What do you want to see on Sunday?

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
What will make you feel better after week 1's loss?

Personally, I want to see Rawls and Carson combo up and rush for 150 yds. I want to see the DL harass Hoyer into multiple picks. Basically I want the 2013 Giants game, but a better offensive showing.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
The offense moving the ball, some consistency, the o-line getting some rhythm. Even briefly, just something to build on.

Honestly I'd be happy with that.

Alexander

Reaction score
I'd like to see competent combo blocking from the OL, and for Jimmy Graham to look like he actually gives a crap.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I want to see a consistently positive running game and the defense stay on par with last week.

Hawks46

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":25byugsi said:
The offense moving the ball, some consistency, the o-line getting some rhythm. Even briefly, just something to build on.

Honestly I'd be happy with that.

This. I posted in another thread, but the Niners, Titans and Colts games are games where our OL needs to grow every week. Week 5 against the Rams will be our biggest OL test of the year.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Good thread. I want to see the line hold blocks for 3 seconds in the pass game and open creases and seal the edge for our run game. Expect the defense to play their ususal strong game and minimize points (hopefully come up with a turnover or two). Special teams to keep playing well when called upon.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The OL gaining some confidence with some nice, balanced, extended drives that lead to points, no injuries, defense picking up where they left off and a win so I can come back to NET for more than 10 minutes next week.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Progress by the O in both phases. The beginning of some genuine cohesive play by the OLine.

I want to see the invisible men of the GB game show up, a running game, the proper use of Graham.

I want to see our D get off the field on 3rd downs.

A WIN!

nategreat

Reaction score
I want us to play atrociously on offense and Bevell finally getting canned as a result (and maybe Tom Cable too for a bonus). Sacrifice a win for the overall longterm benefit of the team.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
A Seahawks thrashing of the Niners

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

scutterhawk

Reaction score
This is indeed a good post.
If everyone stays healthy, I would EXPECT that the Defense takes it up a notch or two.
I am HOPING that the Offensive Line doesn't implode under pressure and forget to work their assignments; I don't care if it's baby step improvement, just want to see them build on their confidence.
It's time for getting the Run Game GOING, as they didn't do enough of it last week, if you're just dabbling at it you ain't committed to it, and that makes for a long day for RW.

Seymour

Reaction score
Not much to be learned from a weak opponent. A failed pass attempt from the 1 yard line might teach us something though. :twisted:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Competent O-line play
Competent play calling
Execution
No Injuries
An easy win!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
At least 100 combined rushing yards, excluding Wilson.

The defense giving up fewer than 7 points.

Dorboh to get a catch

Chris Carson on a halfback screen once

Pete Carroll wearing sunglasses if it's sunny out!!

Seymour

Reaction score
One more thing I'd like to see. Jimmy Graham gets so fed up with Bevells play calling, that he flips his lid and picks him up and stuffs him in a trash can, Sherman holding the can would help as well. That may get Pete or Pauls attention. :twisted: :irishdrinkers:

LolaRox

Reaction score
I agree with the things already stated, I'll add -

A Win
some kind (any kind) of offensive groove
Red Zone TDs
no sacks (I don't think SanFran had one last week either)
Continued defensive dominance - shutout would be awesome.