Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Rawls is set to return Sunday. The victory may be a false sense of hope going against a 49ers team that is legitimately a couple years away from being playoff contenders. I can't remember the last time the Seahawks offense looked like garbage in back to back weeks so we have that going for us as well. (Edit: Okay, apparently I did forget some back-to-backers but for the sake of this prediction, I do NOT see that trend continuing this Sunday.)

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - 49ers 6

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-0

ducks41468

Reaction score
Seahawks 22
49ers 4, just for fun

Defense dominates against a woeful 9ers team, the offense continues to struggle and settles for a bunch of field goals despite moving the ball relatively well and getting a few short fields off turnovers.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Seattle looks good, but not great, against a bad team. Several drives stall in the red zone, resulting in a good day for Walsh.

Seahawks 23
49ers 7

RTD 1-0

DJrmb

Reaction score
Seahawks 32
49ers 10

RTD 0-1

SeaMeat

Reaction score
At home against THIS 49er's team? Should be an easy lock.

But who knows anymore, right?

28-7 Seahawks.

RTD 0-1

Seymour

Reaction score
Aros":vtthb4t6 said:
Rawls is set to return Sunday. The victory may be a false sense of hope going against a 49ers team that is legitimately a couple years away from being playoff contenders. I can't remember the last time the Seahawks offense looked like garbage in back to back weeks so we have that going for us as well.

Last season weeks 1-2. 12 against Miami and 9 against the Rams. No TD.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
The 49ers' defensive line had four starts and zero sacks combined last year. Ranked bottom five DVOA defense. If anything, the risk is Pete treating this game like Week 6 of the preseason.

Rawls still doesn't come back. Lacy starts, gets just enough mileage to tantalize his fanboys. Brian Hoyer is feasted upon. Two second-half touchdowns for the Seahawks and people gripe because we didn't win by more.

SEA 23
SF 3

YTD: 1-0

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Last I heard the point spread was Seahawks -13, so here's my prediction.

Seatlle Seahawks 15 (five field goals from Blair Walsh)
San Francisco 49ers 2 (Wilson gets gangtackled in the endzone on a 3rd & 27 play in the 3rd quarter).

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Aros":1abzl4fa said:
Rawls is set to return Sunday. The victory may be a false sense of hope going against a 49ers team that is legitimately a couple years away from being playoff contenders. I can't remember the last time the Seahawks offense looked like garbage in back to back weeks so we have that going for us as well.

Todd, your memory is getting foggy...

Last season:

Seahawks offense looked like garbage in weeks 1 and 2 (accounting for 15 points total), against Miami and LA.

Also, weeks 6 and 7 (accounting for 19 points; 7 points came from defense against Saints), against Arizona and New Orleans. They even had a full extra quarter against the Cardinals. Saints had a historically bad defense and the offense sputtered all day.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Seattle 17
San Francisco 3

Seahawks score 2 defensive touchdowns and all the offense can muster is a field goal. I'm not pessimistic, this team simply hasn't earned or deserved my trust since 2015.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Last week was predictable. Hopefully this week is too.

Seahawks 24
49ers 6

My Record to Date: 1-0

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
42-13 Hawks (Lots of Defensive and special teams TD) or
29-3 Hawks (most points not scored by DB's offense)