Cheer up

rcaido

Reaction score
Offense move the ball, just lots of dumb penalties & drop passes. We won & now we are 1st in our division!

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
And some more good news.........

[tweet]https://twitter.com/winSeahawks/status/909579932577099777[/tweet]

:snack:

stang233

Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me. This team was no better than the niners today. It's not fun to watch and there is so much talent.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":irmwpaep said:
And some more good news.........

[tweet]https://twitter.com/winSeahawks/status/909579932577099777[/tweet]

:snack:

If I lived in the Seattle area, I'd be too embarrassed to try and cash any of these in.

Seymour

Reaction score
I feel no better then I did prior to the game about how far we go.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
rcaido":1pxayf4t said:
Offense move the ball, just lots of dumb penalties & drop passes. We won & now we are 1st in our division!

I'm with you

I like wining.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2mzy0itd said:
rcaido":2mzy0itd said:

I'm with you

I like wining.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, gloom and doom.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":oq3vcvuk said:
Uncle Si":oq3vcvuk said:
rcaido":oq3vcvuk said:

I'm with you

I like wining.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, gloom and doom.

I like winning by lots more points if I'm being honest

randomation

Reaction score
I'll cheer up when Paul Allen shows reporters his new dual living room piece. Bevell's and Cable 's heads on spikes lightly toasted.

randomation

Reaction score
"beating" the niners by 6 at home isn't worth as much to me as some fresh cookie and milk would be . Heck if we had gone 8 quarters without a td maybe the seattle media would suddenly find their cajones and ask Pete why the hell Bevell and Cable still have jobs.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
randomation":21sq3jjm said:
"beating" the niners by 6 at home isn't worth as much to me as some fresh cookie and milk would be . Heck if we had gone 8 quarters without a td maybe the seattle media would suddenly find their cajones and ask Pete why the hell Bevell and Cable still have jobs.

EXACTLY. I get it, a win is a win but this one does not inspire much confidence. One blown coverage or stupid call by the refs and we are 0-2.

checkdanews

Reaction score
Man I remember the 90s team's we fielded. Shit I remember the Jim Mora era and that wasn't even that long ago. Ill take the W anyday. We always come out the gate slow, lets just hope it comes together quicker this season. I wish this wasn't the case, but I trust these dudes. I think they've earned that. Im not going to pretend to know more about football then our coaching staff/front office. Lets just simmer down, and hope it comes together quickly. I do believe we will get better though.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Relax putting up 9 on the Packers was a good showing. Atlanta has put up 31 on the packers and its only the 3rd quarter.

I'm not concerned. A win is a win.

ivotuk

Reaction score
NJlargent":3m453lc6 said:
Relax putting up 9 on the Packers was a good showing. Atlanta has put up 31 on the packers and its only the 3rd quarter.

Packers are down both Tackles.

Except for the referees stealing 2 touchdowns, we would have won that game.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
ivotuk":2g57n2yf said:
NJlargent":2g57n2yf said:

Packers are down both Tackles.

Except for the referees stealing 2 touchdowns, we would have won that game.

They're also down Mike Daniels.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
checkdanews":1n0za306 said:
Man I remember the 90s team's we fielded. Shit I remember the Jim Mora era and that wasn't even that long ago. Ill take the W anyday. We always come out the gate slow, lets just hope it comes together quicker this season. I wish this wasn't the case, but I trust these dudes. I think they've earned that. Im not going to pretend to know more about football then our coaching staff/front office. Lets just simmer down, and hope it comes together quickly. I do believe we will get better though.

How many years are we gonna say we remember the old teams blah blah blah excuses
Offensive line play has been putrid for 3 seasons now :pukeface:

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
I swear one of the worst things of being a Seahawks fan is other Seahawk fans...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk