Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Week 2 Viewing....maps are up on their site too...

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• Darn, the Seahawks game isn't trumping the Broncos game here in Denver.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• GD sometimes i hate living in the PNW.

WHY...THE...F...do i have to watch the Eagles@KC over Vikings@Steelers....Vikings vs Steelers is the best game of the Fox Early games. I guess I will have to find a stream online FML. I guess I should be thankful I dont have to watch Arizona at Indy or Chicago at Tampa lol.

Also idk why people are shocked Seattle vs SF is only being shown on the West Coast..Who the hell wants to watch the 49ers

"Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

• Livng on east coast means I get..
    Cowgirls
    What a surprise
    "We Have 70 Dollars And A Pair Of Girls Underpants. We're Safe As Kittens I'm Telling You!"
    seahawksny
    NET Veteran

• Raiders vs. Jets
    Kansas City vs. Eagles
    Broncos vs. Cowboys

For me.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

• I'm temporally overseas on Guam. Anyone know of a viewing map for that? I'm guessing we have the the same game as Hawaii and I'm SOL.
    GO BEARS!

671hawk
    NET Rookie

• WilsonMVP wrote:Also idk why people are shocked Seattle vs SF is only being shown on the West Coast..Who the hell wants to watch the 49ers

I don't know if that was directed at me but since I'm the only one who had replied at that point, i presume it was. My statement was obviously (or should have been obviously) a joke. I live in Denver. Of course I'm going to get the Broncos game.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• 671hawk wrote:I'm temporally overseas on Guam. Anyone know of a viewing map for that? I'm guessing we have the the same game as Hawaii and I'm SOL.

No idea what map plan was when I was tdy there. But I did see part of the game at 5:30 in the morning there. I dont think it was the late night game too. I just got lucky...and that was in 05. Good luck.

2 links to check out at the dining facility if you can. One has a listing for Monday morning football...remember that the day is different there. Good luck again....

http://www.stationindex.com/tv/markets/Guam
    http://www.sorensenmediagroup.com/fox6-schedule
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• Seahawkfan80 wrote:
    671hawk wrote:I'm temporally overseas on Guam. Anyone know of a viewing map for that? I'm guessing we have the the same game as Hawaii and I'm SOL.

No idea what map plan was when I was tdy there. But I did see part of the game at 5:30 in the morning there. I dont think it was the late night game too. I just got lucky...and that was in 05. Good luck.

2 links to check out at the dining facility if you can. One has a listing for Monday morning football...remember that the day is different there. Good luck again....

http://www.stationindex.com/tv/markets/Guam
    http://www.sorensenmediagroup.com/fox6-schedule

Cowboys vs broncos. Sorry man.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information