Doug Baldwin on NFL Live today & NFL Total Access

Seymour

Reaction score
Just saw that! Great interview. Went on to say the D carries more $$ therefore a greater load. No problem hearing that but I have a question. They carry +26% of the cap yet week 1 played 2x (200%) of week one game time (40 minutes vs 20 minutes). My math says O is still the anchor. Obviously that will improve with competition, but it is what it is. Disproportionate share of the load.

Josea16

Reaction score
Seymour":2efqg8yh said:
Just saw that! Great interview. Went on to say the D carries more $$ therefore a greater load. No problem hearing that but I have a question. They carry +26% of the cap yet week 1 played 2x (200%) of week one game time (40 minutes vs 20 minutes). My math says O is still the anchor. Obviously that will improve with competition, but it is what it is. Disproportionate share of the load.
Sounds about right, if you get 2/3rds of all the money expect to be on the field for 2/3rds of the game.

cymatica

Reaction score
Baldwin's point completely ignores the coaching problem. The o-line is not being coached up correctly. Combine that with a complete refusal to adapt the playbook, probably because it's too risky.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Doug said the pRoblem with the offensive line was communication.

I trust what he says, but time (Sunday) will tell.

Josea16

Reaction score
ivotuk":2fs5i50c said:

Obviously. Look without a bad call and an obvious missed call the Seahawks win despite the OL. This team is good for 12 or better wins. I marked this game as a loss like most. I see no reason we can't win our next 7 games.

cymatica

Reaction score
ivotuk":j94eu3hp said:

Year in and out communication is the problem, this is nothing new. It never gets fixed. One game looks ok, the next horrible.

We have plenty of gifs also showing more than just communication

Seymour

Reaction score
Josea16":3irgbp7d said:
Seymour":3irgbp7d said:
Sounds about right, if you get 2/3rds of all the money expect to be on the field for 2/3rds of the game.

Comment deleted by Staff (Pmedic920)

Added nothing and was derailing.

Josea16

Reaction score
Seymour":1g1n3x66 said:
Josea16":1g1n3x66 said:
Seymour":1g1n3x66 said:

You are but you can easily check a post without affecting that status. And I deemed your post worth a real response. :)

I never check any post you make specific to the OL so relax.

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":nitdeeaz said:

Yeah it's from some people on the sidelines to them on their technique and cohesiveness before game day.

cymatica

Reaction score
chris98251":2watq2vi said:
ivotuk":2watq2vi said:

Yeah it's from some people on the sidelines to them on their technique and cohesiveness before game day.

Unfortunately the team is in denial about this

sdog1981

Reaction score
What is the communication BS? These guys were beaten straight up. They were not beaten by complex blitz and stunts, the guy on the other side of the line just pushed the linemen back like a blocking sled.