Paul Richardson broken finger

flmmkrz

Reaction score
I thought something may be up... after that one low pass earlt, he got up holding his finger and usually they shake that off but he seemed to be indicating it was something. Guess that confirms that. Good to see him come up clutch despite it at the end.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Will he be playing next week? I would think the swelling will be unbearable and harder to play in than it was on Sunday. Has any WR gone on record and played through this in the past?

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":flbt2e2a said:
Will he be playing next week? I would think the swelling will be unbearable and harder to play in than it was on Sunday. Has any WR gone on record and played through this in the past?

If OP is accurate, compound fracture. If he can play...well he's a bad man.

Josea16

Reaction score
Wenhawk":45ethyd2 said:
Paul had a bone break the skin, got stitched up and caught the winning TD.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2074 ... ing-finger

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, he's so fragile. :sarcasm_on:

Ok, Negative Nellies he's off your hit list among others so step off and bite me. He already proved he can play through it. Again this site has jumped the shark and it's sad to watch.

This place is full of non-apprecriative bandwagon types that expect Superbowl wins yezrly. My God, Tom Brady went 10 years before he won again so get a grip already.

Josea16

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3f05agzb said:
His hand had serious pain today but they are Monitoring him and I bet he plays. Many WR''s have played and produced through worse.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
How many players would've come back in the same game after their bone penetrated through the skin? For all the flak he received about being supposedly injury prone or delicate, he's showing he lays it all on the line when it counts. Much respect to Richardson.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Serious props to RIchardson. Caught the winning touchdown, and stuff. Only way he could be tougher would be if he just told them (as actually happened in the old NFL) to just snip it off. I guess that would be problematic for a WR, though.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Wenhawk":24ldtwc3 said:

It's not exactly the same scenario, but Juju Smith-Schuster broke his hand in the 2015 USC vs. Cal game. He had surgery on it that included insertion of a plate and screw and then played the next game. Had a good game too.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
He'll play. It's a pinky which you can just brace to the ring finger and pad up the gloves a little.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Josea16":36dugx7g said:
Wenhawk":36dugx7g said:
Paul had a bone break the skin, got stitched up and caught the winning TD.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2074 ... ing-finger

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, he's so fragile. :sarcasm_on:

Ok, Negative Nellies he's off your hit list among others so step off and bite me. He already proved he can play through it. Again this site has jumped the shark and it's sad to watch.

This place is full of non-apprecriative bandwagon types that expect Superbowl wins yezrly. My God, Tom Brady went 10 years before he won again so get a grip already.

Hey now, Im on a constant crusade against the negative nellies. But come on now. He IS fragile as heck, and this proves it....

Now with that said, this also proves he's a tough SOB! and clutch.

But it's just another in a long list of injuries. Hopefully he can play through this one.