Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Underwelmed with the Dline

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Underwelmed with the Dline
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:05 am
  • Jesus, Bennett, Avril, Richardson, Clark should be impossible to stop, but frankly they were pretty average. The 4 sacks I would say 3 of them were coverage sacks.

I know that the refs never call GB for holding but come on man. They had just as many questions on the oline as we did. But they held up....against a far superior unit....

UGHHHH
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Re: Underwelmed with the Dline
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:06 am
  • I must have been watching a different game, because I thought they were great.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:09 am
  • gowazzu02 wrote:Jesus, Bennett, Avril, Richardson, Clark should be impossible to stop, but frankly they were pretty average. The 4 sacks I would say 3 of them were coverage sacks.

I know that the refs never call GB for holding but come on man. They had just as many questions on the oline as we did. But they held up....against a far superior unit....

UGHHHH

Are you blind? Rodgers had constant pressure all around him for 3 quarters and in the 4th the defense was simply gassed.
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    Hawk_Nation
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:12 am
  • Holy hell, are you kidding me right now? :34853_doh:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:16 am
  • Hawk_Nation wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:Jesus, Bennett, Avril, Richardson, Clark should be impossible to stop, but frankly they were pretty average. The 4 sacks I would say 3 of them were coverage sacks.

UGHHHH

Are you blind? Rodgers had constant pressure all around him for 3 quarters and in the 4th the defense was simply gassed.

I stand by my statement, 3 of the 4 sacks were coverage, rodgers moving around in the pocket and they got him. Look at what Mike Daniels did to our line. Thats how you dominate.
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:16 am
  • DL hit, sacked, or hurried Rodgers on I believe like 70% of drop backs. There's a reason Rodgers is the best QB in league. He's a magician in the pocket, had a quick release, and the Packers designed quick 2 step drop back quick hitting pass routes to counteract the Seahawks pressure. You know, things that competent offensive minds do? Why Bevell didn't go to the same strategy who knows.

Our DL played amazing yesterday.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:20 am
  • The defense (every part of it) is completely off my radar as far as any blame goes, and I believe they played a phenomenal game against a pretty good offense and a really good quarterback. The only 2 TDs they gave up were 1) offense gave up the ball on about the 5 yard line & 2) Defense caught off guard trying to swap out players.

As far as I'm concerned, the defense did their jobs and proved that they will be a force to be reckoned with.

as an aside to this thread, I'd like to add that I think special teams played a pretty good game today too.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:21 am
  • I thought they did pretty good to be honest. Sheldons first game as a seahawk, their first time really playing together. They sacked aaron 4 times which is pretty hard to do. I saw pressure, you just have to know that even with pressure rodgers will still find ways to beat you. Also not to mention they have one of the best o lines in the league.

They will continue to get better
    RussB
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:23 am
  • Aaron Rodgers is one of the most elusive pocket QBs in the NFL. He was under constant pressure and relied on quick hitters to beat the pressure and his only big pass was on a gimmick 12-man on the field penalty. Defense was terrific.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:24 am
  • Yes, the DL recorded four sacks while allowing 28 carries for 84 yards. That's good for a 3.0 YPC average.

Just terrible.
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:25 am
  • Not many D-lines can make Aaron Rodgers look mortal for three quarters before being exhausted cause our offense was terrible.

In fact, it was THE most encouraging thing I took away from the game yesterday.............this D-line is nasty.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:27 am
  • I must have watched a different game.... I thought Rogers was going to get knocked out of the game for a while... Glad it's over...
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:30 am
  • gowazzu02 wrote:
    Hawk_Nation wrote:
    gowazzu02 wrote:Jesus, Bennett, Avril, Richardson, Clark should be impossible to stop, but frankly they were pretty average. The 4 sacks I would say 3 of them were coverage sacks.

UGHHHH

I stand by my statement, 3 of the 4 sacks were coverage, rodgers moving around in the pocket and they got him. Look at what Mike Daniels did to our line. Thats how you dominate.

One guy who runs through a swiss cheese O-line is dominating but getting constant pressure on one of the most elusive QB's in the game with a solid Oline is not?

Twisted Logic
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    Hawk_Nation
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:32 am
  • Our D-line dominated the packers o-line. The difference is that the packers STILL could move the ball without a running game and great pass protection. something we seem unable to do. If everything not perfect for us we fall apart.
    IrishNW
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:34 am
  • IrishNW wrote:Our D-line dominated the packers o-line. The difference is that the packers STILL could move the ball without a running game and great pass protection. something we seem unable to do. If everything not perfect for us we fall apart.

It was a battle between an all time great QB and an all time great defense... The QB won this one at home... In Seattle with that crowd noise it probably goes the other way...
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• Rodgers was shut out AT HOME in the first half. He had a "drive" of 4 yards. Other than that, they scored 10 points all day. Not sure how anyone can be unhappy w/the D.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• The defense was on the field for 40 min and held the "vaunted" Packers offense to only 17 points and 0 at halftime. What more could you want from that group?
    12thbrah
    NET Veteran

• I too thought they played great, but they need to be more composed so they don't jump offsides and give the opponent a free play. Rodgers is the best in the business at using voice inflection and capitalizing on those freebies, so I feel safe that won't haunt us as much in the future.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:36 am
  • Siouxhawk wrote:I too thought they played great, but they need to be more composed so they don't jump offsides and give the opponent a free play. Rodgers is the best in the business at using voice inflection and capitalizing on those freebies, so I feel safe that won't haunt us as much in the future.

I actaully thought jumping only once against Rodgers in the first game showed pretty good discipline on Seattles part...
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:37 am
  • gowazzu02 wrote:Jesus, Bennett, Avril, Richardson, Clark should be impossible to stop, but frankly they were pretty average. The 4 sacks I would say 3 of them were coverage sacks.

UGHHHH

1. Our D Line was in fact good: 4 sacks, 3 YPC, an INT.
    2. Their O line did not have as many questions at O line as us. The only way you could believe this is to avoid a reckoning that our O line sucks.
    Last edited by mrt144 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
    mrt144
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:39 am
  • Siouxhawk wrote:I too thought they played great, but they need to be more composed so they don't jump offsides and give the opponent a free play. Rodgers is the best in the business at using voice inflection and capitalizing on those freebies, so I feel safe that won't haunt us as much in the future.

To be fair, they didn't start jumping offsides until the 4th quarter when they were exhausted and trying to gain any edge they could.

I thought for the first three quarters they played composed.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:44 am
  • If it wasn't for the Dline we'd have probably lost by at least 4 TD's.
    "Our Quarterback is a Bad Man!" - Michael Robinson
    Foghawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:47 am
  • CodeWarrior wrote:Yes, the DL recorded four sacks while allowing 28 carries for 84 yards. That's good for a 3.0 YPC average.

Just terrible.

Sheldon Richardson also drew two holding calls as well.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:51 am
  • Name another D-line that did well? Holding Rodgers to 17pts at Lambeau while the offense stunk is pretty good to me. Probably would be 10-13 pts if RW didn't fumble. I'm curious about your what more do you want? Heck they even had a very special Rodgers pick six, if the Refs weren't so home biased.
    bandiger
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:56 am
  • Our D played strong.

They got tired toward the end because our offense kept them on the field so much.

The offense sucks. Take away the bright spot of Carson's potential and it looks grim.

From RW on down the offense was pathetic yesterday.

And with the ongoing O-Line woes, fire Cable just to send a message. Pete doesn't seem to ever do that kind of thing. Guess it worked for him in the past with establishing loyalty etc., but frankly, it isn't working now and hasn't been for a while.

And if Bevell was a competent OC he would have been a head coach somewhere by now.

The guy flat out sucks.
    semiahmoo
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:57 am
  • WOW. LOL I honestly cannot believe anyone could feel that way after watching the first half. I didn't get a chance to look at the time of possession.. But it seems like the D was on the field for 3/4 of the game... I was super happy with the pressure up the middle . It helped out a ton on the edges to allow more 1 v1 opportunities for Avril, Bennett, and Clark.

This is the first game of a VERY long season. I don't take much out of this game.. As the commentators said, defenses are often further ahead than offenses in the first 3-4 weeks. Just due to the fact that a great offense is reliant on timing and precision. Defensively, you know your assignment, and read and react.

Oh, I was also pretty happy about Shaq Griffin's performance.. He's going to get SO MUCH BETTER!

Onto the next week!!! GO HAWKS!!!!
    RussWILSON3
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 am
  • ptisme wrote:
    IrishNW wrote:Our D-line dominated the packers o-line. The difference is that the packers STILL could move the ball without a running game and great pass protection. something we seem unable to do. If everything not perfect for us we fall apart.

It was a battle between an all time great QB and an all time great defense... The QB won this one at home... In Seattle with that crowd noise it probably goes the other way...

Even though GB won I think our defense owned him. If our offense wasnt inept Rodgers only scores 10 points AT HOME with our #2 CB being ejected early in the game and the refs in his pocket. I have rarely if ever seen Rodgers under that much pressure in a game.

In fact OUR D scored the same ammount of TDs rodgers did but the refs decided to take it back on two bullshit calls

On the D side of the ball I am pumped off from what I see. This defense is IMO BETTER than the superbowl winning one. Our DL is the best it has ever been, Wright and Wagner are more experienced and very good, Thomas and Kam are as good as ever and Sherm, Lane, Griffen and even that guy we got from the pats all looked great yesterday. I dont even know who you would say a weak spot on our D is..the nickel CB? Almost the whole side on defense is probowl caliber or borderline probowl IMO
    Last edited by WilsonMVP on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:06 am
  • ptisme wrote:
    Siouxhawk wrote:I too thought they played great, but they need to be more composed so they don't jump offsides and give the opponent a free play. Rodgers is the best in the business at using voice inflection and capitalizing on those freebies, so I feel safe that won't haunt us as much in the future.

I actaully thought jumping only once against Rodgers in the first game showed pretty good discipline on Seattles part...

It was at least twice -- Bennett and Bass I believe -- and I know one of them resulted in a first down.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:13 am
  • Hmmmm. No. The def line was outstanding. Period. They also played 4 hours of a 3 hour game so there's that.
    "Pro Football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors"
    Frank Gifford
    Gametime
    NET Starter

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:15 am
  • This D line is ridiculous good, and will continue to be so
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:15 am
  • D-line was probably the best part of a bad game. Strong against the run, consistent pass pressure until they ran out of gas and cramped up in the 4th quarter. Facing one of the top QBs in the game on the road.
    SeaChase wrote:One thing I noticed,well in my opinion,is that Wilson isnt a good passer.
    KillerB
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:26 am
  • Wow. Not the impression I came away with at all. In fact, the impression I came away with was...

That was one of the finest defensive performances I have ever seen put on. Absolutely stunning.

Thomas not only didn't lose a stride, he looked the best I have seen him in 3 years (save one blown coverage when Rodgers pulled a Rodgers hurry up). Richardson not only held his own, despite having little time to get in sync with the rest of the line, he was outstanding. Griffin, that rookie playing across from Sherman... WOW.

The defensive line played disciplined. Right up until the end when the defense was gassed, Rodgers was contained. He didn't get outside the pocket to burn us with his fresh legs. He was frustrated, and running for his life all game long.

Against a guy like Rodgers, you can't judge success by sacks. He avoids them like no one else. You judge success by how well you contained him. If you over pursue for the sack stats, he will burn the ever living hell out of you. I think his stats for the first three quarters speak volumes to just how dominant, and disciplined a defense we put out there (D-line and secondary).

It really wasn't until the end, when the D was totally gassed, that they lost some of that disciplined play. That is on the offense for not giving the D a little more rest.

Really, that was an amazing performance all the way around, and may be the best I have ever witnessed.
    Fire Tom Cable
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:34 am
  • I think what Seahawks fans see as a dominant DL performance and what most of the rest of the league sees is way different. Our OL is so bad that opposing DL dominate them to a ridiculous level with pressure after 1.5 seconds on every other play. That is unrealistic against a decent or solid OL and damn near impossible against a Cowboys or Raiders level OL.

Our DL did about as good a job as any against Rodgers, especially in GB. Can't think of one that has dominated him at Lambeau to a greater extent. Maybe Minnesota week 17 in 2015?
    adeltaY
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:41 pm
  • adeltaY wrote:I think what Seahawks fans see as a dominant DL performance and what most of the rest of the league sees is way different. Our OL is so bad that opposing DL dominate them to a ridiculous level with pressure after 1.5 seconds on every other play. That is unrealistic against a decent or solid OL and damn near impossible against a Cowboys or Raiders level OL.

Our DL did about as good a job as any against Rodgers, especially in GB. Can't think of one that has dominated him at Lambeau to a greater extent. Maybe Minnesota week 17 in 2015?

This is exactly right.

Hawk fans have, in general, no idea what a good o-line looks like, so every d-line we play seems fantastic.

What our defense did in GB was fantastic. The offense had it's shots downfield, and it was only a 1-score game for most of the 2nd half. You can't ask your D to do more than what they did.

Well, I suppose you could, actually. If our offense does any worse, they'll need to be on the field 3 whole quarters instead of 2/3 of the game.
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:50 pm
  • Ad Hawk wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:I think what Seahawks fans see as a dominant DL performance and what most of the rest of the league sees is way different. Our OL is so bad that opposing DL dominate them to a ridiculous level with pressure after 1.5 seconds on every other play. That is unrealistic against a decent or solid OL and damn near impossible against a Cowboys or Raiders level OL.

This is exactly right.

Hawk fans have, in general, no idea what a good o-line looks like, so every d-line we play seems fantastic.

What our defense did in GB was fantastic. The offense had it's shots downfield, and it was only a 1-score game for most of the 2nd half. You can't ask your D to do more than what they did.

Well, I suppose you could, actually. If our offense does any worse, they'll need to be on the field 3 whole quarters instead of 2/3 of the game.

Agree. Lol that's funny because I was thinking this during the game. Our o-line makes our defense look bad in more ways than one
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:05 pm
  • You are nuts, maannnnn.

This is one delayed ass "knee-jerk reaction :lol

Jesus Huckleberry Christenson!
    Love, Peace & Elbow Grease. Let's ROLL, Hawks!
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:02 pm
  • Ad Hawk wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:I think what Seahawks fans see as a dominant DL performance and what most of the rest of the league sees is way different. Our OL is so bad that opposing DL dominate them to a ridiculous level with pressure after 1.5 seconds on every other play. That is unrealistic against a decent or solid OL and damn near impossible against a Cowboys or Raiders level OL.

This is exactly right.

Having Jones, Hutchinson, Tobeck, Gray, and Locklear must have been a figment of our imagination I suppose, we really don't know anything about how a line is suppose to look. Locklear being our weak link. We rotated RT a lot with Womack and Wedderburn and others, but WE DO KNOW WHAT A GOOD LINE LOOKS LIKE.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:06 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Having Jones, Hutchinson, Tobeck, Gray, and Locklear must have been a figment of our imagination I suppose, we really don't know anything about how a line is suppose to look. Locklear being our weak link. We rotated RT a lot with Womack and Wedderburn and others, but WE DO KNOW WHAT A GOOD LINE LOOKS LIKE.

I think some of us are starting to believe it was our imagination after seeing the dumpster fire this team has fielded for the past few years. :mrgreen:
    adeltaY
    NET Rookie

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:14 pm
  • Foghawk wrote:If it wasn't for the Dline we'd have probably lost by at least 4 TD's.

seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:01 am

UGHHHH

Dude, step away from the pipe. Our 2017 defense makes our 2013 defense look like Little League. That was an epic performance no 200 dollars and no stop go sir.

Looking at the schedule we should win our next 7 games. Relax dude. Friggin 17 points with the FIX in at Lambeau? This game should have been 16-13 Seattle. so not worried brother. We will see these punks at the Clink in January and revenge is a bitch. Just like Erin.

We lost by 8 with the FIX in and still could have won. Shit OL or not. The reason that I'm mad and won't take any fake apologies from Green Bay fans is the fact we still could have won at Lambeau despite the phantom punch, phantom block in the back, Graham getting mugged, Clark getting tackled, our joke OL etc.

I'd be fine if Green Bay actually outplayed us and was the better team but they aren't. The offense will get it together. Just understand you are in the front row center seat watching a legendary level defense. This defense pressured Erin Rodgers with regularity at Lambeau think about that sir.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 am
  • WilsonMVP wrote:
    ptisme wrote:
    IrishNW wrote:Our D-line dominated the packers o-line. The difference is that the packers STILL could move the ball without a running game and great pass protection. something we seem unable to do. If everything not perfect for us we fall apart.

Even though GB won I think our defense owned him. If our offense wasnt inept Rodgers only scores 10 points AT HOME with our #2 CB being ejected early in the game and the refs in his pocket. I have rarely if ever seen Rodgers under that much pressure in a game.

In fact OUR D scored the same ammount of TDs rodgers did but the refs decided to take it back on two bullshit calls

On the D side of the ball I am pumped off from what I see. This defense is IMO BETTER than the superbowl winning one. Our DL is the best it has ever been, Wright and Wagner are more experienced and very good, Thomas and Kam are as good as ever and Sherm, Lane, Griffen and even that guy we got from the pats all looked great yesterday. I dont even know who you would say a weak spot on our D is..the nickel CB? Almost the whole side on defense is probowl caliber or borderline probowl IMO

I think you're right about your defense being better than a few years ago... But the bottom line was this: GB, while not scoring many points was able to move the ball and convert third downs. In the first half our backup RT gave up two drive killing sacks due to poor footwork. Bulaga would have never given those up. GB generally moved the ball while Seattle was generally three and out. You were dominated in TOP by double. That's not on the refs.
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 am
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Ad Hawk wrote:

This is exactly right.

Having Jones, Hutchinson, Tobeck, Gray, and Locklear must have been a figment of our imagination I suppose, we really don't know anything about how a line is suppose to look. Locklear being our weak link. We rotated RT a lot with Womack and Wedderburn and others, but WE DO KNOW WHAT A GOOD LINE LOOKS LIKE.

No, you're absolutely right, Chris. That line was indeed fantastic.

I guess my point is that fans today far more likely to compare our line to the ones we're playing against, or that are currently playing in 2017/18.

Comparing any line to that of the Holmgren era would leave most wanting. Can you imagine having even half of that strength with the rest of our Offense?
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:10 am
  • OP is right and wrong. He's referring to the fact that our sacks were hustle sacks, coming thanks to Rodgers' lack of options downfield, instead of immediate knifing pressure up the gut like Green Bay's DL got on us. For the most part, Rodgers was still getting the chance to go through at least a couple reads before having to bail.

Problem with OP's view is that our OL was having one of its very worst performances (right alongside Tampa '16 or Houston '13, ironically the year we won it all), so knifing pressure was readily available in a manner for Green Bay's DL that isn't typical for an NFL game. Not even the best DL is going to look like THAT very often. So holding up Green Bay's DL as "the standard" and comparing ours to them, doesn't work too well.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:22 am
  • They did what they were supposed to do.

Except for Bennett's two off side penalties the DL played amazingly well and considering they were all cramping up out there it was impressive.

I believe against inferior QBs the sacks will increase.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:31 am
  • Ad Hawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Ad Hawk wrote:

This is exactly right.

No, you're absolutely right, Chris. That line was indeed fantastic.

I guess my point is that fans today far more likely to compare our line to the ones we're playing against, or that are currently playing in 2017/18.

Comparing any line to that of the Holmgren era would leave most wanting. Can you imagine having even half of that strength with the rest of our Offense?

You put Holmgren's line on this team, zone blocking scheme or not, Seattle would be unstoppable on offense, regardless of Bevell.
    hawksfanohio
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:32 am
  • Foghawk wrote:If it wasn't for the Dline we'd have probably lost by at least 4 TD's.

So true. If we couldn't stop a TD with 12 guys on the field, how would we do it with only 7?
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:50 am
  • D gave up 0 points in first half against great QB.
    Testament to D as a whole.
    "We Have 70 Dollars And A Pair Of Girls Underpants. We're Safe As Kittens I'm Telling You!"
    seahawksny
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:04 am

UGHHHH

Well you just answered your own post.

When you allow OL's to hold and get away with it more often than not, you can get a lot done. You eliminate pressure and wear out a DL. Imagine if our OL was allowed to get away with 5-7 more holding calls a game. What do you think our offense would've looked like on Sunday ?

Weird thing about GB.....they'll call minor stuff and even bring plays back. You'll almost never see a holding call on their TD plays even when it's ridiculously egregious. It's like the NFL just doesn't want to negate TD's. You'll also never see a holding call when someone is bearing down on Rodgers. No real imminent danger ? Flag comes out. Rodgers about to get creamed from the blind side? Go ahead and violate that DLman Texas Prison style. Same with Brady. Pisses me off to no end.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information