What if Russ and the boys...

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Have a rough game 2 like Dalton and the Bengals did. No touchdowns to speak of yet. Sure hope not.

mrt144

Reaction score
In hypothetical space, how many TD-less games would you put up with before you go Thích Quảng Đức in front of the VMAC?

sdog1981

Reaction score
mrt144":3nbn5p7o said:
In hypothetical space, how many TD-less games would you put up with before you go Thích Quảng Đức in front of the VMAC?

Wow, that is an obscure yet very meaningful comparison. :141847_bnono:

mrt144

Reaction score
sdog1981":2ah3pn7f said:
mrt144":2ah3pn7f said:

Welcome to my prison!

sdog1981

Reaction score
mrt144":2zg6hd8u said:
sdog1981":2zg6hd8u said:
mrt144":2zg6hd8u said:

Welcome to my prison!

I wonder if he is trying to figure out how to get the same letters typed into the google search right now?

253hawk

Reaction score
If we don't score some TDs at home against one of the worst teams in the league, I'm done until Cable is gone. It only happened once in Russ' rookie year @SF and then 3 TIMES LAST YEAR where the offense completely pooped the bed. And then again to start this season...

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
hawks are already self immolating we don't need any more.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Poop the bed.

That is unfortunately a very appropriate term for this year's offense so far...

6i1wVsL

Jerhawk

Reaction score
If that were to happen, expect a chorus of boos and "fire bevell" chants

Crizilla

Reaction score
BChawkfan":erc8u9j2 said:
Have a rough game 2 like Dalton and the Bengals did. No touchdowns to speak of yet. Sure hope not.

they already did last week

ENOUGH

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
253hawk":2sl29kvb said:
If we don't score some TDs at home against one of the worst teams in the league, I'm done until Cable is gone. It only happened once in Russ' rookie year @SF and then 3 TIMES LAST YEAR where the offense completely pooped the bed. And then again to start this season...

Really, 4 if you include GB. The TD we got (McEvoy) came in garbage time when the game was long gone.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Teams are just going to pour everything they have at Wilson. Why not, Hawks haven't proven they can handle the pressure. THe OL can't run block, nor can they pass block.. why not send everyone? I don't see the Hawks with this OL beating the Rams, or any team with a decent front defensive line and if it doesn't get better, it's going to get worse by midseason, our D will be so gassed by mid season.

OP
OP
B

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Crizilla":24d57lmj said:
BChawkfan":24d57lmj said:

they already did last week

ENOUGH

I think game 2 is this Sunday...

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Bobblehead":28typssv said:
Teams are just going to pour everything they have at Wilson. Why not, Hawks haven't proven they can handle the pressure. THe OL can't run block, nor can they pass block.. why not send everyone? I don't see the Hawks with this OL beating the Rams, or any team with a decent front defensive line and if it doesn't get better, it's going to get worse by midseason, our D will be so gassed by mid season.

Even though I believe the O-Line will gel throughout the season. I feel with the young group with all the negative noise thrown thier way, all have pride, all are pretty much fighting for their future NFL livilihood, maybe with the exception of Britt and Pocic. I feel they are not going concede to being call the " worst" O-line in the NFL and worker harder to really just work together. Whatever that takes.

But however as you said... until and if that happens Seahawks Offense is pretty much at mercy imo against the run blitz. Pretty much teams selling 1 to 3 back 7 defenders to just crash the pocket.

Hello, Russell Wilson with nowhere to go and... sacked.

Hello, dancing RB in the backfield because defenders everywhere and... TFL.

Hello, 2-minute or under 3 and Out and... Punt.

Hello, Defense... you get enough oxygen?

Line blocks better, teams will back off, running lanes will open, Seahawks can get some rhythm, Offense will be fire.

If not, I mean you better hope a quality LT or something is available at the deadline on a bad team. Even if you have to throw everything and the kitchen sink, maintaining the window only gets harder each game moving forward. It's closing until development proves right.

253hawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1fuukr6f said:
253hawk":1fuukr6f said:

Really, 4 if you include GB. The TD we got (McEvoy) came in garbage time when the game was long gone.

Forgot about that one. Thanks for the reminder. So 1/4 of last seasons' games...and the opener against Miami with Doug's TD in the final minute makes it 5.

Putting gun to head

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2xo6enew said:
Then I hope Pete follows suit and cans Bevell.

But that wont happen.

IF we could count on Bevell being fired as a direct result of this team not scoring any TDs and losing this Sunday...then I would be rooting for the loss this Sunday so we can be better by Game 3.

OP
OP
B

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":os3xpc3g said:
Bobblehead":os3xpc3g said:

Even though I believe the O-Line will gel throughout the season. I feel with the young group with all the negative noise thrown thier way, all have pride, all are pretty much fighting for their future NFL livilihood, maybe with the exception of Britt and Pocic. I feel they are not going concede to being call the " worst" O-line in the NFL and worker harder to really just work together. Whatever that takes.

But however as you said... until and if that happens Seahawks Offense is pretty much at mercy imo against the run blitz. Pretty much teams selling 1 to 3 back 7 defenders to just crash the pocket.

Hello, Russell Wilson with nowhere to go and... sacked.

Hello, dancing RB in the backfield because defenders everywhere and... TFL.

Hello, 2-minute or under 3 and Out and... Punt.

Hello, Defense... you get enough oxygen?

Line blocks better, teams will back off, running lanes will open, Seahawks can get some rhythm, Offense will be fire.

If not, I mean you better hope a quality LT or something is available at the deadline on a bad team. Even if you have to throw everything and the kitchen sink, maintaining the window only gets harder each game moving forward. It's closing until development proves right.

I like the way you talk...mm-huh

mrblitz

Reaction score
i'd thought that maybe this would continue off of 'what if russ and the boys...' and then finish with, '...nixed bevell's bad calls and did whatever russ called instead?'