On a different note...... I really like our D

King Dog

Reaction score
Until our D got gassed they looked ridiculous out there. Loving the Sheldon Richardson addition. The Jones pick 6 was awesome until you know. Did Lane get "Wally Pipped" so to speak today by Shaq and Coleman today?

If the offense is able to pull their heads out, we're gonna be rfantastic this season.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Constant pressure with a 4 man rush, yeah I liked it. Really wish our D would be a little bit more creative though. I am by no means an expert but it was glaringly obvious they had the same D (with the occasional stunt) called a majority of the time. I miss the aggressive 2013/2014 style of play.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I think Richardson is only going to get better. I was honestly not impressed with his play, he had a couple pressures here and there and seemed solid against the run, but it's to be expected. I think, as someone here mentioned earlier, we'll need to wait til week 4 or later to really see what he can do for us.

bighawk

Reaction score
The defense in a week or 2 will be great Richardson needs more time to be familiar with our d-line. My hope is that Malik can heal up enough to play.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Agreed. Holding GB to 17 pts at home. Nice. Liked the physical presence of the D-line. Am still worried about the CB opposite Sherman, whether it be Lane or Griffin, but overall this is a good unit.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And one of their "drives" was 4 yards. The D played their hearts out, despite being out there around 40 minutes.