A good win? Are u kidding me!

zchurch74

Reaction score
Both Russ and Pete said in their post game pressers this was a good win. Are you kidding me! How can you try to sell to us this was a good win? This was terrible a terrible win. We have so many holes in this team. I'm tired of this coaching staff blowin smoke up our arses. Just come out and Amsan it was an ugly win but a win is a win.

Yes the defense looks good but against a bad 49ers team they should look great but against a bad 49ers defense we should be able to put up at least 20+ points.

I'm glad we won but I am becoming worried. Changes need to be made. We could get blown out a few times this year.

Seymour

Reaction score
kool1.jpg

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Any win is good. And a win against a division rival is a great win.

stang233

Reaction score
Losing might have been better for our team. Might have finally cut some crap on the staff. So ya it is a bad win.

OP
OP
zchurch74

zchurch74

Reaction score
I never said it was a bad win, I said it was an ugly win. But there's no way you can sell this to me as a good win. Come out and beat the Titans, and that's a good win

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I think a lot of you are going to look back at this game in the next couple years and say something like "Hey, that front seven we beat actually turned out to be pretty darn good."

But yah, cut Tanner McEvoy.

NINEster

Reaction score
zchurch74":rmpx83eg said:
Both Russ and Pete said in their post game pressers this was a good win. Are you kidding me! How can you try to sell to us this was a good win? This was terrible a terrible win. We have so many holes in this team. I'm tired of this coaching staff blowin smoke up our arses. Just come out and Amsan it was an ugly win but a win is a win.

Yes the defense looks good but against a bad 49ers team they should look great but against a bad 49ers defense we should be able to put up at least 20+ points.

I'm glad we won but I am becoming worried. Changes need to be made. We could get blown out a few times this year.

49er defense is no longer bad.

AgentDib

Reaction score
stang233":1c2dyrcp said:
Losing might have been better for our team. Might have finally cut some crap on the staff. So ya it is a bad win.
Were you one of the people rooting for us to lose in the final game of 2010 so we didn't ruin our draft pick? :roll:

This isn't baseball where teams are perennial doormats due to market discrepancies. There are 32 NFL teams spending the same amount of money on players with contracts that they can get out of fairly easily if the player isn't performing. Good management can turn teams around very quickly and basing your opinions on previous seasons is silly.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Never trust what Pete Carroll says!!

This is the same Pete Carroll that believes Darrell Bevell and Tom Cable are great coaches!!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
zchurch74":n8c72tct said:
I never said it was a bad win, I said it was an ugly win. But there's no way you can sell this to me as a good win. Come out and beat the Titans, and that's a good win

No, that is not what you said. You said this.

zchurch74":n8c72tct said:
Both Russ and Pete said in their post game pressers this was a good win. Are you kidding me! How can you try to sell to us this was a good win? This was terrible a terrible win.

I get there is a difference between ugly and bad but you said "terrible". That means bad.

Ugly is not always bad. Especially at 2am in a bar. :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":1ukcb1rr said:
zchurch74":1ukcb1rr said:

They are improved, but a very bad Seattle O-line, a bad game plan, a moron calling plays, and 4 dropped passes (2 were TD's) made them look better than they are.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Im going thru some fairly rough situations in my personal life, so I didn't even watch the final 3rd and 4th quarters.
This game did NOTHING to help me 'escape reality' for the moment. Yes, we won, but I agree this was a horrible WIN.
I'll take it, but I foresee a 9 or 10 win season, with Pete making NO coaching changes when the dust settles. SMDH!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":18b4n3hg said:
zchurch74":18b4n3hg said:

They are improved, but a very bad Seattle O-line, a bad game plan, a moron calling plays, and 4 dropped passes (2 were TD's) made them look better than they are.