This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

NINEster

Reaction score
There's not going to be any antagonizing on the Zone.

Biggest wish so far is that the defense stay decent enough to make this a 6-16 game for the visitors....

In theory the SF DL > GB DL, but that didn't show itself this past weekend.

SF can stop the run, but will they stop jump balls to Graham or rainbows to Lockett? Doubtful.

Best hope is Kearse is gone.

ctrcat

Reaction score
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... hing-game/

Truthfully I think Marvin49 had a pretty good post here. The 49ers got whipped up front/wore down, got stuffed after gambling on 4th down with great plays by Lotulelei and Thomas Davis, a great INT from Kuechly, and if not for a penalty try again on another 4th down and maybe get shutout instead of settling for 3...BUT Hoyer actually looked OK (had a perfect long ball dropped by Goodwin). Garçon, Hyde, and Kittle also looked good in my opinion.

chris98251

Reaction score
Antagonizing meaning saying they will lose................

Might as well get the armor on if you post the hammer will swing.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Won't get any smack talk here.

Bottom line...Seahawks are strong where the Niners are weak. Seattle D-Line will likely dominate the Niners interior line and disrupt passing game.

Zane Beadles is a turnstile.

Niners are actually pretty good at Tackle. LT is Staley and RT is Trent Brown. Trent didn't give up a single hurry or pressure on Sunday....but LG Zane Beadles had the lowest PFF score for any guard in the NFL last week.

It might get ugly.

Reuben Foster looks like a superstar in the making...but he'll be out for a month.

Never fear Seahawks fans, you get the perfect cure for a week one loss...2017 SF 49ers in week 2. :D

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I hope the Hawks don't take anything for granted. D looks good but the O line looks like Rover's butt, 49ers D capable of creating turn overs and stopping the run leaving Wilson with few options since he seems less likely or able to scramble.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Seattle 28
49ers 0

If the 49ers can score any points off the Seahawks, I will be impressed, unless of course, it's just garbage time and Seattle is just running out the clock. This will be a redemption game that will have Seahawk fans back in their swagger.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Honestly most frustrating thing for SF this week was that there were plays all over the field there to be made but they would get killed by a penalty, a drop, or a sack. Just kept shooting themselves in the foot.

For example, on the play that Hoyer fumbled George Kittle was breaking wide open for what would have been a huge gain if complete...but Zane Beadles barely even touched the DT so result was blindside sack and a fumble. A lot of that going on.

Interior of line won't show vast improvement so I'd expect more of the same, but I'd be surprised if they got shut out.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Seems that this rivalry is truly dead. I miss the Harbaugh days

bigskydoc

Reaction score
The sad thing is that, unless we totally bone it up, we will spend more time next week talking about the Packers than the digits.

I wish y'all were relevant again.

It's like Batman with no Joker.

NINEster

Reaction score
PackerNation":1etwze7e said:
Seattle 28
49ers 0

If the 49ers can score any points off the Seahawks, I will be impressed, unless of course, it's just garbage time and Seattle is just running out the clock. This will be a redemption game that will have Seahawk fans back in their swagger.

I think they will score points, just not TDs.

Some have remarked that Carolina knows the Shanahan offense better than the Seahawks do....which might help a little.

netskier

Reaction score
NINEster":3r6i1cma said:
There's not going to be any antagonizing on the Zone.

Biggest wish so far is that the defense stay decent enough to make this a 6-16 game for the visitors....

In theory the SF DL > GB DL, but that didn't show itself this past weekend.

SF can stop the run, but will they stop jump balls to Graham or rainbows to Lockett? Doubtful.

Best hope is Kearse is gone.

I doubt that any team could stop jump balls to Graham, but we don't throw them, so no worries for you for this. We will very likely throw rainbows to Lockett, and possibly also to all the rest of our WRs, so lots of concerns for you here.

netskier

Reaction score
bigskydoc":cbkceuy3 said:
The sad thing is that, unless we totally bone it up, we will spend more time next week talking about the Packers than the digits.

I wish y'all were relevant again.

It's like Batman with no Joker.

Me too. But I think that Shanahan will bring them back quicker than most expect. Most fans want to watch us win good exciting games, so we should want the Niners to be good enough to challenge us, but for us to win most of the time. The haters want us to slaughter everyone, but that gets boring fast.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
The 49ers are fun. That team under Tomsula was one of the bigger dumpster fires in recent memory.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1q5eb0ul said:
The 49ers are fun. That team under Tomsula was one of the bigger dumpster fires in recent memory.
I for one enjoyed the Jim Tom era. 8)

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":blx2xbmu said:
CodeWarrior":blx2xbmu said:

Nobody farts like him in a press conference.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3o7hz3ic said:
CodeWarrior":3o7hz3ic said:

Oh, I loved the Jim Tom era.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

i just wanna see sherman, thomas or RW get hurt.

Classy bunch over there in the plebzone.