome of games.

But they're also capricious and not a factor that can be influenced by play calling or execution. They're a factor for play outcomes, not play designs, playcalls, or rationales. That falls squarely on the OC and players.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:57 am
  • Maybe it is time to take most of the refs off the field, clearly they can't see what we all do.
    sprhawk73
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:04 am
  • This whole "they own RW in Green Bay" as an excuse doesn't work for me.

Great QB's don't allow themselves to be "owned" by opposition season after season.

RW is supposed to be the franchise QB. He doesn't lead the team like that. He doesn't have the sideline or on-field gravitas like a franchise QB. He was a rising star early in his career, a quick running kid with an ability to extend plays but also someone who was dumping the ball off to a HOF running back at the peak of his powers.

When Beast fell off so did RW's ability to lead the team.

I don't believe RW has ever really led this team. The guys tolerated him when he was making peanuts and helping to win games. Ever since RW got the big $$$ some on the team aren't believers and that attitude has festered for some time now.

I recall on another board a couple seasons back when a poster said something along the lines of "Beast made Russel Wilson not the other way around and everyone on the team knew it."

This was after "The Play" from the lost Super Bowl and I have to wonder of that sentiment way back then continues to be spot-on today.
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:10 am
  • And a realist would point out that we are 3-3 against them in those "last several meetings" with the one playoff game going our way.

I gotta give you credit, sioux, you have a natural ability to polish a turd. Not an insult, you could be a very influential political figure with your talent.

Looking more closely at the 3-3 figure, 2 of those we miraculously eeked out victory from the jaws of defeat, while our losses not so much. The last several games with the most current roster didn't end well.
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:18 am
  • It's week one, nobody should be overreacting. Both us and the Pats are 0-1 and both of us will make the playoffs, and I think there is a good chance at least one of us make the Super Bowl.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:21 am
  • While maybe we shouldn't be overreacting this early on, we should definitely be strongly reacting simply because this O line play is not something we witnessed for the first time yesterday.

I've always been of the "don't overreact" mindset. But we keep having these same conversations year after year about the exact same position group. The exact same pattern of behavior also exists - trade back multiple times every draft and watch decently graded O lineman fall away to others. Patch the O line with cast-offs. Whiff when we actually do pick an O lineman.

You often hear the argument that if we pay for talent in that position group, it would cost us the ability to keep our core together. Yet Pete and John prove time and time again the ability to be savvy with acquisitions in other areas that do not come at the expense of the core - Percy Harvin, Jimmy Graham, Sheldon Richardson - These moves didn't come at the expense of not resigning Cam for example.

When, oh when, will we see one of their big moves targeted at bringing in proven O line talent? Not necessarily huge studs, but solid talent?

We're past the point of "draft and develop" for the O line if we want to win another title with this group together. The time is now. And if 10 to 11 wins and one playoff victory per year is the goal - we're right there. If BEATING the top tier teams and not just feasting on the bad and mid level teams is the goal - and getting that top seed again for a deep playoff run - is the goal, then please change up the approach with O line.

All other conversations of possible sore spots such as RB's, defense on 3rd down, Russell's performance, etc, are extremely distant to the glaring O line issue.

Also, someone is bound to say "what are you complaining about - we could be the Browns". Folks, I've been a Hawks fan since day 1 of the team, season tix, etc. - and we WERE the Browns at one point (from a W/L perspective for a few years anyway). That's why this window is SO VALUABLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF. There are many fans that only know the Hawks as a winner. But the NFL can be very cyclical with who's on top. We've been riding a wave for a nearly historic stretch here. And in every year (even the XLVIII season), the biggest sore spot has been O line. I'm tired of it.
    timmat
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:22 am
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:It's week one, nobody should be overreacting. Both us and the Pats are 0-1 and both of us will make the playoffs, and I think there is a good chance at least one of us make the Super Bowl.

We ain't the Pats.

Not even close...
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:52 am
  • Do we know that after 1 game? Nope. Last time I looked, the Pats were getting smoked at home.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:56 am
  • cymatica wrote:
    And a realist would point out that we are 3-3 against them in those "last several meetings" with the one playoff game going our way.

I gotta give you credit, sioux, you have a natural ability to polish a turd. Not an insult, you could be a very influential political figure with your talent.

Looking more closely at the 3-3 figure, 2 of those we miraculously eeked out victory from the jaws of defeat, while our losses not so much. The last several games with the most current roster didn't end well.

Yesterday wasn't exactly a massacre. It came down to about 3 crucial plays or officiating decisions. And a record is a record. Sure it was a miraculous ending, but we set ourselves up to capitalize on that miraculous ending. That's part of the game too.
    Not interested in politics, but thanks.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:53 am
  • semiahmoo wrote:This whole "they own RW in Green Bay" as an excuse doesn't work for me.

Great QB's don't allow themselves to be "owned" by opposition season after season.

RW is supposed to be the franchise QB. He doesn't lead the team like that. He doesn't have the sideline or on-field gravitas like a franchise QB. He was a rising star early in his career, a quick running kid with an ability to extend plays but also someone who was dumping the ball off to a HOF running back at the peak of his powers.

When Beast fell off so did RW's ability to lead the team.

I don't believe RW has ever really led this team. The guys tolerated him when he was making peanuts and helping to win games. Ever since RW got the big $$$ some on the team aren't believers and that attitude has festered for some time now.

I recall on another board a couple seasons back when a poster said something along the lines of "Beast made Russel Wilson not the other way around and everyone on the team knew it."

This was after "The Play" from the lost Super Bowl and I have to wonder of that sentiment way back then continues to be spot-on today.

If its one thing im tired with its this. If it wasnt for Wilson we would of NEVER gotten to either Superbowl. You can talk about the defense or Lynch all you want but they werent doing shit with another QB like Flyn or some other immobile guy like Manning that we tried to get.

"Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:59 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Do we know that after 1 game? Nope. Last time I looked, the Pats were getting smoked at home.

In part because their coaching staff didn't understand their player strengths when Cassius Marsh was considered a viable coverage LB when Hightower went down. Same problem, different team.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information