Please fire Bevell and Cable

edogg23

Reaction score
This team is going nowhere with this offense. It's well past time to make a change.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Might as well just stop talking about it. It isnt going to happen.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The only way to get rid of Bevell and Cable is to get rid of Carroll. Unfortunately, that isn't happening anytime soon. Even if Seattle goes 6-10 this year (a distinct possibility with this historically bad offense, questionable special teams, and a defense that is going to run out of steam somewhere around week 8 ) Allen won't fire Carroll.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
At some point, it might be wise to acknowledge this team might do better without Carroll than with him.

Yes, he did amazing things. But what have you done for me lately?

At long as Bevell and Cable are on this team, Carroll is probably not going to do much more.

massari

Reaction score
I'm unsure if Bevell's doing a good job or not....does anyone else or is it a bandwagon thing?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2i6gvjbo said:
At some point, it might be wise to acknowledge this team might do better without Carroll than with him.

Yes, he did amazing things. But what have you done for me lately?

At long as Bevell and Cable are on this team, Carroll is probably not going to do much more.

Even if PC wanted to, it wouldn't happen til the end of the season.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I must have missed it. Did Bevell drop two touchdowns a first down and a swing pass out of the backfield?

I'm all for replacing DB and TC. But the blame is everywhere including RW who looks out of rhythm and missed some throws today.

F- players for today
Jimmy G
CJ Procise
Mark Glowinski
Tom Rawls
Tanner McEvoy

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
massari":3hhlhy7q said:
I'm unsure if Bevell's doing a good job or not....does anyone else or is it a bandwagon thing?

Bevell's not a great OC no. I'm starting to believe Cable is a bigger problem though. The line has progressively gotten worse.

cymatica

Reaction score
hawkfan68":w2p3en7v said:
Bevell's wife just called and said he couldn't score in the red zone at home either.

He didn't know what to do with the tight end

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I caught so much crap when I first started to go "Umm, guys, I don't think Tim Ruskell is all that...". How'd that end up? Been calling for bevel to leave since day one. Just sayin'. Nothing has happened to change my mind about either one of them.

OP
OP
E

edogg23

Reaction score
The 49ers whole goal this season is to lose enough games to get a high draft pick to get a qb. Yet we barely beat them at home.

xgeoff

Reaction score
cymatica":9dwxt7tm said:
hawkfan68":9dwxt7tm said:
Bevell's wife just called and said he couldn't score in the red zone at home either.

He didn't know what to do with the tight end

Genius, just genius ;)

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I think it would take Paul Allen. I don't see Pete admitting a mistake here.