What if?

jmahon316

Reaction score
First post here, but have been actively lurking through this site for about 3 weeks now and decided to finally join.

So there's a lot of complaints about the Offensive Line being horrible and not working efficiently, and there have also been some signs of in-game frustration that I saw this past game against the 49'ers with Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin looking very frustrated; as well as Earl Thomas basically (politely) saying that the defense has carried the team for the past 8 years. How many core players would it take for some changes to happen? Would it basically have to come down to a group protest, and if so would it just fall onto deaf ears of PC/JS?

I love the Seahawks and am a huge fan but it's heartbreaking to know how much skill they have and aren't utilizing it to their full potential.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
What if?

Britt is now a vet and should have acclimated himself to the OL, much more so than when he came here as a rookie.

What if, they took him out and tried, ONCE Again at Guard and put Pocic back at center?

Well, the thing is, it won't be any worse than it is now, would it?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
jmahon316":36ubf3sm said:
First post here, but have been actively lurking through this site for about 3 weeks now and decided to finally join.

So there's a lot of complaints about the Offensive Line being horrible and not working efficiently, and there have also been some signs of in-game frustration that I saw this past game against the 49'ers with Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin looking very frustrated; as well as Earl Thomas basically (politely) saying that the defense has carried the team for the past 8 years. How many core players would it take for some changes to happen? Would it basically have to come down to a group protest, and if so would it just fall onto deaf ears of PC/JS?

I love the Seahawks and am a huge fan but it's heartbreaking to know how much skill they have and aren't utilizing it to their full potential.

Good to here from you. First post is always the hardest.

Only thing I can say to the OP is that it would never be good for the players to standup and try to make a change in the hierarchy of things in regards to the teams FO. This is for Paul Allen to decide and anything he decides, should be respected and or followed. Unless you hate Paul Allen, then by all means start a revolution (Paul is pretty poplular though). Ken Behring would have deserved it.

Team wise in regards to, captains, players, yeah have at it but uppers no. To keep it short, you cannot have the inmates running the asylum.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
jmahon316":2ssa78eb said:

What changes do you mean? I think if the offensive line was at least decent, our offense would look totally different. We'd be putting up passing yards, which would open the run. The offense is still trying to find their way post Beast Mode, behind an oline that just blows chunks.