Brock Huard’s Chalk Talk: Chris Carson’s missed opportunity

Jville

Reaction score
A good play review ...... enjoy ......

Brock Huard’s Chalk Talk: Chris Carson’s missed opportunity >>> [urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/338442/brock-huards-chalk-talk-chris-carsons-missed-opportunity-on-seahawks-first-play-vs-packers/[/urltargetblank]

[youtube]fBkshYDrrcA[/youtube]

P.S. I really enjoyed the Packer 5 man fronts as mentioned by Brock on the opening play. Very effective one gap front with lots of closing speed from the backfield throughout much of the game. Unfortunately, appreciation for how well an opponent plays seems to be too much for many. So ...... I'll refrain from further elaboration on that subject.

EDIT: I should acknowledge on the behalf of Chris Carson fans that Darrell Bevell did come back to Chris for successful plays later in the game.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Love chalk talk. Wish they would include actual footage of the play.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jville":1rnlbh44 said:
A good play review ...... enjoy ......

Brock Huard’s Chalk Talk: Chris Carson’s missed opportunity >>> [urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/338442/brock-huards-chalk-talk-chris-carsons-missed-opportunity-on-seahawks-first-play-vs-packers/[/urltargetblank]

[youtube]fBkshYDrrcA[/youtube]

P.S. I really enjoyed the Packer 5 man fronts as mentioned by Brock on the opening play. Very effective one gap front with lots of closing speed from the backfield throughout much of the game. Unfortunately, appreciation for how well an opponent plays seems to be too much for many. So ...... I'll refrain from further elaboration on that subject.

EDIT: I should acknowledge on the behalf of Chris Carson fans that Darrell Bevell did come back to Chris for successful plays later in the game.

You are the man. And thank you for posting this. I would hope that we fans are able to appreciate, and give credit to opposing players. They get paid too.