C.J. Prosise has not missed a game ...

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Just looking at positives here ... and Not trying to Jinx C.J.
C.J. Prosise has been available in both games. He played 17 snaps yesterday ...
I'm really expecting more and more as the season goes on ...
:2thumbs:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Needs to spend time trying to catch wet balls, and needs to spend more time with the JUGS machine.

OP
OP
J

joeseahawks

Reaction score
First order of business for him was ... stay healthy. Can't catch any balls, if ... inactive or on injured list every week end.
I really cross my fingers that he can be out there for the whole season ...

Rat

Reaction score
He didn't get a single carry yesterday, and only a small handful in week 1. Hopefully that changes soon.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Rat":39f4mauh said:
He didn't get a single carry yesterday, and only a small handful in week 1. Hopefully that changes soon.

That's because we were balling out throwing to our 10 million dollar pro bowl TE all the time! Not enough love to go around with how productive this O is!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, I certainly remember watching him drop a perfect pass that was an easy TD right in front of me. ZERO excuse for CJ to drop that pass. Let alone the TWO that Mcevoy dropped.

hawk45

Reaction score
Rat":2cwhv5pm said:

He got a few receptions.

I'm actually pretty good with how they are using him. A handful of carries, maybe a pass or two on a third down, might be the best way to keep him healthy for the playoffs.

I do like him when he runs. He seems to be able to slip his way past defenders in a phone booth and get deceptive yards up the middle.

Seafan

Reaction score
It wouldn't bother me if the Hawks benched him for one game in favor of McKissic.

Same with McEvoy. Send a message.

Cc5674

Reaction score
Prosise hasn’t missed a game but he really hasn’t shown up for one yet either. I know the New England game from last year gave the Seahawks a lot of promise but I just don’t think he is anything special. He has a tendency to absorb some hellacious blows which attributes to his injury history and I still think he was a failed luxury pick from last year that may have been a steal on a draft board but not what the team needed at the time. All the weapons in the world doesn’t take away from the complete failure to address the Offensive line as a priority last season. The Prosise,Vannett and Collins picks could have been used to fix the offensive line which again this year is the teams biggest weakness.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
rjdriver":3q9nmbnq said:
Rat":3q9nmbnq said:

That's because we were balling out throwing to our 10 million dollar pro bowl TE all the time! Not enough love to go around with how productive this O is!

Bulls**t.