Glowinski had a pretty miserable afternoon

mistaowen

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/pff_steve/status/909558096992833536[/tweet]

Previous play he was beat equally badly and multiple times throughout. Any other QB and that's another touchdown-less drive.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Odhiambo and Glowinski both whiffed badly, but their rushers collided into each other. :roll:

GLio14

Reaction score
He's terrible. I never understood why he keeps playing. I'd like Pocic or Aboushi to play. No idea why Aboushi was inactive.

w00t

Reaction score
GLio14":3sza7dyk said:
He's terrible. I never understood why he keeps playing. I'd like Pocic or Aboushi to play. No idea why Aboushi was inactive.

Yup Aboushi or Pocic

hawknation2017

Reaction score
GLio14":v75ury0z said:

Because Aboushi sucks even worse and Pocic is a rookie?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
w00t":15f15q62 said:
GLio14":15f15q62 said:

Yup Aboushi or Pocic

I'm guessing they would play worse than the two in. Please no gasoline.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
hawknation2017":16nqhkul said:
GLio14":16nqhkul said:

Aboushi was part of a well-regarded Texans line last year. He doesn't suck. He just isn't a Cable guy.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3er2ocqx said:
hawknation2017":3er2ocqx said:
GLio14":3er2ocqx said:

Aboushi was part of a well-regarded Texans line last year. He doesn't suck. He just isn't a Cable guy.

LOL . . . Aboushi is terrible. He's unathletic and constantly gets knocked back from the line of scrimmage. He only played in four games last year and was signed for the one-year minimum. His PFF grade was an awful 55.5. He's essentially the RG version of Odhiambo.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
hawknation2017":25p37g0l said:
MontanaHawk05":25p37g0l said:
hawknation2017":25p37g0l said:
GLio14":25p37g0l said:

LOL . . . Aboushi is terrible. He's unathletic and constantly gets knocked back from the line of scrimmage. He only played in four games last year and was signed for the one-year minimum. His PFF grade was an awful 55.5. He's essentially the RG version of Odhiambo.

So what is Glowinski?

hawknation2017

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":k10oy9ri said:
hawknation2017":k10oy9ri said:
MontanaHawk05":k10oy9ri said:
hawknation2017":k10oy9ri said:

So what is Glowinski?

Not very good at mirroring in pass pro, but a decent (and pretty explosive) run blocker at times. I would rather see him at LG, playing between Britt and Joeckel. Odhiambo needs to be taken out with the trash.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
hawknation2017":3quvu9xf said:
MontanaHawk05":3quvu9xf said:
hawknation2017":3quvu9xf said:
GLio14":3quvu9xf said:

Forgive me if I don't take PFF as gospel. I know what I've seen. He's not Chris Gray, but veteran experience might help right now.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I would love a line with 55's across the board at this point with PFF's questionable grading scale. I doubt anyone outside of Britt is even close to that grade.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Seymour

Reaction score
But we will leave Pocic on the bench because he is too young. :|

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2yltydkh said:
hawknation2017":2yltydkh said:
GLio14":2yltydkh said:

Exactly. He would need to suck completely to be a Cable guy.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Glow sucks.

Put Pocic in for him.

Honestly, Pocic should be RT and Ifedi at RG but Cable has the IQ of a guy who looks like Cable

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
mistaowen":kn03w6ry said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/pff_steve/status/909558096992833536[/tweet]

Previous play he was beat equally badly and multiple times throughout. Any other QB and that's another touchdown-less drive.

The sad thing is if that didnt happen Wilson prob gets blindsided from the left and maybe fumbles it cuz LT got beat like a drum too

nanomoz

Reaction score
He really was terrible througout. Aboushi time, please.

On the plus side, Ifedi had a handful of good series.