Time to protest Bevell/Cable!!!!!

seabowl

Reaction score
I know this may be a little crazy but does anyone think that fans (us) would ever consider doing some form of a protest of the ineptitude of Bevell/Cable etc... Whether it's banners at the game or as they did once in NY fly a plane over Jets practice with a banner saying "Fire Idzik". I don't know about anyone else here but I'm fed up with what has gone on with the offensive ineptness with Bevell/Cable and the line the last few years.

Anyone else in because....

I'm in!!!!

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Their practice facility is on a lake, intimidating kayak gang? canoes against cable? boat on bevell? :rumble:

Seymour

Reaction score
As long as we keep making the playoffs, they will continue to hang on by the skin of their nuts. It would take the players to revolt IMO, and that didn't work out too well for Sherman.

Boycie

Reaction score
Seymour":2cif5wr9 said:
As long as we keep making the playoffs, they will continue to hang on by the skin of their nuts. It would take the players to revolt IMO, and that didn't work out too well for Sherman.

Yea well if the D still keeps balling out, and the O keeps crapping the bed, then I think there might be a full revolt, and that is not what anyone would want.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":3nd2jdip said:
Or maybe the players have no qualms with the coaches because they understand that the plan will work if executed properly.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
If you 're watching this and you're not frustrated, I don't understand you. I get so mad watching these games because you see what works, when it works, and usually it's too late. The Carolina playoff game a few years back was the last straw for me. We came out cute, got destroyed, and then we just balled out. Put four more minutes on that clock and we win that game, I have no doubt. PLAY LIKE THAT FROM THE START, THEN SIT if you must. Don't be fine punting just because we're tied 0-0. It's maddening.

Seymour

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3v928ciw said:
Seymour":3v928ciw said:
Or maybe the players have no qualms with the coaches because they understand that the plan will work if executed properly.

I have a plan to win the lottery. You go buy the winning ticket, and we will split the winnings 70/30 (me 70, after all it's my plan)

This plan will work perfectly if executed correctly. :2thumbs:

hawkpride

Reaction score
What if the 12s sent letters directly to the boss man (Paul Allen) listing our concerns. If he got enough from his own fan base HE may start to take notice. At this point, I believe only Paul would truly demand that changes occur sooner rather than later.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":h4s86aeo said:
Seymour":h4s86aeo said:

That argument could also be made for the 0-16 Lions.....on paper everything will work to perfection....when in reality it's nothing more than horse manure. Which exactly what the offensive plan is for the Seahawks

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":g5yfz304 said:
Siouxhawk":g5yfz304 said:
Seymour":g5yfz304 said:

That argument could also be made for the 0-16 Lions.....on paper everything will work to perfection....when in reality it's nothing more than horse manure. Which exactly what the offensive plan is for the Seahawks
When we match the record of the 0-16 Lions, get back to me and I might look at your claims as being credible. But right now, the wagon's not broken. It's just getting rolling.

Seymour

Reaction score
ludakrishna":1go441oc said:
Siouxhawk":1go441oc said:
Seymour":1go441oc said:

Exactly.
Someone gets my point with the lottery proposal.
Any plan can work if "executed properly". But if you have no shot at executing it because it is a piss poor plan, then you are peeing in the wind.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I think protests will probably latch on better once we stop winning ten games a year.

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":306t9f7p said:
I think protests will probably latch on better once we stop winning ten games a year.

Agree.

Losing ugly to the whiners at home would jump start the process though....just sayin". :|

AgentDib

Reaction score
We lost a single road game at Lambeau by 8 points with a couple of significant calls that went against us. If you need some outside perspective about spoiled fan bases just read what many Patriot fans are saying this week about Tom Brady. I don't think Hawks fans are that bad yet but it's getting close.

mrt144

Reaction score
SNDavidson":bysgfguv said:
Their practice facility is on a lake, intimidating kayak gang? canoes against cable? boat on bevell? :rumble:

:lol:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
AgentDib":35o4p7il said:
We lost a single road game at Lambeau by 8 points with a couple of significant calls that went against us. If you need some outside perspective about spoiled fan bases just read what many Patriot fans are saying this week about Tom Brady. I don't think Hawks fans are that bad yet but it's getting close.

Fans are the worst at judging their own team. Pats fans feel every year they get knocked out of the playoffs is a mark of failure as a franchise. To everyone else, of course, the Pats are a legit, respectable, successful contender and everyone in the nation knows it.

It's the same with us. You could also argue that we've had to contend in a much harder division than the Patriots ever have.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
AgentDib":177hjoi2 said:

The attitude in this post is whats wrong with Seattle. It doesn't matter how much they lost by, they lost. What's more important is the way they lost. Zero competence on the OLine. With reference to NE, that attitude has brought them 5 SB trophys. The fanbase and the media call out the organization at first sight of crap play. In Seattle, the media is worried about losing their media passes and thus snowflakes every problem. Calling crap, crap is not a sign of a spoiled fanbase.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
ludakrishna":16cwxdni said:
AgentDib":16cwxdni said:

The attitude in this post is whats wrong with Seattle. It doesn't matter how much they lost by, they lost. What's more important is the way they lost. Zero competence on the OLine. With reference to NE, that attitude has brought them 5 SB trophys. The fanbase and the media call out the organization at first sight of crap play. In Seattle, the media is worried about losing their media passes and thus snowflakes every problem. Calling crap, crap is not a sign of a spoiled fanbase.

There isn't a thing in that paragraph that you can prove.

We had embarrassing games in 2013, too. People watching the Carolina opener and the Houston game (both of which we won) were still predicting the OL would eventually end the season.

It was Week 1, on the road, against a defense that practically everyone severely underestimated.