RW Legs are the engine of the offense

mrt144

Reaction score
Many more plays need to leverage the possibility because they are 3rd down conversion lightning. Get RW's legs moving in a directed way.

mistaowen

Reaction score
His legs were the offense. They were the only reason for the TD drive, definitely not a play call to do so.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
If Russell throws his receivers open, then he doesn't need all this running around. Yes, I understand that the O-Line is poor, but Russell always hold on to the ball forever.
I thought he had improved in this area ... but I see the same thing every game.
Are our receivers really just not open? Do we have worse receivers than the Patriots? How does Brady always manages to find a guy that's open ...

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I imagine Pete doesn't want him running unless a game is on the line.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Wilson was largely crap today and what wasn't crap, the receivers dropped.

And then he started running . . ..

But honestly, he's not going to be able to do that much longer. He doesn't look nearly as good running as he used to.

cymatica

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3eqb7cm4 said:
If Russell throws his receivers open, then he doesn't need all this running around. Yes, I understand that the O-Line is poor, but Russell always hold on to the ball forever.
Are our receivers really just not open? Do we have worse receivers than the Patriots? How does Brady always manages to find a guy that's open ...

*cough* scheme *cough*

gonzhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":12792sn4 said:

But honestly, he's not going to be able to do that much longer. He doesn't look nearly as good running as he used to.

I would agree with this statement.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":30m7iihl said:
Wilson made several errant throws today, he deserves some ridicule for those, BUT last week, and this, there were perfectly thrown balls that were simply dropped.
Side note: Jermaine Kearse caught a TD for the Jets today :34853_doh:

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
His will to win reminds me of Beast Mode in the SB year--WE WILL NOT LOSE, @@((@!! It used bleed (quite literally) off onto the other players, even the D. Looks like Carson caught a bit of it today from Wilson.

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":dvo9sk16 said:

I guess the game was on the line the first play of the game then.

OP
OP
M

mrt144

Reaction score
HawkGA":n0stu2v5 said:

Oh well. That's too bad for the rest of the offense then.

getnasty

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":22uc1gla said:

Maybe if he ran earlier the game wouldn't have been on the line. Why do we always wait until it's panic time? Start the game in uptempo next week please. Today was the worst I've ever seen RW play since his rookie year. He didn't get any help today but I can't remember a time where not only did he have so many missed throws but so many poor decision throws. He should have walk away from that game with at least 2 picks, instead he leads them down to win the game.

adeltaY

Reaction score
joeseahawks":264dnldz said:

Did you see the Chiefs game? They rushed three a bunch and gave Brady ages in the pocket and he couldn't find anyone open.... 44% completion. It happens to even the best. Russ had to deal with heavy pressure and receiver drops. He still had a pretty bad game with lots of inaccuracy.