Finally a solid win against a great team

johnnyfever

Reaction score
**tongue out of cheek now**

First drive looked good, glad atleast we got the win, but sweet Jesus it looks bad.

I would bet there is some inner turmoil in the locker room or between players and coaches as I see no fire in the team.

They all look melancholy out there, like they don't believe in what they are doing or are frustrated. I am used to this team looking fired up, but the first 2 games this year haven't seen that. Unless they solve this we are in trouble. We win playing backyard broken play ball. If they just go out there and try to go by the offensive gameplan it won't be good. As I hav said before, we win in spite of Bevell and Cable not because of them.

This is more of a rant than a question, so if siouxhawk wants to come in and drop his 70 percent stuff, go right ahead, but at this point he has got to be about the only one left besides carroll that supports these 2.

A win is a win I guess, but with the talent on this team superbowls is what we should be looking at, not just beating the rams to lose in the playoffs.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
That Seahawk offense sure made the 49ers defense look all world. Heck the Panthers scored 23 points on them. The Seahawks couldn't even score 14. Abyssmal.

OP
OP
johnnyfever

johnnyfever

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3069als5 said:
That Seahawk offense sure made the 49ers defense look all world. Heck the Panthers scored 23 points on them. The Seahawks couldn't even score 14. Abyssmal.

12, and half of those were a broken play "backyard ball" scenario.

Our redzone strategy is horrendous.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1zbqewmw said:
Had to drive so listened to Raible and Moon. At some point in the 4th quarter they said the Niners had 160 rushing yards and average 8.8 yards per carry. Not all is well with the Defense either.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3q5q94wj said:
hawkfan68":3q5q94wj said:
Had to drive so listened to Raible and Moon. At some point in the 4th quarter they said the Niners had 160 rushing yards and average 8.8 yards per carry. Not all is well with the Defense either.

Two busted plays. Defense looks good.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3p4yims0 said:
hawkfan68":3p4yims0 said:

Happened as soon as Sheldon Richardson came out.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Aircrew":3v5g8ls1 said:
This team's offensive hasn't been this anemic since Tavaris Jackson was the starting QB.

They weren't this anemic with Stan Gelbaugh as starting QB from 1992-96.

Aircrew

Reaction score
hawkfan68":t6l31dn7 said:
Aircrew":t6l31dn7 said:
This team's offensive hasn't been this anemic since Tavaris Jackson was the starting QB.

They weren't this anemic with Stan Gelbaugh as starting QB from 1992-96.

Lol, touche. It's good to know I'm not the only one who isn't wearing rose colored glasses. I needed that, thanks.

DrDix

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":171gd9u5 said:
hawkfan68":171gd9u5 said:

As previously mentioned, the big yardage came from two runs that really should've been shut down before they became big gains. Aside from another 2 or 3 decent gains, the D controlled their run game with ease.

Obviously that doesn't excuse them from not shutting down those big gains, but those runs were the exception to the rule.