Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Doug Baldwin on NFL Live today & NFL Total Access

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • He speaks very well.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• AND...he's on NFL Total Access today!

ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• Just saw that! Great interview. Went on to say the D carries more $$ therefore a greater load. No problem hearing that but I have a question. They carry +26% of the cap yet week 1 played 2x (200%) of week one game time (40 minutes vs 20 minutes). My math says O is still the anchor. Obviously that will improve with competition, but it is what it is. Disproportionate share of the load.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:Just saw that! Great interview. Went on to say the D carries more $$ therefore a greater load. No problem hearing that but I have a question. They carry +26% of the cap yet week 1 played 2x (200%) of week one game time (40 minutes vs 20 minutes). My math says O is still the anchor. Obviously that will improve with competition, but it is what it is. Disproportionate share of the load.

Sounds about right, if you get 2/3rds of all the money expect to be on the field for 2/3rds of the game.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

• Baldwin's point completely ignores the coaching problem. The o-line is not being coached up correctly. Combine that with a complete refusal to adapt the playbook, probably because it's too risky.
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

• Doug said the pRoblem with the offensive line was communication.

I trust what he says, but time (Sunday) will tell.

ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• ivotuk wrote:Doug said the pRoblem with the offensive line was communication.

Obviously. Look without a bad call and an obvious missed call the Seahawks win despite the OL. This team is good for 12 or better wins. I marked this game as a loss like most. I see no reason we can't win our next 7 games.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

• He will NOT throw coaches under the bus
    Last edited by Smellyman on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Year in and out communication is the problem, this is nothing new. It never gets fixed. One game looks ok, the next horrible.

We have plenty of gifs also showing more than just communication
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

• Josea16 wrote:
    Seymour wrote:Just saw that! Great interview. Went on to say the D carries more $$ therefore a greater load. No problem hearing that but I have a question. They carry +26% of the cap yet week 1 played 2x (200%) of week one game time (40 minutes vs 20 minutes). My math says O is still the anchor. Obviously that will improve with competition, but it is what it is. Disproportionate share of the load.

Sounds about right, if you get 2/3rds of all the money expect to be on the field for 2/3rds of the game.

Comment deleted by Staff (Pmedic920)

Added nothing and was derailing.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:
    Josea16 wrote:
    Seymour wrote:Just saw that! Great interview. Went on to say the D carries more $$ therefore a greater load. No problem hearing that but I have a question. They carry +26% of the cap yet week 1 played 2x (200%) of week one game time (40 minutes vs 20 minutes). My math says O is still the anchor. Obviously that will improve with competition, but it is what it is. Disproportionate share of the load.

You are but you can easily check a post without affecting that status. And I deemed your post worth a real response. :)

I never check any post you make specific to the OL so relax.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Yeah it's from some people on the sidelines to them on their technique and cohesiveness before game day.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Doug said the pRoblem with the offensive line was communication.

Yeah it's from some people on the sidelines to them on their technique and cohesiveness before game day.

Unfortunately the team is in denial about this
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

• What is the communication BS? These guys were beaten straight up. They were not beaten by complex blitz and stunts, the guy on the other side of the line just pushed the linemen back like a blocking sled.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information