That was a pretty miserable game...

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Well it proved we suck less than the 49ers... is about all it did.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
One win is all that matters really. On to the Titans.
This is a veteran team that knows how to win.
I think the offense misses Kearse ... but that's just me. I know 90% of the forum disagrees ... but, that's what I think.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
It wasn't even the most miserable game I watched today. I witnessed the Bills 1 field goal lose to the Panthers 3 FGs. One game was more miserable than the other. Miserabler.. I'd say the Buffalo/Carolina game was most miserable. Miserablest.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I know we still have our problems to deal with, but at least the division is absolute trash.

Going to need to figure the offense out though for it to matter any further than Wild Card weekend.

RussB

Reaction score
They will get blown out by the titans next week. Thats all i got from this game

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Within the 10 yard line (redzone) 3 times but could only score one TD. Pathetic. Luckily the 49er offense is more apathetic than the Seahawks.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1924tizo said:
I think the offense misses Kearse ... but that's just me. I know 90% of the forum disagrees ... but, that's what I think.

The offensive PI? Or the drops?

This team misses a decent offensive line. While the receiving core isn't exceptional they are not the problem.

The 49ers dominated the line of scrimmage until they wore down at the end of the game.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Well it was ugly but most of the Hawks games are till mid season.
It could be worse..Look at the Cowboys getting Spanked baaad ha ha.
The Rams lost so we are in first right?

hburn21

Reaction score
hawkfan68":nnmtirhw said:
Within the 10 yard line (redzone) 3 times but could only score one TD. Pathetic. Luckily the 49er offense is more apathetic than the Seahawks.
The numbers are slightly skewed with the mcevoy and procise drops that should have been td's

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If the Seahawk offense plays like it has this season so far they are going to get rocked next week by the Titans. Tennessee can put up points but all they need is to score 14. The Seahawks cannot seem to score more than 12.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
hburn21":1093asyk said:
hawkfan68":1093asyk said:
The numbers are slightly skewed with the mcevoy and procise drops that should have been td's

It's still a failure...there's no asterisk for drops.

DrDix

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2t38e4no said:

Yeah, this offense definitely did not have any O-Line problems, lack of running game, and constant 3 and outs with Kearse being in the lineup. They were A-OK! :sarcasm_on:

You're legitimately delusional if you truly believe that, and or a troll.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
RussB":2t1695eb said:
They will get blown out by the titans next week. Thats all i got from this game

Same here. For the life of me, I can see no possible way Seattle wins that game. For that reason alone, they probably will.

Beren

Reaction score
Decidedly not fun to watch. Waiting with great anticipation for Carroll's post-match comments/news of firings...........

edogg23

Reaction score
Beren":1b9z1oxl said:
Decidedly not fun to watch. Waiting with great anticipation for Carroll's post-match comments/news of firings...........
Pete was super positive about the win. It was almost sickening to listen to.

hburn21

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1kyxlipu said:
hburn21":1kyxlipu said:
hawkfan68":1kyxlipu said:

It's still a failure...there's no asterisk for drops.
So the fact solid plays where called and literally the only think stopping them from being successful is the drop plays nothing into how you view the possession?

Seymour

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1zodrrwe said:
Well it proved we suck less than the 49ers... is about all it did.

Did it? Home field advantage is 3+ points. That makes us pretty much tied on a neutral field.

xgeoff

Reaction score
I did not get to watch the game as I am out of town but I did see one play, and I think that validates my gut instincts about what happened. The play I saw was Russell Wilson's TD pass to Paul Richardson. Wilson drops back and the protection instantly collapses...Like, immediately. I could literally take a High School Offensive Line and I think they could at least get in the way better than our line.

So Russell is on the move immediately. He's working his magic and has to make every pass rusher miss, which he does. And he hits Richardson in the end zone, who had a defender draped all over him because he is incapable of achieving separation.

And the worst part of this whole mess is that it is totally predictable based on past performance. The magic of Russ Wilson, the ineptitude of the line, the lack of separation by P-Rich. It's all the same. And that is frustrating.

And so I believe that Tom Cable needs to go (and maybe Bevell too), and go quickly. Cable is incapable of coaching an Offensive Line. Take this example, which goes to address the excuses that some people make for him. In the Broncos game, the starting Left Tackle Garrett Boles, a 1st round draft choice goes down against the Cowboys.

His backup comes in, and does fine. Just fine. And I see this over and over. Many teams are able to give their QB's a little time to throw, and often these teams have not invested as much capital as we have in the OL.

We've invested a LOT, so everyone who keeps repeating the myth (like Matt Hasselback) that we have not invested in our line needs to do their homework. We have, but we simply can't judge talent.

And to those who say the 49ers D is 'legit', *please*. Just *please* stop. The Panthers chewed them up rather easily. Our offense *makes* these D's look great.

I love the culture that John and Pete have built, but at the very least we need to rid ourselves of that albatross Tom Cable, and maybe Darell Bevell too.