Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Pretty much says it all

[youtube]w7X7pdfJB1k[/youtube]

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Very nice way of saying they are used to 3 and outs and no offensive production. If we see it and are frustrated, imagine how frustrated our defense is with cable and Bevell.

Steve2222

Reaction score
johnnyfever":3rtdl6jm said:
Very nice way of saying they are used to 3 and outs and no offensive production. If we see it and are frustrated, imagine how frustrated our defense is with cable and Bevell.

Seems like the D takes frustration out on Russell too though

daketah

Reaction score
It is somewhat understandable that they would take a little frustration out on the highest paid player on the team.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Steve2222":24sdqdq0 said:
johnnyfever":24sdqdq0 said:

LOL yeah sorry nothing he said says that at all

Steve2222

Reaction score
Anthony!":y2b1dbp7 said:
Steve2222":y2b1dbp7 said:
johnnyfever":y2b1dbp7 said:

Not talking about him........Ever hear of a guy named Richard Sherman (who plays defense for the Seattle Seahawks if you weren't aware). Notice how I said "D" and not "Earl Thomas"?

Were you not paying attention to any of the Seahawks offseason drama?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
When the D is forced to play 2/3 of the game and still keeps the game close they have every right to be frustrated.

0 TDs, < 100 yards rushing, an ineffective passing game, an OLine that served up a totally hopeless effort in both passpro and run blocking. I'm frustrated too.

Same rubbish and yet another year.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Steve2222":1hefhnwd said:
Anthony!":1hefhnwd said:
Steve2222":1hefhnwd said:
johnnyfever":1hefhnwd said:

Not talking about him........Ever hear of a guy named Richard Sherman (who plays defense for the Seattle Seahawks if you weren't aware). Notice how I said "D" and not "Earl Thomas"?

So in a thread about what Earl said you bring up something Sherman supposedly said and has denied and then wonder why I said what I said, Here is an Idea stay on topic or clarify.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Clear sign of what I've and others have been saying for a while.

There is serious frustration among the players and a lot of it rests against the offense. That includes RW and that includes Bevell. By now it likely includes Pete as well.

It's too early to go doom and gloom - winning solves just about everything but the Seahawks tonight were not a good team on offense. The D held up for most the game but ran out of gas and nobody should blame them for that.

Our offense stunk - AGAIN.

Yes, the line was pushed around too much but the difference in tone/composure between RW and Rodgers was striking. Rodgers didn't even break a sweat.

GB was the better team from the coaching to the quarterback.

There were some dropped passes that shouldn't have been but there were also some catches that were more the result of the receiver and not the throw.

RW looks wobbly out there. Hope he improves quick but I've warned there are serious gaps in his game and teams are on to him.

On the upside, I like how Carson runs which is hard. He manages to net positive yardage even with little to no offensive line push which is what this team sorely needs. Give the kid the rock more and see what he's got.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Defense has as right to be frustrated with EVERYBODY on the offense: Coaches, terrible line, and yes, even Russ.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Hawkpower":btbcua1a said:
Defense has as right to be frustrated with EVERYBODY on the offense: Coaches, terrible line, and yes, even Russ.

I never said they did not have the right only that the assessment he made about Russ, not something that can be gleamed from what ET said.

Anthony!

Reaction score
semiahmoo":kahqtqyk said:
Clear sign of what I've and others have been saying for a while.

There is serious frustration among the players and a lot of it rests against the offense. That includes RW and that includes Bevell. By now it likely includes Pete as well.

It's too early to go doom and gloom - winning solves just about everything but the Seahawks tonight were not a good team on offense. The D held up for most the game but ran out of gas and nobody should blame them for that.

Our offense stunk - AGAIN.

Yes, the line was pushed around too much but the difference in tone/composure between RW and Rodgers was striking. Rodgers didn't even break a sweat.

GB was the better team from the coaching to the quarterback.

There were some dropped passes that shouldn't have been but there were also some catches that were more the result of the receiver and not the throw.

RW looks wobbly out there. Hope he improves quick but I've warned there are serious gaps in his game and teams are on to him.

On the upside, I like how Carson runs which is hard. He manages to net positive yardage even with little to no offensive line push which is what this team sorely needs. Give the kid the rock more and see what he's got.

:pukeface:

mrt144

Reaction score
Steve2222":318bon4d said:
johnnyfever":318bon4d said:

Good, they should. He needs a fire under his ass as much as anyone.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Anthony!":pnrd5muj said:
Steve2222":pnrd5muj said:
Anthony!":pnrd5muj said:
Steve2222":pnrd5muj said:

So in a thread about what Earl said you bring up something Sherman supposedly said and has denied and then wonder why I said what I said, Here is an Idea stay on topic or clarify.

You really think Sherman would come out on record to saying he thinks Russell sucks? You're wrong if you do. One thing I've learned with football is that if there's smoke there's fire.

And what I wrote is very much on topic. Nice try on your deflection though.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1x4zqhqz said:

Totally agree.

Our offense is too timid/confused/uncertain and that starts with RW.

He hasn't been the same player for some time - and he likely knows it.

Something continues to be "off" about our team.

Once again we will all be waiting and hoping the ship gets on course in time to earn a playoff spot but do we really want just a playoff spot without a legit shot at winning a Super Bowl?

Bring on game two. Want to forget this one quick.

P.S. - God Bless the Seahawks Defense.

Steve2222

Reaction score
mrt144":200vc0qs said:
Steve2222":200vc0qs said:
johnnyfever":200vc0qs said:

Russell couldn't be any further away from the problem on offense.

mrt144

Reaction score
Steve2222":3vjmftqv said:
mrt144":3vjmftqv said:
Steve2222":3vjmftqv said:
johnnyfever":3vjmftqv said:

Russell couldn't be any further away from the problem on offense.

He's a designated leader - whatever he thinks he doing in that capacity isn't yielding dividends.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
mrt144":2q3mt2r0 said:
Steve2222":2q3mt2r0 said:
johnnyfever":2q3mt2r0 said:

Agreed. I swear there are times out there he looks like he doesn't care. I don't think that's true but the tone is weird.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Pete will try to trade Earl next, like he tried trading Sherm in the off season for challenging the Offense to get better

Natethegreat

Reaction score
The defense gets paid two thirds of the cap as well. So you get what you pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts