Seahawks Just Won The Division

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's being reported that the Cardinals David Johnson is likely to go on IR and out for the year. HUGE blow to what was our only true competition in the division.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I was never really worried about the Cardinals this year. The Rams on the other hand...We struggled with them and they have an even better offense this year. I don't think yesterday was entirely a fluke, I think it was more so good Rams

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Rams do hold a one game lead in the division right now. Best not to sleep on those guys

Seymour

Reaction score
Shouldn't we win a game before claiming division victory?

12thbrah

Reaction score
The NFC West is a lock with DJ going down. Its too bad we might have potentially lost home field throughout the playoffs with our loss to Green Bay yesterday.

Seymour

Reaction score
Anyone see Bennett and Sheldon limping and having trouble?

I would suggest not to mess with the gods of karma.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Rams beat up a horrible Colts team sans Luck. They will win 6-8 games this year. I still have the Hawks winning 10-12 games despite our OL mess.

northseahawk

Reaction score
If the 30th ranked defense did that to us yesterday, imagine what the rams defense will do to this pathetic offense?!

12thbrah

Reaction score
northseahawk":3gmad51b said:
If the 30th ranked defense did that to us yesterday, imagine what the rams defense will do to this pathetic offense?!

it will be no offense for both teams and Hawks will win with 2 defensive TDs. thats the gameplan moving forward. :2thumbs:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Rams started out fast last year too. Meh
They went 3-1 to start the season. People were talking about them being a threat etc.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I think the Seahawks will be fine. Don't know if they will be great. But I think their is a better chance they are in the Super Bowl than missing the playoffs.

That D is very very good. I think the O will catch up. Yesterday was frustrating. But I think because people could see the game was there to win. Assuming these problems through 16 eeeks is premature

I'm also believe that Santa is real (its me... don't tell my kids) and the sun comes up every day regardless of my complaints.

ringless

Reaction score
I could be mistaken but didn't the Rams win like 28-0 last year to open the season?

The Seahawks have the division locked up. All they are playing for is seeding. The Rams are not real until they prove it consistently. We've all seen this before. It's too bad seeing Fitz last season play out like this.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Already claiming a division title after yesterday's abysmal performance? Lol

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Crizilla":1w8fxmvf said:
Already claiming a division title after yesterday's abysmal performance? Lol

Abysmal?

Special teams looked good, defense held Aaron Rodgers to zero points at home the first half. How many teams have done that?

Rookies played great, especially Naz Jones and Griffin. Hell right now, Jones looks like the steal of the draft, dude's been beasting all camp and now 1st game.

Lockett and Earl look like they're all the way back, especially Earl.

Offense and O-line was abysmal, but 1st game of the year at Lambeau? Didn't have high hopes to begin with, so IMO abysmal is not the right word for me. Frustrating is the word I'd use, cause it was a missed opportunity.